Grimm Forum

Full Version: JuliEve's Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(09-23-2017, 06:36 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 05:36 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]She certainly had way better chemistry with Renard than Adalind did and didn't take any crap from him. Perhaps she married him and they moved far, far away. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her end up with him.

Renard and JuliEve living "happily ever after" would only provide proof that we live in a dark, hopeless, godless universe, where evil triumphs constantly and wicked deeds are rewarded with peace and contentment. Both characters have committed reprehensible actions they have yet to see true justice for. Even if JuliEve is making an effort to redeem herself more so than Renard, having them walk off into the sunset would have been a disgusting move on the writers' part.
Hi Hex,
One of the greatest disappointments for me is that Grimm never provided appropriate consequences for the "reprehensible acts" that Renard and Juliette committed. Some of us wanted Diana to repay Juliette for killing her "Other Mommy."
There is no mention of FrankeEve in the final scene so we may never know.
The "chemistry" of Renard and Juliette was a cooked up love potion. Neither of them were capable of a trusting relationship, just animal lust.
N G
(09-23-2017, 05:36 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]She certainly had way better chemistry with Renard than Adalind did and didn't take any crap from him. Perhaps she married him and they moved far, far away. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her end up with him.

Renard exuded a lot of chemistry with the women. Maybe he was better off with Juliette since we saw a lot of them eyeing each other in S2 during the love spell. Nonetheless, he was a cad even towards JuliEve. He sicced her on Adalind yet threw her out of his place. Still he took her up on the offer of the 'goodies' she had extended before leaving his place. He only ever did what was beneficial to him. Ending up with Renard would have had her shortchanged. Unless he reformed his attitude towards women. Then he would have been a hella catch.

Renard and JuliEve living "happily ever after" would only provide proof that we live in a dark, hopeless, godless universe, where evil triumphs constantly and wicked deeds are rewarded with peace and contentment. Both characters have committed reprehensible actions they have yet to see true justice for. Even if JuliEve is making an effort to redeem herself more so than Renard, having them walk off into the sunset would have been a disgusting move on the writers' part.

First, I have to admit, I can’t believe I missed this post from you Hex. What’s amazing is that we are on the same page with your summation. IMO, both Sean and Juliette deserved to have died a long and painful death.

Makes one wonder, how can someone post such a remark that you replied to, that would wish two of the most, untrustworthy back-stabbing immoral characters in the show, end up living happily ever after. Can such a poster actually exist or is it “Fake Posting”? To just stir up a baseless argument?
(10-31-2017, 03:51 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]Can such a poster actually exist or is it “Fake Posting”? To just stir up a baseless argument?

Questioning if posters exist or not? Obviously this is living proof that video games really can rot gray cells.
(10-31-2017, 04:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 03:51 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]Can such a poster actually exist or is it “Fake Posting”? To just stir up a baseless argument?

Questioning if posters exist or not? Obviously this is living proof that video games really can rot gray cells.

How about providing facts to back up your idiotic statement that Kelly brought a child to a fight she wasn’t aware that was going to happen at that location. Then, how your character, Juliette backstabbed and lied to Kelly to trap her. Do you think, if Juliette told Kelly, “Hey don’t come in the house or the block, because me, a Royal and a half dozen Verat are here waiting for you”. Do you think Kelly would have pranced into the doorway?

Instead, as usual, you are deflecting an argument you created? Show proof why Kelly showed up at the house with a child to fight, instead of deflecting. something you seem to have mastered.
Although not in the jail, must purge his sentence for the rest of his life remain an agent HW.
Probably working for HW or self employed as a potion maker/spell caster. Probably not a vet--when she woged at work, all the animals starting making howling.
She probably took a job with another govt. black ops organization. The govt would realize at some point that she was an asset.
(09-23-2017, 06:55 PM)bart Wrote: [ -> ]

Why are you always so angry all the time?

I know this is somewhat of an older thread, but not too old.
Bart - that's a great question - there are about 3 people here who always seem to have their hair on fire over Evil Juliette/Eve, Renard, etc. I sometimes read these posts and wonder what are they talking about. I can't take any soapy series seriously - ooh look what I did there! Spontaneously, even!

Reminds me of Simpsons episode "Poochy" where the lady who does the voice of itchy and scratchy, and Homer are fielding questions of a small group. Homer's his usual laid back self when they ask weird-arse questions and she says to Homer that she has no idea how to deal with "these hard-core fans". He shuts 'em down quick with his simple, practical and sarcastic come-backs.

I rather like the idea of Juliette and Renard becoming a pair - married or not - if they both dig casual sex - but things change with people IRL - it's not different for made-up stories is it. They all came through something so extreme, dealing with Zerstorer so, they all faced death or the death of someone near and dear to them. If that doesn't change a person, nothing will.

(12-01-2017, 10:59 PM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]She probably took a job with another govt. black ops organization. The govt would realize at some point that she was an asset.

Good thinking - makes sense.
I prefer that she remain an agent of HW.
without a partner ,without Nick.Juliette ruined her life herself.
Afterwards she did what she could do as if nothing.
After what happened in the precinct, she could have followed her life as a veterinarian or choosing something else, Nick would treat her like a friend.But she chose revenge and...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9