Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote='Robyn' pid='39322' dateline='1483196474
At this point, I have as much vested interest in Nick & Renard’s mother being the endgame as I do Juliette or Adalind. Well, actually, Nick with Renard’s mother might add a little spice to the humdrum. She’s certainly not going to put up with his crap.

I can't lie. This possibility would definitely capture my interest. It may be ridiculous but it wouldn't be boring. You have officially made me get on board with this impossible outcome.

This also brings me to one of my favorite hypotheticals for the show. Rosalee asked Elizabeth, "So, what? Do you just sleep with Nick now?" I don't mean to derail the thread but I wonder what would've happened if this actually were the solution. At least Rosalee didn't seem to have much of a problem with it but I would be interested in seeing an alternate storyline where this was the actual plot.
(12-31-2016, 11:47 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2016, 08:01 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]At this point, I have as much vested interest in Nick & Renard’s mother being the endgame as I do Juliette or Adalind. Well, actually, Nick with Renard’s mother might add a little spice to the humdrum. She’s certainly not going to put up with his crap.
I can't lie. This possibility would definitely capture my interest. It may be ridiculous but it wouldn't be boring. You have officially made me get on board with this impossible outcome.
This also brings me to one of my favorite hypothetical for the show. Rosalee asked Elizabeth, "So, what? Do you just sleep with Nick now?" I don't mean to derail the thread but I wonder what would've happened if this actually were the solution. At least Rosalee didn't seem to have much of a problem with it but I would be interested in seeing an alternate storyline where this was the actual plot.
Go ahead and derail, I enjoy pondering the impossible.

I can imagine the conversation Nick & Juliette would have, or try not to have, after Nick & Elizabeth’s romp. LOL! Although, I’m not sure if Nick could handle doing the deed with his captain’s mother. But I too would love to have seen that happen.
That would have definitely made for an interesting conversation. It's now making me a bit bitter that this didn't happen. This would've made Juliette the ultimate victim of circumstances. I wonder how Rosalee, who's dedicated to Monroe, would've tried to convince Juliette that Nick sleeping with Elizabeth was the right thing to do and not think too much about it. Or Nick, Hank, and Elizabeth explaining it to Sean. The snark and funny looks from Wu after he gets clued in later on in the season would've been priceless.

Speaking of the act itself, Adalind rocked Nick's world so I can only imagine what Elizabeth would've done. It might've ruined Juliette for Nick or maybe even the other way around.
They definitely should have kept the apology scene. Especially since they all went on behaving as if it had happened.
Quote:Speaking of the act itself, Adalind rocked Nick's world so I can only imagine what Elizabeth would've done. It might've ruined Juliette for Nick or maybe even the other way around.

Since we're doing this let's go for it. The spell wears off and now it's Nick and Elizabeth, and they keep going, and going, and going...

I can't imagine explaining to a friend that her boyfriend having sex with another woman is a good thing, just go with it. LOL And yes, Wu would have been priceless.
(12-31-2016, 05:42 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Speaking of the act itself, Adalind rocked Nick's world so I can only imagine what Elizabeth would've done. It might've ruined Juliette for Nick or maybe even the other way around.

Since we're doing this let's go for it. The spell wears off and now it's Nick and Elizabeth, and they keep going, and going, and going...

I can't imagine explaining to a friend that her boyfriend having sex with another woman is a good thing, just go with it. LOL And yes, Wu would have been priceless.

LOL, youth cannot truly compete with experience. Nope, not at all.

They should have edited a director's cut and a separate final cut for television. Some of these clips truly added to the storyline and they could have been used to make the DVD release superior to the show (which is pretty much - lame).
(12-31-2016, 05:25 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]They definitely should have kept the apology scene. Especially since they all went on behaving as if it had happened.

They should have kept them all. Would have expressed their relationship better. But as I wrote before. I think the creators want the relationship drama to continue in S6. To still keep fans in speculation mode.
(12-31-2016, 07:37 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Robyn' pid='39390' dateline='1483231340']
[LOL, youth cannot truly compete with experience. Nope, not at all.

They should have edited a director's cut and a separate final cut for television. Some of these clips truly added to the storyline and they could have been used to make the DVD release superior to the show (which is pretty much - lame).

I've always thought more shows should do this. They should just release a version where all of the deleted scenes are kept in where they would've originally been placed. Many fans would like that and they would even accept the crappy ones. They would always have the edited version anyway so what's the harm?

I suppose egos could come into play if a writer thinks certain scenes were horribly written or an actor doesn't want in released to the world but it's something I'd be interested in. A lot of scenes are cut for time so these are the ones that can help to improve the story that's being told. There are definitely scenes that are left in that really need the deleted ones to help make sense of them.
The deleted scenes where replaced with others. So you could not make a director's cut with them in. The fact that there where scenes the defined Nick and adalind. Further supports the writer decided to not go with a Nick and adalind end game
(12-31-2016, 11:56 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The deleted scenes where replaced with others. So you could not make a director's cut with them in. The fact that there where scenes the defined Nick and adalind. Further supports the writer decided to not go with a Nick and adalind end game

Most likely there is no end game since the show name is GRIMM and important characters are going to be dying. G&K says they did not want 22 shows for season 6 since they felt they had run out of good ideas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7