Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E18 - Good to the Bone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The problems in Zuri's (and her brother's) past were mostly from their mother being dead and their father being in prison for murder. We never even had a clue they were wesen until the chase at the end.

But the way things have been going, Zuri certainly could have gone BC and told whoever she works with that she knew the grimm and his partner and might have an in with the partner. If a member of the wesen council could be BC and we don't know what Renard or Adalind are going to do, why not her?
Ok, Loved:

Pinky's character was hilarious!
Really great, unique, disgustingly good WoW.
Good for Hank dating the Jaguar lady.
Adalind telling Nick about Sean (but negative that she didn't tell him about being Hexy again, NOR telling him that she had a meeting with Sean...even though she said that she would!)
Contrast to most, I love that WU is getting....well, something....though, Good Lord, no one on this show ever trusts anyone enough to tell them about bad things!
Rosalee making the poo-bomb. Tongue

Not a Fan:
Eve's 'role'. What the heck?!
Renard kidnapping Adalind to go to the meeting with Diana.
Diana's role in this. All powerful but easily stolen by BC. Docile...

Enjoyed the show!!
I wonder what the chances are it'll turn out that little Diana is the queen bee of BC.
(04-22-2016, 08:19 PM)Belle Wrote: [ -> ]Julieve just needs to die. Every scene with her is painful.
With each passing episode I hate her more and it's reaching critical mass.
Put another way, I can't enjoy the show anymore because she's ruining it.
I was sooo excited when I heard the show was renewed, but the Julieve disaster has pushed me to the point that I'm no longer sure I'll be watching next season.
I'm trying to gut it out to the end of this season hoping things will change, but its hard watching something you love ruined by one rotten apple.

I'm right there with ya and with each episode, I can't help but wonder how much improved this season might be if Trubel had simply replaced the show's pet PeEve.

Whilst watching tonight's episode, I was powerless to prevent from imagining PeEve in her Star Trek uniform being crushed by a van driven by Nick, Adalind and the entire gang. All of them gettin' jiggy to "What is Love?" as they run over her again and again and again and again and again.............. and again and again........and again.

Here a question. Diana was being held at the HW compound. Did BC kidnap Diana or rescue her. HW keep her locked away did not even let her parents know where she was. BC has united them together. Where BC becomes the bad guy is there is a price for this reunion. But HW is not much better, they feel Diana needs to be hidden away for her own good. So does Nick work to get Diana back to HW. Something that he keeps from Adalind. While Adalind is keeping from Nick that she is helping Sean and BC keep Diana. They are putting Adalind in the same position she was in the first time with Diana.
(04-22-2016, 11:06 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Did BC kidnap Diana or rescue her. .

All it says is "two dead" and "asset mia."

Diana could have just made their heads explode and walked out the door.
Could they actually play it that Diana hearing Sean is running for Mayor broke out of HW. It is Diana that is orchestrating this reunion. Somehow I get the feeling Adalind is going to be scared of Diana. But as her mother she won't help send her back to HW.
With this series, anything is possible. Diana could turn out to be the one responsible for BC scheming to put her father into power in the first place.
After watching Eve. The way they took Adalind out was sad. Eve did say she was out of practice sensing people. But when the guy grabbed Adalind, why not bend his arm from around her neck. Why not take the injection gun from them. Even as Juliette, Eve was able to take Hanks gun and control Nicks gun.

We know Diana is in every episode till the end. From the promo we see she uses her powers when she wants. For some reason this warm reunion we have seen between Sean and Diana. Then Adalind and Diana. Is going to change. The actors keep saying how much power Diana has. That means the show has Diana playing an active part using her powers. Somehow Adalind will be the victim. She did the Juliette build up. Now comes the damsel in distress.
That would be in keeping with Adalind's history. Since the beginning of the series just about everything she does or tries to do eventually comes back to bite her. She's Grimm's version of Wile E. Coyote.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6