Grimm Forum

Full Version: What about Gypsie's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All this talk about hexenbiest and how powerful they are. We constantly over look the Gypsies. Someone possessing magic or at least can cast spells, but not wesen.

I have a wild theory to put forth. The time line for Kelly has never set right with me. During Adalind's pregnancy there where two heart beats. A gypsy did the Ritual to get Adalind's powers back. Suppose Diana is not Adalind or Sean child but the birth of a Gypsy with Adalind as the host. Kelly was the second heart beat and actual Adalind and Sean child. Stafania said Adalind was accepted , she did not say by who. Suppose Stafania entire goal was to resurrect a Gypsy queen.

Here is what that theory makes fit.
From when Adalind got pregnant to when Kelly is born is closer to 9 months then any of the two kids we see. Diana was six months, Adalind was only knowingly pregnant for the time it took Juliette to transform.
It would explain the second heart. There is not mention of Diana ever having two hearts.
Being a resurrected queen would explain Diana and her rapid growth and cognitive abilities even before she was born.
It could also tie into the contract, especially after watching "silence of the slams" IMO the contract was the purpose of the episode because the subject of Diana's contact will be coming up soon.

Even the Sean and the political family image being created works better with baby Kelly then with Diana the rapidly growing, whatever she is. It would also be the final nail to explain why Adalind is no longer with Nick, but with Sean, alleviating the problem of Nick being cut out of Kelly's life.

this idea feels in more of the holes then the story the writes are currently telling.
I also wouldn't discount the Gypsy Queen I see her as a plotline in waiting so what you posted could work. I see the contract as coming back in some way the Queen did as she said she got Adalind a hexenbiest spirit, Adalind didn't go on with her part. Some will say she went to Viktor so what the baby was her's to do with as she wanted.

The writers could use this to have Adalind loss her hexenbiest spirit they could use the contract to as adoption papers if Diana was to show back up. Adalind doesn't know what she signed or the outcome of signing it. This gives the writers a big loophole on Diana and Adalind to work with.
There's no way to assign firm dates to the Grimm timeline.

Diana was a hexenbiest without a hexenbiest spirit. One entered her at the same time as one accepted Adalind. It did not however have a frame of reference as to how quickly a child should develop. I'd agree the second hearbeat was Kelly, but Adalind only had Diana with Sean, Kelly was all hers and Nicks. An echo of the future. Nick will not accept his son being publicly displayed for political purposes as the son of Adalind and Sean.

Adalind and Nick are linked together permanently by Kelly, as I've posted elsewhere.

The contract is fulfilled, done and dusted. If the Gypsy Queen were to re-enter the story, it would be for a different reason.
Quote:An echo of the future
That is a little much even for Grimm.
Using Diana with the age she appears has a timeline problem for portraying the family image. That would make Kelly the obvious standing. Nick may not like it but he would be in a tight spot.
If Nick comes out an claims Kelly, the would put Kelly at risk of BC wanting to kill Grimms. Outing Kelly also puts Adalind in danger, if she can't provide the family image she has no value to them. So killing her Grimm child would not be a problem.

So unless that come up with some wild explanation or ignore the age. Diana will not work for the family image, that leaves Kelly.
(03-20-2016, 04:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
That is a little much even for Grimm. ...
That would make Kelly the obvious standing. Nick may not like it but he would be in a tight spot.
If Nick comes out an claims Kelly ...

So unless that come up with some wild explanation or ignore the age. Diana will not work for the family image, that leaves Kelly.

We have no idea how time works over in hexenbiest spirit realm. Nick isn't claiming Kelly as his own, Kelly is his son. Nick won't allow Renard to use his son for Renard's political purpose. Nick may not know Black Claw is the group behind Renard's run, though it is by no means certain he would care that Adalind was placed in danger. We don't know the fallout from her lack of telling him aboutthe return of her powers.
(03-21-2016, 06:42 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 04:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
That is a little much even for Grimm. ...
That would make Kelly the obvious standing. Nick may not like it but he would be in a tight spot.
If Nick comes out an claims Kelly ...

We have no idea how time works over in hexenbiest spirit realm. Nick isn't claiming Kelly as his own, Kelly is his son. Nick won't allow Renard to use his son for Renard's political purpose. Nick may not know Black Claw is the group behind Renard's run, though it is by no means certain he would care that Adalind was placed in danger. We don't know the fallout from her lack of telling him aboutthe return of her powers.
Here is the sad thing Nick takes to the father role but Adalind is the mother so really I don't see Nick having many rights unless he goes to court. We know Adalind like fine things that Renard can give her. So now we have a wait and see game.

Now if the writers come back to the Gypsy contract and because Adalind didn't follow up with her part then could the hexenbiest spirit leave her or could it destroy her and now she needs Nick and the Scoobies to save her? I like how the writers left that loophole for Adalind. BC may have the contract what would that change.
(03-21-2016, 06:53 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]because Adalind didn't follow up with her part then could the hexenbiest spirit leave her
The hexenbiest spirit accepted Adalind, so no it is not about to leave or kill Adalind. It will be mightily ticked off it got suppressed.
Diana is with the royals as per contract. The contract is done, completed. There's no loophole for the writers to exploit.

Nick can stop the nice little family image Renard is trying to portray for Black Claw as part of his political campaign. The fact he's willing to fight for his son, despite his origin and dual nature, will impress the hexenbiest spirit. It's not the smartest thing for Nick to do careeerwise to threaten his boss in the police station - though toi run as Mayor, Renard should have had to vacate that office and job.
(03-21-2016, 07:46 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2016, 06:53 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]because Adalind didn't follow up with her part then could the hexenbiest spirit leave her
The hexenbiest spirit accepted Adalind, so no it is not about to leave or kill Adalind. It will be mightily ticked off it got suppressed.
Diana is with the royals as per contract. The contract is done, completed. There's no loophole for the writers to exploit.

Nick can stop the nice little family image Renard is trying to portray for Black Claw as part of his political campaign. The fact he's willing to fight for his son, despite his origin and dual nature, will impress the hexenbiest spirit. It's not the smartest thing for Nick to do careeerwise to threaten his boss in the police station - though toi run as Mayor, Renard should have had to vacate that office and job.
I think but could be wrong the episode where Meisner is telling Sean about the King the deal was with Viktor to have the king killed and the resistance was to get Diana not the royals. Now we can question where did Meisner take LBB to the resistance or to HW. The way Trubel said to Adalind I think she will be alright says to me LBB is with HW. She let Adalind think Diana was with royals as Adalind said you don't know the royals like I do. So the contract is still a loophole because the Gypsy Queen didn't get the child, which was to be given to her within 24 hours. I figure the writers may likely never use this, but it is a way for Adalind to lose her hexenbiest spirit if the wanted to use it. They did make a point about the contract being more than just a piece of paper. The contract could link Adalind and the hexenbiest spirit destroy the contract destroy the spirit. The old Queen was a smart cookie not like her not to have an out. IMO
Adalind was already pregnant with Diana when she went to the gypsies to get her powers back. Remember Stephania did a test to confirm the baby was of royal decent. As far as I can tell Diana's physical growth is normal, it's her powers that are accelerated. She did develop quickly in utero but I believe that was because of the paste made from Frau Pech's body parts that Adalind was rubbing on her belly. After birth she was growing normally. As for the second heart beat remember Diana can Astral project...Messner saw her and heard her heartbeat in the woods all the while she was still in the cabin with Adalind. Also the time line for Kelly does make sense to me. Adalind conceived when she shifted into Juliette and stole Nicks powers,(which btw was a season finale episode) then we pick up next season where she goes to Austria to find Diana and was held captive by Viktor, then went back to Portland with Viktor to find out what actually happened to Diana, and was pregnant still when Nick got his powers back and all through Juliette's transformation. I would say that covers a nine months pregnancy.
One thing I have learned on Grimm is that magic always has its price and side effects making anything possible.
I've been wondering just how far Renard would go to create this family for his political gain. For instance, would he marry Adalind? Would he officially adopt Kelly, assuming there's no legal paperwork anywhere that proves Nick is Kelly's father.
Pages: 1 2