Grimm Forum

Full Version: What about Gypsie's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-24-2016, 12:06 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I've been wondering just how far Renard would go to create this family for his political gain. For instance, would he marry Adalind? Would he officially adopt Kelly, assuming there's no legal paperwork anywhere that proves Nick is Kelly's father.
You have asked the 64 dollar question. Unless Nick was to get a lawyer and with Adalind being a lawyer better be good one. Either way the mother most always has the lead with children, so I would say if Renard asked her to marry him and adopt Kelly I don't see anything Nick could do but watch. Now would Renard do go that far IMO yes.
How I was counting the time.In the show It was stated Diana delivered in six months. In interviews it was state Diana was growing a year a month. When we saw Diana with the king she looked about three years old which would be three months. Take the six months to be born plus the three months after her birth that is nine months. Kelly was born the same time we last saw Diana. We may have an entire season. but season 3 "Blond Ambition" Diana was a baby. the time when Adalind also sleeps with Nick. The next leap is the begining of season 4 Nick with no powers. This ends with Juliette as Adalind bringing on the hexenbiest. The next jump is Juliettes transformation ending with the return of Diana to the King. That leaves us with.
Nick and Adalind plus Juliettes transformation lasted nine months. Yet in the same time period we see Diana go from a baby to a three year old. an age progression explained as one month equals one year.
Excluding Diana aging as a way to measure. Does Nick losing his powers and Juliette transformation add up to nine months. Even though these events took all of season 4 to be revealed. Season 4 did not span nine months.
Pages: 1 2