Grimm Forum

Full Version: should we look at Grimm's who are not good guys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(04-26-2017, 07:27 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 06:58 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]She was running from the royals. Didn't they kill Sean's inside man while trying to get Adalind away from the royals? Adalind had already betrayed them, I doubt she'd willingly walk back to the lion's den so easily with little guarantees to her safety. They wanted Diana, not Diana and her mother.
We know that but remember the character doesn't know all we know. So Adalind didn't know about the threats to her and the others. She could have thought she could talk to Viktor, and given Vitkor character we he may have granted her wish, we seen later Viktor did let her out of her hexen jail.

Adalind knew the royals were out to get her, she knew they killed Renard's man, and the resistance were her only chance of survival at that point. She was willing to go to Brazil with the resistance to protect her child and live on the run. They went to Portland instead because of Kelly and that wasn't a good idea, frankly I don't understand why Kelly thought Portland was safer. Nick was there but she also knew there was a royal in Portland who she didn't know the identity of so I don't think Kelly was as wise as people make her out to be. If Adalind was really going to go to Viktor for help, she would have contacted him after the first attempt at Renard's apartment. Instead she went to hide at Monroe's house. Viktor only let her out after she was tortured because they had no other way to find Diana. He wasn't doing it out of kindness to Adalind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10