Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 10:20 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: But that never happened. HW not keeping in contact with Juliette but still utilizing Trubel is pretty much equivalent to them firing her. I think there would'be been a scene later in the season telling us Juliette had the option to return. They got what they wanted out of her and discarded her. It was a way of showing that Juliette had lost the one thing that gave her purpose. Trubel returned in the penultimate episode and still there was no mention of Juliette as it relates to HW even after Trubel mentioned them specifically.

It is not. If it were then the series wouldn't have been so clear when Renard fired Nick, Hank, and Wu. Letting a person go involves telling them, not some ambiguous message to an associate.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 10:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 10:20 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: But that never happened. HW not keeping in contact with Juliette but still utilizing Trubel is pretty much equivalent to them firing her. I think there would'be been a scene later in the season telling us Juliette had the option to return. They got what they wanted out of her and discarded her. It was a way of showing that Juliette had lost the one thing that gave her purpose. Trubel returned in the penultimate episode and still there was no mention of Juliette as it relates to HW even after Trubel mentioned them specifically.

It is not. If it were then the series wouldn't have been so clear when Renard fired Nick, Hank, and Wu. Letting a person go involves telling them, not some ambiguous message to an associate.

Renard is a major character who was the main antagonist for the first three episodes in a plot that directly involved Nick. They had to show it.

On the other hand, besides Trubel and Meisner, HW was a bunch of faceless no-name characters that had no effect on Nick or the plot. The only thing they were responsible for was Trubel leaving and she was only a special guest star in the last season. There was no need to show them or even have them leave a message to Juliette directly since she was shown to not be needed by them, they wiped out BC without her, and she was shown to never return.

On a similar note, I remember I also stated that I don't believe Adalind returned to her firm even though there was never a scene of her being fired or quitting. Adalind never returning to work or mentioning bringing any work home for the entirety of the season is all the context I needed to come to that conclusion.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-12-2018

in the case of Adalind, could have sent an envelope with his resignation.
I think your boss did not miss anything.
If knew it was not a " Hexenbiest",
because it would interest her to come back.
I think it would be more useful to you as a " Hexenbiest".
If he woge before her to see her.season 5-
She goes back to work- season 5-

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 09:37 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 06:21 AM)brandon Wrote: I do not think she would have been fired, they could have given her another assignment after reordering after the final battle.
Have left it to her choice, that she could join another group, go to Europe

Exactly.

Exactly, she went no where. She stayed in Portland with no job and no salary. She did get back with the gang, but last time I looked, it didn't pay much. And I know that fact is burning you up.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 06:30 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Yet Trubel was the one that was shown to stick by Eve's side when the loft was attacked and everyone else had split up. It may not be much to you but it's something to me. At that point she was a lot closer to her than Nick's friends, not even Monroe and Rosalee, who were still wary of her because of the mess with Juliette and her being turned into a robotic killer by a secret group. When HW contacted Trubel at the spice shop, Eve specifically asked Trubel if she was also called back to duty as she was. They didn't. Clearly they hadn't made contact with her after BC attacked the HW base and killed Meisner, Eve's handler for all intents and purposes. Any security organisation would want to make contact with all assets remaining after such a brutal attack on one of their bases (or else they aren't worth their salt), Eve was one of HW best (we were lead to believe that in S5) but they remained very conspicuously silent on her front while Trubel was called back hardly 48 hrs after the attack.

Eve is a wesen and for whatever reason, HW requested just grimms for the rest of their missions. Take that as you will but it seemed to me they didn't need her anymore, not even on the case she worked so hard on in S5. Trubel was basically Eve's last remaining connection to HW in Portland from everything that was shown on screen and with her gone for pretty much the whole S6, it stands to reason that she was no longer under HW's employment for as long as she stayed in Portland.

You know, I agree that Trubel and Eve are close. They have to have a kind of closeness. They're in an organization that brutalized both of them, at least according to the forum. In reality, both of them faced certain death because BC was most certainly the more powerful.

Such closeness would forge an honesty between them. Such closeness would force them to recognize the apprehension of a comrade. If, as your argument implies, Eve was anxious that the writing was on the wall and she was about to get the ax, then Trubel sensed it as well.

Yet for all of Eve's supposed distress, does Trubel acknowledge it in any way? The answer is obvious. She does not because there was nothing to address. Trubel answered the way she did because that's what she was told. It's no secret that Trubel knew of other grimms in the field. She said as much. Eve would have known it as well.

While you see it one way, I can see that Eve might not have been called to immediate duty for a number of reasons. For one thing, she was injured. For another, she was more valuable to HW than Trubel. We know they had other grimms working for them. We only know of one hexenbiest, and a very powerful one at that. While you see Trubel being called away because Eve wasn't needed, that could be very true. The duties assigned may have been more compatible with that of grimms, so Eve wouldn't be needed. HW has more grimms, making them a more expendable commodity than the one hexenbiest they have.

As with every organization, there are employees who have special duties. What you see as lapses in the call to duty, I see as conservation. Eve would be preserved for the duties that called for her particular talents. We know she accomplished her tasks without fail.

I think Eve finally had enough feelings to tell HW she wasn't coming back because she had enough of them. I can't see them arguing with her decision.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 10:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Its is inconceivable in comparing a major US city Police Department and its employees that are part of the local government that are open to scrutiny from the public, news media and aggressive career politicians compared to a covert Federal Government Black Ops that is non-existent with no paper trail. I don't think she would have gotten a pink slip from HW as if she was working for Wal-Mart But what do I know, my dad never worked for any LE.

(10-12-2018, 05:34 PM)irukandji Wrote: You know, I agree that Trubel and Eve are close. They have to have a kind of closeness. They're in an organization that brutalized both of them, at least according to the forum. In reality, both of them faced certain death because BC was most certainly the more powerful.

Such closeness would forge an honesty between them. Such closeness would force them to recognize the apprehension of a comrade. If, as your argument implies, Eve was anxious that the writing was on the wall and she was about to get the ax, then Trubel sensed it as well.

Yet for all of Eve's supposed distress, does Trubel acknowledge it in any way? The answer is obvious. She does not because there was nothing to address. Trubel answered the way she did because that's what she was told. It's no secret that Trubel knew of other grimms in the field. She said as much. Eve would have known it as well.

While you see it one way, I can see that Eve might not have been called to immediate duty for a number of reasons. For one thing, she was injured. For another, she was more valuable to HW than Trubel. We know they had other grimms working for them. We only know of one hexenbiest, and a very powerful one at that. While you see Trubel being called away because Eve wasn't needed, that could be very true. The duties assigned may have been more compatible with that of grimms, so Eve wouldn't be needed. HW has more grimms, making them a more expendable commodity than the one hexenbiest they have.

As with every organization, there are employees who have special duties. What you see as lapses in the call to duty, I see as conservation. Eve would be preserved for the duties that called for her particular talents. We know she accomplished her tasks without fail.

I think Eve finally had enough feelings to tell HW she wasn't coming back because she had enough of them. I can't see them arguing with her decision.

You make a great argument if you were trying to create a fan fiction alternate but all your assumptions never happened because your lead up to these preposterous assumptions never happened. HW used Grimms, period. So get ready for some real Reality Checks instead of your drug induced wild assumptions you keep concocting.

1) Chavez never recruited Juliette. Chavez he was FBI, as well as an incognito HW agent and a Wesen herself, so she knew verry well what to expect from a Hexenbiest.

2) HW and Chavez were looking to recruit Grimms, period, not Hexenbiests.

3) HW, in their pursuit to grab Trubel, came across a fluke. An opportunity to also grab an almost dead or tranquilized Hexenbiest and took advantage to see if they could turn her.

4) HW took a chance, since she was a made Hex, not born as one. Meisner was the one in charge of her abduction and enhanced interrogations.

5) This Hexenbiest opportunity, that was not of birth, was one of a kind, created by a series of events that ONLY took place in Portland. Again, a flocking fluke.

6) HW never had part of a plan or strategy to recruit other Hexenbiest around the US of A, Europe or the rest of the world.

7) Here is the kicker. Unlike YOU, when HW was destroyed in Portland, the leadership of that agency did not consider, Juliette being the center of the known universe. Yea she was good. She was also an insignificant cog in the bigger things of their overall plan.

You want proof? They gave Trubel a mission and never mentioned the forgotten Juliette. Capisce, Baccala?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-13-2018

I think the group HW was looking for idoneous people to recruit, in view of what they would know about the situation.
They did keep an eye on Nick.
Chavez believed that Nick was not a "GRIMM" and they were detars of Trubel.
Something alive or just watched it as a precaution?
It could be because it was police and they would also need people like that

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-18-2018

(10-13-2018, 07:09 AM)brandon Wrote: I think the group HW was looking for idoneous people to recruit, in view of what they would know about the situation.
They did keep an eye on Nick.
Chavez believed that Nick was not a "GRIMM" and they were detars of Trubel.
Something alive or just watched it as a precaution?
It could be because it was police and they would also need people like that

It would seem, in view of how dangerous BC had become, that HW would not just fall apart and fade away because BC was defeated.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-18-2018

I think that their duty would be to rebuild the world " Wesen: the "Council Wesen" and others.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - eric - 10-18-2018

BC was both an organization and a freedom movement/idea. Those things do not just stop when a few leaders die. If anything, newer, more radical leaders arise to take control. At the meeting Monroe went to there were a lot of wessen who wanted to be free. Would they stop wanting to be free because a few heroes were killed by the oppressors? I think not. The War of Yankee Aggression is still being fought, the Middle East is full of groups that continue even with the very violent deaths of the founders, etc etc etc. Does anyone think all those wessen are wimps who would just fold up and go away at the first set back? Maybe Diana and Kelly were on their way to "reason" with a new batch of idealists.