Grimm Forum
Trubel's appearance - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Trubel's appearance (/Thread-Trubel-s-appearance)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Trubel's appearance - nonvtec - 05-20-2014

Is it just me or does Trubel remind anyone else of Nick? Long lost cousin or maybe sister or something? I didn't see post titles that looked like this subject had been addressed, sorry if it has been discussed already.

RE: Trubel's appearance - wfmyers1207 - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 08:44 AM)nonvtec Wrote: Is it just me or does Trubel remind anyone else of Nick? Long lost cousin or maybe sister or something? I didn't see post titles that looked like this subject had been addressed, sorry if it has been discussed already.

I've speculated on this on other threads, as have other grimmsters. I'm inclined to the possibility that Kelly may have been pregnant when she gave Nick to Marie and gave the baby Truble to some one else to care for later. Keeping them in seperate places so no one could get to both of them at one time.

There have been some hints in the scripts, but I could be wrong.

RE: Trubel's appearance - Elkhound - 05-20-2014

That's possible. Or she might be from another branch of the family. I get the impression that Kelly didn't have much contact with her extended family.

RE: Trubel's appearance - GrimminFlorida1 - 05-20-2014

If they are related then I'd guess they are cousins. Where was Truble born again?

RE: Trubel's appearance - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 03:11 PM)GrimminFlorida1 Wrote: If they are related then I'd guess they are cousins. Where was Truble born again?

NYC, I believe

RE: Trubel's appearance - BymagaJones - 05-20-2014

I have the feeling we'll find that out next season. It would be pretty cool if they were related. I think it would make Trubel feel better about relying on Nick, and it would be nice for both of them to have family around.

RE: Trubel's appearance - GrimminFlorida1 - 05-21-2014

(05-20-2014, 03:38 PM)BymagaJones Wrote: I have the feeling we'll find that out next season. It would be pretty cool if they were related. I think it would make Trubel feel better about relying on Nick, and it would be nice for both of them to have family around.

It would be a good idea for keeping her on the show as well. She won't feel like leaving if she finds out something this important. I think her character will come out of her shell as her story progess's. Could we possibly see Truble smiling next season?

RE: Trubel's appearance - BymagaJones - 05-21-2014

(05-21-2014, 04:28 PM)GrimminFlorida1 Wrote:
(05-20-2014, 03:38 PM)BymagaJones Wrote: I have the feeling we'll find that out next season. It would be pretty cool if they were related. I think it would make Trubel feel better about relying on Nick, and it would be nice for both of them to have family around.

It would be a good idea for keeping her on the show as well. She won't feel like leaving if she finds out something this important. I think her character will come out of her shell as her story progess's. Could we possibly see Truble smiling next season?

Whoah, now. Don't go all crazy. They need to save something for season 5!

RE: Trubel's appearance - wfmyers1207 - 05-25-2014

Yeah, and it would be nice for Nick to have some Grimm family around. It's just a rumor, but I heard Mary Mastrantonio is not interested in doing the show any longer. So, "The Law of Sacrifice" may be the last episode we see her in.

RE: Trubel's appearance - BymagaJones - 05-25-2014

That's a shame. I wonder why she's not interested. It seems like a perfect fit: she only works here and there and gets to travel a little bit. Maybe part of it is all the physicality. I bet as fun as it might be, her muscles and bones hate her for all that afterward. I'd just add in my rider that they pay for a full spa treatment after every time I guest star.