Grimm Forum
S3E22 - Blond Ambition - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E22 - Blond Ambition (/Thread-S3E22-Blond-Ambition)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

S3E22 - Blond Ambition - GrimmForum - 05-16-2014

Season 3 Episode 22
Blond Ambition

[Image: sQTg2w2l.jpg]

Air Date: May 16, 2014

Synopsis: It’s Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee’s (Bree Turner) big day and their joy will only be matched by unexpected heartache for those around them. Nick (David Giuntoli) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) make a startling realization that could shake their relationship to its core. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) proceeds with a delicately laid plan that leads to a catastrophic event that will alter the course of Nick’s journey. Russell Hornsby, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.

Tonight's the season finale, how'd you all like the third season of Grimm?

During the long summer hiatus, we hope you consider joining the Grimm Forum community as we rewatch the second season of Grimm. You can find more information here. Hope you join us!

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - wfmyers1207 - 05-16-2014

I am not going to say anything to spoil it for you folks who have not seen the episode yet. But, Fracking Wow! The first episodes of next season are going to be good!Big Grin

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - pale boy - 05-16-2014

All right, the episode hasn't aired yet where I live, but that picture up top with Monroe and Rosalee? Heart I really, really hope their wedding doesn't get trashed or crashed.

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - GrimminFlorida1 - 05-16-2014

Pretty good season final although it was somewhat obvious what was going to happen. Adalind is in for a surpise when finding out her child isn't worth the royals.

Nick without his powers is going to be interesting. I'm 75 percent sure Shaun will live and tell Nick where to find more of the potion. Guess Truble will have to solve vessen crimes from now on.

I'm glad they got through the wedding. I didn't know Rosalee's sister knew about Nick though.It's great to see Bud again.

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - wfmyers1207 - 05-16-2014

I put my response over on the spoilers page because I didn't want to ruin it for anyone. But, Wow!

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - ioannaza - 05-16-2014

Wow!!!!! What a great season finale!!!! Season four is going to be very interesting to watch!!! Now, I really don't know how I am going to endure five months with no Grimm!!Sad

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - grimmfreak - 05-16-2014

I'll echo what others have said cause... well... wow, best finale yet. Very much looking forward to season 4!

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - pale boy - 05-16-2014

Well, so that happened. o__o

This episode disturbed me a lot. I liked some of it, but there were other things that I really didn't care for or outright made me ill. Hm. I assume we won't be seeing a quick "snap back" on Nick's powers next season. Or a "back to normal" on several fronts. Really hard to do that after: the de-powering of a Grimm, decapitation hour at Nick & Juliette's house, shot-up Renard, Wu seeing proof of Wesen, Trubel's fingerprints presumably everywhere, a slightly crashed wedding, and Nick's (put in spoilers for triggering words)
Spoiler :
rape by deception/impersonation.

Have to say -- that whole Adalind/Nick storyline horrified me. :[[[ And I was shocked that Trubel not only had been
Spoiler :
nearly sexually assaulted when she was younger, but also threatened with it by another attacker this episode too.

Before this aired, I had seen the preview for Trubel's revelation of her first Wesen sighting, so I expected that part of it, but ... not so much the other stuff. Throw that in with what happened to Nick, and it really was a bit much. Had hoped that Adalind wasn't going to "seduce" Nick because I knew what that would mean. I couldn't enjoy this episode as much as I liked because of all that. Very uncomfortable to watch those parts of this finale, and it really didn't make sense that Juliette was the one more disturbed by it than Nick was.

Anyway, best things to come out of this: a slightly hideous wedding dress was ruined, Monroe and Rosalee were married, Hank's "a million times" line, and the possibility that everyone's favorite sergeant might learn the truth about Wesen next season.

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - GrimminFlorida1 - 05-17-2014

(05-16-2014, 11:39 PM)pale boy Wrote: Well, so that happened. o__o

This episode disturbed me a lot. I liked some of it, but there were other things that I really didn't care for or outright made me ill. Hm. I assume we won't be seeing a quick "snap back" on Nick's powers next season. Or a "back to normal" on several fronts. Really hard to do that after: the de-powering of a Grimm, decapitation hour at Nick & Juliette's house, shot-up Renard, Wu seeing proof of Wesen, Trubel's fingerprints presumably everywhere, a slightly crashed wedding, and Nick's (put in spoilers for triggering words)
Spoiler :
rape by deception/impersonation.

Have to say -- that whole Adalind/Nick storyline horrified me. :[[[ And I was shocked that Trubel not only had been
Spoiler :
nearly sexually assaulted when she was younger, but also threatened with it by another attacker this episode too.

Before this aired, I had seen the preview for Trubel's revelation of her first Wesen sighting, so I expected that part of it, but ... not so much the other stuff. Throw that in with what happened to Nick, and it really was a bit much. Had hoped that Adalind wasn't going to "seduce" Nick because I knew what that would mean. I couldn't enjoy this episode as much as I liked because of all that. Very uncomfortable to watch those parts of this finale, and it really didn't make sense that Juliette was the one more disturbed by it than Nick was.

Anyway, best things to come out of this: a slightly hideous wedding dress was ruined, Monroe and Rosalee were married, Hank's "a million times" line, and the possibility that everyone's favorite sergeant might learn the truth about Wesen next season.

I found that part kind of awkward as well. What through me off is how Adadlind was acting like herself and not Juliette. Nick should know Juliette's personality well. Juiiette doesn't seem like a hopeless romantic who would just do something like this out of the blue. It didn't take Truble long to see through Adalind's trick. Another thing is how that guy found Renard at Nick's house. Maybe i missed something? Did he track him there.

RE: S3E22 - Blond Ambition - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-17-2014

Don't know what to write.
Everything is falling apart.
I can understand Juliette, after what has happened she can't take it anymore. Just wait how she reacts when she gets back to her house and sees all the blood another Grimm has spilled.

Does Nick want his Grimmness back at all? Or is this the last chance to stay together with the love of his life?
I nearly don't dare to ask - is Adalind pregnant again?
Monroe and Rosalee, they are married now, most likely they will think back to that day as both the best and worst day of their life.

Trubel was the best part of this episode in my opinion. She reacted right to every situation, tried to save the day.
Nick didn't get the green potion in time, this was urgent and Trubel failed, but it wasn't her fault at all. Poor girl. What is she supposed to do now, where could she go?

I simply don't know what to vote. I would pick option "broke my heart" if there was one.