Grimm Forum
S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen (/Thread-S3E19-Nobody-Knows-the-Trubel-I-ve-Seen)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - pale boy - 04-25-2014

Season 3 Episode 19
Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

[Image: 29ohbhl.jpg]

Air Date: April 25, 2014

Synopsis: A LETHAL NEW PRESENCE COMES TO PORTLAND – JACQUELINE TOBONI, C. THOMAS HOWELL AND ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a dangerous female suspect (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) leaving a trail of Wesen in her wake. Elsewhere, Adalind (Claire Coffee) takes measures into her own hands, even if that means forging a dangerous alliance.

What did you all think?

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Lou - 04-26-2014

Best Episode Ever. I'll try to list the reasons why when I have a chance. But just briefly.
Some great lines.
Adalind story is moving along nicely
Pretty good detective work.
Lots of action and Wesson. Cool knife fight in a playground.
The wesson of the week is a Grimm!
Totally like Trubel. Who does she remind me of?
Monroe's reaction to Trubel was pretty cool.
Great Nick/Trubel interaction
Another chance for Juliette's character to redeem herself in the fan's eyes: does she go all jealous girlfriend (although isn't there a shared habitation rule that states its illegal to bring home dinner guests without calling?)? Or does she show her compassionate side? Or maybe: "Nick, can't you have any normal friends?"
And do they tell the Captain??!!

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Gretel Hanselsister - 04-26-2014

Hey, nice episode! Smile
When I saw the spoilers I thought "oh please, not another character, there are already too many" but I like Trubel! Though it takes some getting used to pronouncing her "trouble". She's absolutely wild, I wonder where will she live and what will she do in Portland when she comes to rest? She can't stay with Nick and Juliette, she can't live in Nick's trailer.

Adalind got her evil smile back, yeah! It just suits her best.

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Hyndara - 04-26-2014

Seriously, I'm giving up now. This is way too dumb now Sad
That girl needs to get a therapy, not being comforted by Nick! Oh yeah, sooooo tragic, and no one understands her *rolls eyes*. Nope, done with her!
Just to say something positive: Toboni's acting is good. Not outstanding but good, it's a good base and I wish her all the best in her future. But right now ... I don't want this kiddo on my screen anymore!

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Courtney - 04-26-2014

I honestly think it would be an awesome addition to the cast if they brought on another Grimm... especially a younger, female grimm. So far I am liking Trubel... I think she is a little relieved that she isn't actually going crazy, and will hopefully calm down a bit. the preview for next week's episode makes me a little sad, because it sounds like she doesn't calm down and "is going to get herself killed", as Nick says, but I really hope they don't get rid of her so quickly.

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Secret Keeper - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 08:21 AM)Hyndara Wrote: That girl needs to get a therapy, not being comforted by Nick! Oh yeah, sooooo tragic, and no one understands her *rolls eyes*. Nope, done with her!

Therapy probably would be good for her if they could find a counselor who knew about the wesen world and wouldn't try to kill her. As it is, she has been to mental hospitals which didn't help much because what she's been seeing is real and they probably were treating her for hallucinations. Maybe the social worker lady from the first season who took the little girl to the group home could help with that? Anyway, Truble's storyline isn't over and I see no reason to assume her issues will just go away by themselves because of Nick's books.

(04-26-2014, 05:55 AM)Lou Wrote: Another chance for Juliette's character to redeem herself in the fan's eyes: does she go all jealous girlfriend (although isn't there a shared habitation rule that states its illegal to bring home dinner guests without calling?)?

It's not a bad idea to call ahead, but those sorts of rules need to be worked out by the people living together. Juliette and Nick have probably worked out some sort of understanding by this point, and she didn't seem incredibly upset by his bringing home a guest, so that must be okay by their rules.

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Gaultheria - 04-26-2014

I liked this episode and Toboni's acting. The new character is a little too much like Faith from Buffy/Angel, and I hope her story doesn't take over the show. I agree about the cast count nearing saturation, but I think it'll work if she's around for just a few episodes each season.

The only time this episode really fell flat was the lesson on fry forensics. It was the perfect setup for a Wu moment; he could have recognized the style right away.

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - GrimminFlorida1 - 04-26-2014

Just got to watch last nights show[ I know, the struggles]. Anyways i really like how the story is going. I've always thought it would be pretty cool for Nick to have a young Grimm to train. He's doing what his ancestors did. Already in love with Trubles character. Don't know if Adalind is doing the right thing, but she just wants her child back. Pretty sneaky of Victor to trick her like that. Btw, is the guy who is following Renard apart of the resistance?

The part where Monroe tells them to not go in and wake Adalind because she's upset and Hank said" I don't want to see her," was awesome and made me chuckle.

This show is getting better and better each episode.

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - Sable677 - 04-26-2014

I liked last night's episode. I do feel bad for Adalind however if she did know the truth she would just put her baby in danger again by going after her. Victor was very tricky getting Adalind to do his dirty work. I enjoyed seeing Sean and Eric's dad though.

RE: S3E19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen - NorCalZombie - 04-26-2014

Been on the road for the last month or so and finally caught up on Grimm. Loved every episode up until last night's. Trubel is just a bit much for me to accept and a bit predictable. After the death of the first 2 wesen, I had a feeling she was a grimm. And with the comment made by Victor regarding Nick's blood being in Adalind, to me that's a foreshadow of events to come regarding Trubel. Since whatever weakness it exposes in Nick is going to more than likely incapacitate him to some degree, Trubel is going to be the one that swoops in to save the day, just my opinion.

Another thing, I don't believe Monroe should have cowered from her. He's been toe to toe with Nick, as well as some other nasties, but one glimpse that she's a grimm and he's a scared little child? I don't buy it. I'm justifying it as this though, since he has Rosalee and a potential family to think of, it caused him to hold back. Rational, yes?

I had more to say, but spaced on what. I should start taking notes during episodes haha