Grimm Forum
Do you play Video Games? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Thread: Do you play Video Games? (/Thread-Do-you-play-Video-Games)

Pages: 1 2

Do you play Video Games? - GrimmForum - 03-22-2013

One thing about me is that I like to play video games. I'm wondering if other forum members play video games too?

I tend to play Strategy and First Person Shooters. Just recently got the new Sim City. I'm a big fan of FPS like Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3.

What about you all, do you play video games?

RE: Do you play VIdeo Games? - pale boy - 03-23-2013

Haven't played as many games lately as I used to. The last one I got was Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. (I'm so up-to-date.)

I like Western role-playing games more these days, mainly because I can take forever finishing anything. RPGs tend to be more forgiving when it comes to that. It's part of the reason I haven't played FPS games for a while. My slowness, I mean. I'm not the best guy to have on a multiplayer game. I freely admit that I suck at those.

I'll play fighting games too. RPGs and fighting games are where I started. Nostalgia.

I'm also a dirty console peasant. For now. Computers look too amazing to pass up. I've had mod jealousy for a while.

RE: Do you play Video Games? - bookofknowledge - 03-23-2013

yeah basically anything but sports games. i just cant get into them

RE: Do you play Video Games? - the-epic-prince - 03-23-2013

I don't play video games very often. I'm like "there, I played for 5 minutes, I'm done." I would still play a MMORPG if they didn't completely screw it up!

RE: Do you play Video Games? - bookofknowledge - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 03:02 PM)the-epic-prince Wrote: I don't play video games very often. I'm like "there, I played for 5 minutes, I'm done." I would still play a MMORPG if they didn't completely screw it up!
runescape aw what a waste

RE: Do you play Video Games? - Martyr - 03-23-2013

[/quote]
runescape aw what a waste
[/quote]
I loved that game... until jagex became a Hexenbeast (Witch bitch)
I play any fps
Skyrim
Minecraft
just got into a game my friend has called aweseomenauts (fun game)
and probably more I can't think of any right now.

RE: Do you play Video Games? - GrimmForum - 03-26-2013

(03-23-2013, 12:11 AM)pale boy Wrote: Haven't played as many games lately as I used to. The last one I got was Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. (I'm so up-to-date.)

I like Western role-playing games more these days, mainly because I can take forever finishing anything. RPGs tend to be more forgiving when it comes to that.

Skyrim is a great game, definitely one of my favorites. Though I haven't played it in awhile. Great combination of RPG and First Person. I'm definitely looking forward to Bethesda's next game, Fallout 4 Big Grin

Anyone else excited about Bioshock Infinite? Just came out, I think yesterday. It has a metacritic score of 96, and a user score of 9.2.

(03-23-2013, 09:11 PM)Martyr Wrote: just got into a game my friend has called aweseomenauts (fun game)

I have that game on my PS3, but haven't gotten the time to play it, so I will definitely check it out Smile!

RE: Do you play Video Games? - FräuleinWunderlich - 05-07-2013

Funny thing: I play the new Tomb Raider game at the moment. Today I keep on laughing because one guy named Grim.

RE: Do you play Video Games? - Martyr - 05-07-2013

(03-26-2013, 11:04 AM)GrimmForum Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 12:11 AM)pale boy Wrote: Haven't played as many games lately as I used to. The last one I got was Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. (I'm so up-to-date.)

I like Western role-playing games more these days, mainly because I can take forever finishing anything. RPGs tend to be more forgiving when it comes to that.

Skyrim is a great game, definitely one of my favorites. Though I haven't played it in awhile. Great combination of RPG and First Person. I'm definitely looking forward to Bethesda's next game, Fallout 4 Big Grin

Anyone else excited about Bioshock Infinite? Just came out, I think yesterday. It has a metacritic score of 96, and a user score of 9.2.

(03-23-2013, 09:11 PM)Martyr Wrote: just got into a game my friend has called aweseomenauts (fun game)

I have that game on my PS3, but haven't gotten the time to play it, so I will definitely check it out Smile!
It's Best on PC (through steam) cause its got more characters.

RE: Do you play Video Games? - Jodiann - 05-09-2013

i am a wow gamer. Used to be a raider but needed a break so now just casual