Grimm Forum
Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding (/Thread-Monroe-Rosalee-s-Wedding)

Pages: 1 2

Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - SvenJoli - 03-12-2014

Why do I get the feeling the ceremony will be on the last episode of this season? Having a reception with multiple types of wesen should provide some interesting interactions, especially if Nick is in attendance.

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Elkhound - 03-13-2014

I agree. And it should be a double-ceremony with Nick & Juliette. (I'm sure Monroe is going to ask Nick to be his Best Man, and if Juliette isn't MOH she'd certainly be one of the bridesmaids.)

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Monroe's Sweater - 04-27-2014

I'll be shocked if this wedding goes according to plan. Monroe and Rosalee have had it pretty plain sailing lately, albeit the minor glitch with their families. This is Grimm we're talking about ; all good things must come to an end.

Silas said in a recent AMA he hosted on reddit.com that this Season ends on a big cliffhanger.

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - GrimminFlorida1 - 04-28-2014

It must be coming soon, because Rosalee is suppose to get pregnant soon. Maybe that will be the cliffhanger or a part of the chaos.

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Monroe's Sweater - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 07:53 AM)GrimminFlorida1 Wrote: It must be coming soon, because Rosalee is suppose to get pregnant soon. Maybe that will be the cliffhanger or a part of the chaos.

Was it hinted at that she's going to get pregnant? Though if the Grimm Writers continue to have Nick cock block them both, their only way forward will be adoption Dodgy

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Hyndara - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 07:53 AM)GrimminFlorida1 Wrote: It must be coming soon, because Rosalee is suppose to get pregnant soon. Maybe that will be the cliffhanger or a part of the chaos.

Okay, that spoiler is new to me - but doesn't come unexpected ...
The wedding will take place at the season finale. Norberto (Barba) tweeted a pic of the dinner table at the last day on filming. Doesn't look like they will have a huge party, I am more wondering why Hank is invited.

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Elkhound - 04-29-2014

There have been hints that when different types of Wesen get together, there may be health issues with the child. However, since Monroe and Rosalee are both canine-based, there may not be as much risk for them.

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Hyndara - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 08:41 AM)Elkhound Wrote: There have been hints that when different types of Wesen get together, there may be health issues with the child. However, since Monroe and Rosalee are both canine-based, there may not be as much risk for them.

When that was said?
As far as I remember Monroe told Nick and Hank that the strongest gen would take over and turn the kid of a crossbreeding pair into the same species than said strongest gen-carrier. In this case it would be a Blutbad I suppose. I've heard and read nothing about any health-problems, please tell me where that came and I can re-read it in the transscripts.

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Elkhound - 04-29-2014

They said that the child of a mixed-Wesen pairing would be an {insert pseudogerman}, "but as long as it's healthy. . . "---which at least to me seems to imply that there is a good chance that it might NOT be. The bit about both parents in this case being canine-based Wesen minimizing is just my speculation based on them not apparently being too worried about it.

RE: Monroe & Rosalee's Wedding - Hyndara - 04-29-2014

Monroe says in 3.06 that a child from a "unverschieden" couple (which makes no sense as unverschieden means similiar) would be called a Vorherrscher. He continues with what I said above, the stornger gene takes over.
"As long as it's healthy" is a very common-phrase for a couple with a babywish. I know that from my siblings (15 times aunt, 1 time great-aunt), and that means plain and simple that every parent hopes for getting a healthy child, everything else doesn't count much for them. That doesn't mean the baby would be born handicapped or sick, it's only a phrase.