Grimm Forum
Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? (/Thread-Which-Wesen-Would-You-Like-to-Learn-More-About)

Pages: 1 2

Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - the-epic-prince - 03-20-2013

If you could pick one wesen which one would you choose to learn more about?

I want to learn more about Bluebeards.

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - pale boy - 03-20-2013

Ooh, good topic. You're forcing me to think here, lol. My brain!

Ziegevolk are pretty creepy. And there's a ton of questions about how..., well, uh, how baby Ziegevolk "happen". I mean, are there female ones? Or do they reproduce from humans somehow? That episode with one unavoidably raised the question about such things. It's a wonder that Grimms haven't wiped those guys out entirely. *shudder*

Hm. I don't know what I'd pick yet. Well, I already know a lot about Hexenbiest which are my favorite, but there's a ton of Wesen that haven't been revisited on Grimm. There was one character that made me more interested in another Wesen though.

Farley Kolt was an interesting guy and a Steinadler (eagle/hawk-type). I liked how he was difficult to read due to what kind of Wesen he is.

This explains what is known about them:
(Season 1 *spoilers* on the grimm.wikia.com page here; in fact, the whole wikia is a walking set of spoilers, so ... reader beware!)
Steinadler

There's a whole list of Wesen that have appeared on the show so far_
(obvious spoiler warning is obvious)
Wesen

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - the-epic-prince - 03-21-2013

I did like Farley
Spoiler :
too bad it seems like he's died.
They seem like a wesen we should know more about.

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - bookofknowledge - 03-22-2013

spinitodd (idgaf if i spelled wrong yall know who i mean)

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - pale boy - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 08:43 AM)bookofknowledge Wrote: spinitodd (idgaf if i spelled wrong yall know who i mean)

Oh yeah. The spider ones. *shudder*

Were I Nick, I would have learned as much as possible as those ones! Very scary.

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - bookofknowledge - 03-22-2013

also nukellevee (the horse thingy) i don't know anything about them beside that they woge into a horse like thing

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - Kittykat4987 - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 07:27 PM)bookofknowledge Wrote: also nukellevee (the horse thingy) i don't know anything about them beside that they woge into a horse like thing

Yep, I would like to find out more about them too. How is it that the whole plane he flew in just dissappeared but somehow the nuckelavee did manage to arrive safely?

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - pale boy - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 07:27 PM)bookofknowledge Wrote: also nukellevee (the horse thingy) i don't know anything about them beside that they woge into a horse like thing

They're based on a nasty fairy from folklore, so if they're anything like that -- yikes!

I hope we see more Wesen inspired by Celtic and British Isles folklore. Fairies are not cute.

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - Zobgeist - 03-22-2013

I want to learn more about the Royal Family... what "Wesen" they could be. Does anyone know?

RE: Which Wesen Would You Like to Learn More About? - Abc10 - 11-09-2013

Balam (from la llorona) :-)