Grimm Forum
what nick sees - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: what nick sees (/Thread-what-nick-sees)

what nick sees - michaelvik - 01-16-2014

How do the weson know that nick is a grim when he sees them? Hiw can they tell he knows what they are?

RE: what nick sees - Gretel Hanselsister - 01-17-2014

Hi michaelvik and welcome to the forum! Smile
We don't know exactly how Wesen recognize Grimms, Nick should have asked Monroe for a long time!
We know they DO recognize them, and in an explicit way, there was no situation like "excuse me, I just wanted to ask you if you are possibly a Grimm?" Blush

My personal idea of the topic is:
They see it. It's not like Grimms smell in a special way, Wesen in Woge recognize Grimms even in a crowd (S1E14 Plumed Serpent).
For a Wesen in Woge Grimms look dark/grey/colorless, perhaps it's a kind of aura that surrounds them. Why? They look like this in Monroe's fairy-tale book for Wesen children (S2E10 The Hour of Death), and I think they are drawn as the child would see them.

[Image: endezeichenayfrl6.jpg]

[Image: endezeichenb8aq5g.jpg]

RE: what nick sees - Nic118 - 01-17-2014

I thought they knew he was a Grimm because he didn't bother to school his reaction to seeing them woge. I suspect this is one of those things the writers have been sloppy about.

RE: what nick sees - pale boy - 01-18-2014

(01-17-2014, 03:00 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: My personal idea of the topic is:
They see it. It's not like Grimms smell in a special way, Wesen in Woge recognize Grimms even in a crowd (S1E14 Plumed Serpent).
For a Wesen in Woge Grimms look dark/grey/colorless, perhaps it's a kind of aura that surrounds them. Why? They look like this in Monroe's fairy-tale book for Wesen children (S2E10 The Hour of Death), and I think they are drawn as the child would see them.

This is an awesome theory. And wow, I want it to be true. Could you imagine seeing the "Grimm Woge Face"?

Those are really creepy pictures too. They remind me of Der Struwwelpeter, in a sick gallows humor way.

Spoiler :
[Image: 280t6d1.jpg]
[Image: 15r085c.jpg]

I'm kind of wish that was on my bookshelf when I was little. Could've used the nightmares. Tongue

RE: what nick sees - batool100 - 01-18-2014

Nick sees that a coupe leaving the driveway has hit a wall and lost a wheel.

RE: what nick sees - GrimminFlorida1 - 01-19-2014

I think Nick can sense them as well. Before they voge he sort of expects it to happen first. I remember how he looked at that guy during the opening scenes.

RE: what nick sees - Elkhound - 02-20-2014

I imagine that when a Grimm is near a Wiesen gets a "goose walking over my grave" sort of feeling---you know, chill up the back, itching feeling on the back of the neck. That disturbs him to go into a first-level Wodge.