Grimm Forum
Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters (/Thread-Who-are-your-Top-10-Most-Powerful-Grimm-Characters)

Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - WispyWillow - 08-31-2019

RE: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - N_grimm - 08-31-2019

What? Wu and Rosalee is more powerful than Trubel and Renard?
Here's my version:
1. Diana
2. Eve
3. Nick
4. Kelly (mom)
5. Trubel
6. Adalind
7. Renard
8. Monroe
9. Meisner
10. Rosalee
-------
11. Hank
12. Wu (his Lycanthropia- condition seems too uncontrollable/random to count).

I'm not including random villians like Bonaparte, he would be #2.
If we include access to weapons, Nick is #1.

RE: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - eric - 09-01-2019

Renard's powers were never explained. I always thought the Royals must have had special wessen powers, otherwise why didn't some of the more cranky wessen just kill them off? Most wessen seemed afraid of them, all we ever saw was they were good in a fist fight. Even hex's scraped and bowed before them.

RE: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - brandon - 09-02-2019

I don't think they had anything to do with the Wesen, it's just because they imposed fear and respect.
Because then rejected Renard's mother being she a Wesen and children?

RE: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - N_grimm - 09-02-2019

Renard got his powers from his Hexenbiest mother. He’s a half-Zauberbiest. I don’t think the royals had any special powers.

RE: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - eric - 09-04-2019

I agree that it was never stated one way or another if they had powers. Considering that a lot of the wessen groups had violent, anti-social natures why would they have cared that mere human royals had money and power and respect? As far as we know, BC members worked for the day when they could rule by the power of tooth and claw. I didn't see that they cared about human rulers no matter what their titles or power were. That is the reason I think (IMNTOBMFHO) they must have had some wessen powers. Renard lifted one of the Wesenrein weesen with one hand and choked him to death. Pure brute power perhaps? Hex's had magic and spells, Adeline's mother said she wasn't the physical type.

RE: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - N_grimm - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 07:37 AM)eric Wrote: I agree that it was never stated one way or another if they had powers. Considering that a lot of the wessen groups had violent, anti-social natures why would they have cared that mere human royals had money and power and respect? As far as we know, BC members worked for the day when they could rule by the power of tooth and claw. I didn't see that they cared about human rulers no matter what their titles or power were. That is the reason I think (IMNTOBMFHO) they must have had some wessen powers. Renard lifted one of the Wesenrein weesen with one hand and choked him to death. Pure brute power perhaps? Hex's had magic and spells, Adeline's mother said she wasn't the physical type.

I wish they had explained it better. I also wish they had linked Black Claw and Z to the royals in some way. Kenneth was a good fighter (although he was killed by Nick and needed help to kill Kelly), but Meisner was also a good fighter, and he was supposedly a normal human. The only Zauberbiest we saw was Bonaparte, and he only used magic. Renard was strong but had no magic.

RE: Who are your Top 10 Most Powerful Grimm Characters - dicappatore - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 09:16 AM)N_grimm Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 07:37 AM)eric Wrote: I agree that it was never stated one way or another if they had powers. Considering that a lot of the wessen groups had violent, anti-social natures why would they have cared that mere human royals had money and power and respect? As far as we know, BC members worked for the day when they could rule by the power of tooth and claw. I didn't see that they cared about human rulers no matter what their titles or power were. That is the reason I think (IMNTOBMFHO) they must have had some wessen powers. Renard lifted one of the Wesenrein weesen with one hand and choked him to death. Pure brute power perhaps? Hex's had magic and spells, Adeline's mother said she wasn't the physical type.

I wish they had explained it better. I also wish they had linked Black Claw and Z to the royals in some way. Kenneth was a good fighter (although he was killed by Nick and needed help to kill Kelly), but Meisner was also a good fighter, and he was supposedly a normal human. The only Zauberbiest we saw was Bonaparte, and he only used magic. Renard was strong but had no magic.

As I saw it, The only Royal we were exposed to being a Wesen was Sean Renard. The reason he was both, was due to his Royal father, the King, having a side chick Hexenbiest, Elizabeth. Could it have been the royals had an unwritten rule to mot mix their royal bloodlines with Wesen blood? Maybe, or maybe not, we were never told.

We did see Sean woge to other Wesen, such as the Muse or other Wesen. I can't recall. By the looks on those Wesen faces, with his partial Zouberbiest woge, they feared him. Instead of just guessing, I take the educated guess path, which tells me he could do harm Alla-Bonaparte way but not as powerful.