Grimm Forum
The end is now? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The end is now? (/Thread-The-end-is-now)

Pages: 1 2

The end is now? - eric - 08-15-2019

Its been over a month since the last post. Have we run out of interest/opinions/subjects/desire to fight? Personally I can't think of any new subjects left.

RE: The end is now? - N_grimm - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 07:30 AM)eric Wrote: Its been over a month since the last post. Have we run out of interest/opinions/subjects/desire to fight? Personally I can't think of any new subjects left.

Can't we just start over? - just kidding... The hope of a spin-off probably gave a temporary boost to this forum, but now it looks unlikely. On the other hand, there are people who will discover Grimm in the future. In many European countries, Grimm Season 6 did not become available on Netflix before January 2019 (I personally had to bay it on blu-ray - I know it’s not on Netflix in the US), so some new viewers might discover this forum. I've also noticed that there are some Grimm debates going on at Grimm- wiki and reddit.

RE: The end is now? - brandon - 08-16-2019

wiki still missing data and reddit there are people who are watching it, luckily it is still on netflix.

RE: The end is now? - N_grimm - 08-16-2019

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you guys rewatched Grimm? I’m in the middle of my first full rewatch (a couple of episodes a week). And what other shows are you watching?

RE: The end is now? - eric - 08-16-2019

(08-16-2019, 01:35 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how many times have you guys rewatched Grimm? I’m in the middle of my first full rewatch (a couple of episodes a week). And what other shows are you watching?
Well, let's see--can't be sure--6 fingers on the right, 7 on the left, plus 4 toes on each----can't be sure, maybe a couple more.Big Grin Watching mostly instructional TV shows now--CSI, Criminal Minds, etc.

RE: The end is now? - N_grimm - 08-16-2019

(08-16-2019, 02:32 PM)eric Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 01:35 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how many times have you guys rewatched Grimm? I’m in the middle of my first full rewatch (a couple of episodes a week). And what other shows are you watching?
Well, let's see--can't be sure--6 fingers on the right, 7 on the left, plus 4 toes on each----can't be sure, maybe a couple more.Big Grin Watching mostly instructional TV shows now--CSI, Criminal Minds, etc.

Good to know. This means I can rewatch the show a lot more times and still claim it’s "normal behavior"... Big Grin

I am currently watching Arrow and Gotham. Especially the latter is a very good show, but Grimm is the only series I've been hooked on. I'm not quite sure why. I’ve tried Sleepy Hollow, because Netflix recommended it, due to my interest in Grimm, but that was the worst series I've ever watched. I had to stop because I literally fell asleep..

RE: The end is now? - dicappatore - 08-18-2019

I have watched Grimm about 5 or 6 times, hence the reason why I don't need to create scenes that did not happen.
If you watch Arrow, you have to watch The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow.
Also try Blindspot, Strike Back, Beauty and the Beast, Swingtown, The Affair, Workin' Moms (just as I spelled it), Dexter, Travelers. Continuum. Dr. Who. Lest not forget GoT.

RE: The end is now? - N_grimm - 08-18-2019

(08-18-2019, 10:13 AM)dicappatore Wrote: I have watched Grimm about 5 or 6 times, hence the reason why I don't need to create scenes that did not happen.
If you watch Arrow, you have to watch The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow.
Also try Blindspot, Strike Back, Beauty and the Beast, Swingtown, The Affair, Workin' Moms (just as I spelled it), Dexter, Travelers. Continuum. Dr. Who. Lest not forget GoT.

Thanks for the suggestions!

RE: The end is now? - dicappatore - 08-18-2019

(08-18-2019, 01:39 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 10:13 AM)dicappatore Wrote: I have watched Grimm about 5 or 6 times, hence the reason why I don't need to create scenes that did not happen.

Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow have done a series of 3 to 4 episodes, one episode from each show for the last 3 seasons where they are in their own mini-3 to 4 episodes each, interweaving into each other and all assist each other.

Look for the DC, Look for episodes titled, Legends of Today & Legends of Tomorrow. Invasion, Crisis on Earth-X, Elseworlds. They are all 3 to 4 episodes each. Each episode is part of each shows seasons, except for Legends or Supergirl, I forgot. one of the series were only in the 2nd and 3rd set.

With the Arrow, it starts in S4, Episodes 7 & 8. In S5, E8, the 100th episode, Invasion. Then S6, E8 Crisis on Earth-X. Then S7, E9, Elseworld.

For the Flash, it starts with S2, E7 & 8. In S3, E8, it starts with; Invasion. S4, E8, Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3. And S5, E9, Elseworlds: Part 1

For Legends of Tomorrow S2, E7, Invasion. S3, E8, Crisis on Earth=X; Part 4. I think Legends' Elseworlds comes out in the fall.

For Supergirl, S3, E8, Crisis on Earth=X, Part 1. S4, E9, Elseworlds; Part 3.

Maker it interesting watching.

RE: The end is now? - N_grimm - 08-18-2019

(08-18-2019, 03:46 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 01:39 PM)N_grimm Wrote:

Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow have done a series of 3 to 4 episodes, one episode from each show for the last 3 seasons where they are in their own mini-3 to 4 episodes each, interweaving into each other and all assist each other.

Look for the DC, Look for episodes titled, Legends of Today & Legends of Tomorrow. Invasion, Crisis on Earth-X, Elseworlds. They are all 3 to 4 episodes each. Each episode is part of each shows seasons, except for Legends or Supergirl, I forgot. one of the series were only in the 2nd and 3rd set.

With the Arrow, it starts in S4, Episodes 7 & 8. In S5, E8, the 100th episode, Invasion. Then S6, E8 Crisis on Earth-X. Then S7, E9, Elseworld.

For the Flash, it starts with S2, E7 & 8. In S3, E8, it starts with; Invasion. S4, E8, Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3. And S5, E9, Elseworlds: Part 1

For Legends of Tomorrow S2, E7, Invasion. S3, E8, Crisis on Earth=X; Part 4. I think Legends' Elseworlds comes out in the fall.

For Supergirl, S3, E8, Crisis on Earth=X, Part 1. S4, E9, Elseworlds; Part 3.

Maker it interesting watching.

You know what, I had planned to ask how these shows interacted with each other (except for the characters). I have no clue how you were able to “read my mind”, but thanks!