Grimm Forum
what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? (/Thread-what-was-the-worst-betrayal-that-happened-during-the-show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 07-03-2019

(07-03-2019, 05:55 PM)brandon Wrote: Nick stopped because he was not a psychopath killer that juliette became a psychopath. I think it seemed like she was provoking him in that scene, she did not want him to really kill her.

I think it's interesting that you see Juliette as a psychopathic killer but you view Nick as normal because he stopped himself from physically strangling Juliette. Nick doesn't get brownie points for stopping. He attacked Juliette and ordered his scoobies to kill her.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - N_grimm - 07-04-2019

(07-03-2019, 04:42 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 04:25 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I see you ignore the wiki question.

Don't applaud yourself too loudly for this statement. You do your share of ignoring.

I did not applaud myself - I question your motivation for accusing me of manipulating wiki. I do not accuse people of fabricating webpages, scripts or interviews. Making such a statement, when everyone can see it’s not true, appear crazy. I typed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Grimm_characters into https://archive.org/web/. This makes it possible to see historical snapshots of the internet. That particular Hank-paragraph was the same in 2016! More than two years before I joined the forum. Still, you accused me of writing it myself. I did not even know about Grimm in 2016! I’ve started watching it on Netflix in 2017.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 07-04-2019

(07-04-2019, 12:18 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I did not applaud myself - I question your motivation for accusing me of manipulating wiki. I do not accuse people of fabricating webpages, scripts or interviews. Making such a statement, when everyone can see it’s a lie, appear crazy. I typed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Grimm_characters into https://archive.org/web/. This makes it possible to see historical snapshots of the internet. That particular Hank-paragraph was the same in 2016! More than two years before I joined the forum. Still, you accused me of writing it myself. I did not even know about Grimm in 2016! I’ve started watching it on Netflix in 2017.

Oh, come on. Stop pretending you're so twisted in knots over this. You could care less about anything I type on this forum.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 07-06-2019

(07-03-2019, 05:55 PM)brandon Wrote: Nick stopped because he was not a psychopath killer that juliette became a psychopath. I think it seemed like she was provoking him in that scene, she did not want him to really kill her.

Nick doesn't get brownie points because he stopped himself from strangling Juliette to death. It seems his mental state during the whole Juliette's a hexenbiest episode deteriorated. It makes me wonder why Monroe and Rosalee didn't do more for Nick than just trying to find a cure for Juliette.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - dicappatore - 07-06-2019

(07-06-2019, 05:52 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Nick doesn't get brownie points because he stopped himself from strangling Juliette to death. It seems his mental state during the whole Juliette's a hexenbiest episode deteriorated. It makes me wonder why Monroe and Rosalee didn't do more for Nick than just trying to find a cure for Juliette.

It is so amazing how you, again, trying to change the story line by blaming Monroe and Rosalee for something they could not do. The show's creative team wrote in the Henrietta character as an expert on Hexenbiest/Zouberbiest knowledge. They also included various reference books listing no cure or reversal for Juliette's Hex condition. They did give us a process to create a suppression potion, not a cure potion, you seem to sometimes confuse.

So now, you blame Monroe and Rosalee for not doing more to save your darling Juliette. <SARCASM> I guess, when the creative team called you for your expert advice, you must have been out! <SARCASM> Since you are the real expert on fantasy created Hexenbiest/Zouberbiest character's know how.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 07-06-2019

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - N_grimm - 07-14-2019

(07-06-2019, 05:52 AM)irukandji Wrote:

More nonsense. Nick did not have mental problems. Whatever was thrown at him, he just kept going. While Juliette was busy sleeping with royals, burning down the trailer, trying to kill Monroe, Nick, Adalind and unborn baby Kelly and assisting in murdering Nick’s mother and neighbors, Nick was busy trying to HELP Juliette, while at the same time take care of Adalind and solving the Jack-the-Ripper-case (i.e. helping Renard). What examples do you have of Nick’s “mental state…. deteriorating …. during Juliette's a hexenbiest episode”? The strangling of Juliette had NOTING to do with mental issues. It’s what any sane person would have done if the beast responsible for the beheading your mother walked into the room. He didn't kill her - he still had self-control. Whether the hex-nerve made Juliette completely insane or just extremely evil was never clarified….

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 07-15-2019

The psychopath was juliette.
Someone saw Nick murdering another person or wesen without feeling remorse?
He was never that kind of person, and only happened once in a zombie state.
B[/b]ut he was not aware of what he was doing

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - Tish - 07-30-2020

Hello -- first post here.  I was introduced to Grimm about November of 2019 via Amazon Prime.  Finally finished it last week. 

OP topic -- worst betrayal in my mind is Juliette's betrayal of Nick.. Second worst betrayal is probably in my mind that of the Scooby gang  and Kelly against Adalind - taking Diana from her without her consent.  If they had allowed her to on the run with Kelly it would have made a lot more sense to me.  She had no reason to trust any of these people because she KNEW she had hurt them.  Yet she trusts them because Kelly tells her to...and then Kelly turns around and spirits her child away.

To comment on the progression of this thread -- 

Juliet is responsible for her actions.  She remained Eve so that she wouldn't have to hold herself accountable for her actions.  So I don't really like her too much.  Yes she was forced to become Eve -- but when the stick removed that "barrier" so to speak, she chose to keep it in place and not show any regret for what she had done. Being Eve is how she controlled her hexenbeist.  But in the long run, it's and unhealthy way to deal with it.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 07-30-2020

I also think that the worst betrayal was that of juliette.
Because she never agreed to become a " Hexenbiest" and so what happened next.
and then Nick's Adalind spell was for obvious reasons.Give it to Diana to Kelly I understand.
They did not believe that Adalind could be a good mother and they were not in a normal situation-the threat of the royal family.
Adalind did not do it out of evil, believe what prince Victor told him.