Grimm Forum
what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? (/Thread-what-was-the-worst-betrayal-that-happened-during-the-show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-30-2019

(06-30-2019, 06:05 AM)brandon Wrote: There were other issues that Nick did not tell juliette and I do not consider him a liar for not saying them.

But Juliette did consider him a liar. She refused his proposal because he was hiding things from her. I know posters found that a despicable action on Juliette's part, but it was not. No marriage can survive if the husband keeps secrets from the wife. It will eventually implode.

(06-30-2019, 06:05 AM)brandon Wrote: the subject of the "world Wesen"was not something easy to say.

If Nick wanted Juliette in his life, it doesn't matter whether it's easy or hard to say. All that matters is he needed to tell her.

(06-30-2019, 06:05 AM)brandon Wrote: I do not think Nick hated Juliette but clearly she rejected him from the beginning when she became a " Hexenbiest".

Actually, he rejected her. When she came down the next day after telling him, he was sleeping on the couch.

(06-30-2019, 06:05 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette earned her hatred when she set the trailer on fire, it was the accomplice of Kelly's death and the neighbors.

I thought you said Juliette told him she hated him when she was in the prison cell.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-30-2019

I put the phrase wrong: "Juliette earned Nick's hatred when she did all that...
Nick hide him about the other world but I do not consider it a lie.
She would perceive that something was happening but do not notice it on other topics.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-30-2019

I actually looked at the script where Juliette was in the prison cell and I couldn't find where she said she hated Nick.

(06-30-2019, 07:45 AM)brandon Wrote: I put the phrase wrong: "Juliette earned Nick's hatred when she did all that...
Nick hide him about the other world but I do not consider it a lie.
She would perceive that something was happening but do not notice it on other topics.

But she did think it important enough that she refused Nick's proposal. Whether or not she would understand it or believe it, Nick still owed her the truth.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-30-2019

She does not tell him but blames him.
Nick: Why are you doing this?
Juliette: I guess I'm just trying to be the best Hexenbiest I can.
Nick: You don't have to prove to me that this is my fault.
Juliette: That's what you think I'm doing?
Nick: Juliette, you're not even giving us a chance to figure this out.
Juliette: What do you want to figure out, Nick? How a Grimm and a Hexenbiest are just gonna live happily ever after?
Nick: You don't scare me. And I'm not letting go.
Juliette: Aren't you scared of what you might do to me?
Nick: I could never hurt you, Juliette.
Juliette: I wish I could say the same. But I just don't know anymore, because deep down, I do blame you for what's happened to me, and part of me loves you for it, because I have never felt like this before. It's ironic, isn't it? You've been the special one for so long. You're connected to a world that most people will never know or understand. And now I know and I understand, and I don't want to give it up, just like you didn't want to give it up. And now I know why. Once you're in it and you've... seen it and tasted it and... lived it, you can't go back. Everyone else just seems blind. I like this power, Nick, and I know you do too.
Nick: Stop it!
( Wiki GRIMM)
What a relationship could be like this?
A toxic person, as one would say today, in what became juliette.
First rejecting it and then wants him to choose it and getting angry because Nick only seeks to protect Adalind

Thanks for clarifying that.

(06-30-2019, 08:20 AM)brandon Wrote: What a relationship could be like this?
A toxic person, as one would say today, in what became juliette.
First rejecting it and then wants him to choose it and getting angry because Nick only seeks to protect Adalind

Did you see a relationship between Nick and Juliette once she told him she was a hexenbiest? I didn't.

No, because she blamed Nick for what happened.
How could it interest him after seeing that she seemed happy about the bar?
I did not see any mistreatment of guy towards juliette, rather the opposite.It was juliette who was violent- season 4 -

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 07-01-2019

(06-30-2019, 11:48 AM)brandon Wrote: No, because she blamed Nick for what happened.
How could it interest him after seeing that she seemed happy about the bar?
I did not see any mistreatment of guy towards juliette, rather the opposite.It was juliette who was violent- season 4 -

Do you have the script excerpt where Juliette blames Nick for the side effect of her becoming a hexenbiest? If you do, can you quote it?

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 07-01-2019

look at the messages above ⬆or to see it full consultation GRIMM wikia.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 07-01-2019

So she didn't blame him then.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - dicappatore - 07-01-2019

(07-01-2019, 07:59 AM)brandon Wrote: look at the messages above ⬆or to see it full consultation GRIMM wikia.

(07-01-2019, 08:15 AM)irukandji Wrote: So she didn't blame him then.

brandon, isn't it comical how you and me, 2 guys without having spoken or read the English language as their first language can easily read and comprehend what Juliette said in this text of her script, you posted:

Juliette: I wish I could say the same. But I just don't know anymore, because deep down, I do blame you for what's happened to me, and part of me loves you for it, because I have never felt like this before. It's ironic, isn't it? You've been the special one for so long. You're connected to a world that most people will never know or understand. And now I know and I understand, and I don't want to give it up, just like you didn't want to give it up. And now I know why. Once you're in it and you've... seen it and tasted it and... lived it, you can't go back. Everyone else just seems blind. I like this power, Nick, and I know you do too.

or how about the part when after nick says;

Nick: I could never hurt you, Juliette.

and she replies ass she did with the 1st sentence of her reply of what you posted;

Juliette: I wish I could say the same. But I just don't know anymore

Not only we have the text from the script but, both Nick and Juliette proved what they were saying. After the helicopter took off and Juliette was waiting for Nick at his house. Nick was unable to choke the crap out of her (kill her) and she would have killed him if Trubel didn't stop her. Which BTW, she Juliette, eventually admitted she would have killed him if Trubel did not shoot her.

But what value are facts of scripted scenes compared to convoluted delusional opinions of SOME twisted minded fans?

Either that of SOME never read the postings of other contributors and just, bla, bla, bla, rant, squawk, whine and complain.

ROFLMFAO. Yea, this deserves that extra "F" in "ROFLMAO" as it is in the Brooklyn version.