Grimm Forum
what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? (/Thread-what-was-the-worst-betrayal-that-happened-during-the-show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 05:54 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Instead of trying to expose what is in plain sight, try in exploring your reasons for having biased double standards. Maybe then you will realize why you can not be taken seriously.

This coming from the poster who bragged about taking LSD in his earlier years.

Your real issue isn't about what I post. It never was. Even you yourself have admitted it. So much for talking out of one side of your mouth.

Your real issue is you cannot stand being ignored. You hate that no one will join in with you on your little tirades. You hate that debates continue just as if you aren't around. You can't contribute logically to a debate if you wanted to, but you have such an issue with syscrash or me posting that you have to resort to the kindergarten tactics of a bully. Oh if you only knew just how much that reveals about you.

So, back to ignoring I go. Spew away as usual. You're never going to get anyone to chime in with you. (laughs)

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - dicappatore - 06-20-2019

(06-19-2019, 10:05 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 05:54 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Instead of trying to expose what is in plain sight, try in exploring your reasons for having biased double standards. Maybe then you will realize why you can not be taken seriously.

This coming from the poster who bragged about taking LSD in his earlier years.

Your real issue isn't about what I post. It never was. Even you yourself have admitted it. So much for talking out of one side of your mouth.

Your real issue is you cannot stand being ignored. You hate that no one will join in with you on your little tirades. You hate that debates continue just as if you aren't around. You can't contribute logically to a debate if you wanted to, but you have such an issue with syscrash or me posting that you have to resort to the kindergarten tactics of a bully. Oh if you only knew just how much that reveals about you.

So, back to ignoring I go. Spew away as usual. You're never going to get anyone to chime in with you. (laughs)

More and more deflecting won't change the reality of your constant BS. Are you sure you are confusing me with someone else? Can you please point me to the post where I admitted I did LSD? Since I never did.

I have no issues. This is a forum of exchanging ideas about a TV show favored by most contributors, with the exceptions of a few convoluted critics whom seem to have watched 6 seasons of a show they didn't like and then spewing what they wished happened on said show, on these forums.

In your case, all you do is a constant spewing of BS, such as me admitting to have used LSD. More crow eating pie incident. As for your claim of me being ignored? Do you really think I give a shitz if I am?

I do my diligent duty in exposing the BS from the few contributors. After its posted and if no one reads it, so what? Taking a few minutes out of my life for me to post the "Truth, justice and the American way", is no biggie. Then I move on. If mo one else reads it? I don't care. I did my duty.

BTW, here is just one more incident of you eating crow. how many times have you declared you are ignoring me? Is it 3, 4 or maybe 5. I lost count.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-20-2019

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: When Eve warned Nick about Adalind, nothing happened.

Why would it? The hexenbiest spirit had not come back at that time. What you're forgetting is that it wasn't Eve, but Rosalee who warned Nick when the hexenbiest spirit returned. You also forget that when Rosalee suggested trying methods to prevent the biest spirit from causing problems, Adalind did not take her up on her offer.

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: When Adalind became a "Hexenbiest" after being a mother, nothing happened. What Adalind did was because she was a mother who loved her baby, not because she was "out of control".

And again, being a mother is not the end all solution. The only reason the creative team made Adalind a mother to begin with was due to Claire herself being pregnant.
As for the character, the creative team couldn't have treated her any worse. A popular character suddenly became a boring one because she was basically stuck in the fome raising her baby.

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: Eva does not remember that it was Juliette who became "bad" because she did not accept herself as she was.

What about the scoobies accepting her for who she was?

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: Adalind grew up knowing who.

That's kind of scary isn't it? Adalind was essentially an abused daughter who became a hitman for love, then thought outside the box and started mutilating the innocent. That's a very cold woman. Makes me wonder how the creative team had nerve to bring motherhood into the story. I guess when all else fails make her pregnant, completely forget the character's basic traits, and hope for the best.

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: what I think Juliette really needed was a psychologist " Wesen". The worst betrayal comes from someone you know.In this case, for me it is juliette.

But then she never would have been the right fodder for an HW operative. Aside from that, if Juliette had been allowed to work with a psychiatrist (a psychologist wouldn't cut it here IMO), I think there would have been even more complaints about the undeserving Juliette getting a break.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-20-2019

Eve told Nick that Adalind could become dangerous by becoming a "Hexenbiest"again.
Juliette never gave them-Rosalee, Monroe- a chance, just like she acted with Nick.
Although really his behavior was crazy. I have not seen anything that juliette will be accepted as a Hexenbiest. On the contrary, it seemed that she did not want to be.
I say that she needed a psychologist when became a " Hexenbiest". HW had already taken care of the case and resolved the matter.
I do not see anything wrong with Adalind having a baby. Although I would have liked him to continue the series and see the couple fighting together against a bad guy. So they would see Renard and Eve.
Adalind grew up knowing that she was a Wesen.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - dicappatore - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 04:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: When Eve warned Nick about Adalind, nothing happened.

Why would it? The hexenbiest spirit had not come back at that time. What you're forgetting is that it wasn't Eve, but Rosalee who warned Nick when the hexenbiest spirit returned. You also forget that when Rosalee suggested trying methods to prevent the biest spirit from causing problems, Adalind did not take her up on her offer.
This whole made up non existing argument is preposterous. Here is a great example of how a contributors tries to change the story line to justify a convoluted opinion or just the inability to comprehend or recall what took place on the screen.

Adalind took the suppression potion to test its effectiveness, not to reform her evil ways. Adalind was already a reformed Hex after the day she showed up at the police station to announce her baby father to Sean and Nick. So, in the real story line, there was never any danger of Adalind's Hex returning due to the fact, she had it under control days if not weeks before she tested the effectiveness of the said potion. As I recall, Nick hid Adalind at Bud's house. No way would he allow a dangerous Hex to be housed in the home of an Eisbiber

This idea of Nick being warned or not being warned is insignificant and a made up issue that had minimal consequences. Nick took in Adalind under his wings from day one after he was informed of being Adalind's baby daddy. She was no longer the Adalind she used to be, so, there was never any danger of the old Adalind returning since that old Adalind was reformed by her second pregnancy and way before she tested the suppression potion.

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: When Adalind became a "Hexenbiest" after being a mother, nothing happened. What Adalind did was because she was a mother who loved her baby, not because she was "out of control".
(06-20-2019, 04:26 AM)irukandji Wrote: And again, being a mother is not the end all solution. The only reason the creative team made Adalind a mother to begin with was due to Claire herself being pregnant.
As for the character, the creative team couldn't have treated her any worse. A popular character suddenly became a boring one because she was basically stuck in the fome raising her baby.
More bla, bla, bla. What ever the creative team is inconsequential since what ever the creative team did was what was broadcasted on the screen. All this gobbledygook, this contributor is complaining about, never took place on the screen. maybe id did exist in someone's delusional mind but not what we all saw on the screen.

If the creative team treated her worse of made it boring, they were in the driving seat. If you did not enjoyed the ride than you should have gotten out. In other words, stopped watching it. Something must have been pleasing of the creative team's choices since this contributor kept watching.

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: Eva does not remember that it was Juliette who became "bad" because she did not accept herself as she was.
(06-20-2019, 04:26 AM)irukandji Wrote: What about the scoobies accepting her for who she was?
I hate to deluge on your already raining parade. The only reasons the scoobies accepted her for whatever she was, was because Nick accepted her and they, the scoobies', followed Nick, their leader.

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: Adalind grew up knowing who.
(06-20-2019, 04:26 AM)irukandji Wrote: That's kind of scary isn't it? Adalind was essentially an abused daughter who became a hitman for love, then thought outside the box and started mutilating the innocent. That's a very cold woman. Makes me wonder how the creative team had nerve to bring motherhood into the story. I guess when all else fails make her pregnant, completely forget the character's basic traits, and hope for the best.
What is more scarier is why you kept watching a show you disagreed so much with the creative team. You know why the creative team did what they did? I told them about you believing to be the center of the Grimm Fantasy world, I told them it would get just under your skin. As a favor to me, since the whole universe revolves around ME. They obliged.

(06-19-2019, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: what I think Juliette really needed was a psychologist " Wesen". The worst betrayal comes from someone you know.In this case, for me it is juliette.
(06-20-2019, 04:26 AM)irukandji Wrote: But then she never would have been the right fodder for an HW operative. Aside from that, if Juliette had been allowed to work with a psychiatrist (a psychologist wouldn't cut it here IMO), I think there would have been even more complaints about the undeserving Juliette getting a break.
She already got away with murder or conspiracy to commit multiple murders. How much more did you want her to get away with? Your Juliette arguments speak volumes about your own moral compass.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-21-2019

(06-20-2019, 07:10 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette never gave them-Rosalee, Monroe- a chance, just like she acted with Nick.

Did Nick give anyone a chance after taking the venom of the zombie? Did Renard give anyone a chance while he was Jack the Ripper's ghost? Did Nick give anyone a chance after the Muse got to him?

Why would Juliette be any different?

(06-20-2019, 07:10 AM)brandon Wrote: I do not see anything wrong with Adalind having a baby.

I don't recall anyone commenting how much better the series was because the creative team made Adalind a mother. For that matter, while there were some comments about how much Nick loved the baby, no one commented how much better it was that Nick was a father. I don't think making Adalind a mother did anything for the character or the series.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - dicappatore - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 04:51 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 07:10 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette never gave them-Rosalee, Monroe- a chance, just like she acted with Nick.

Did Nick give anyone a chance after taking the venom of the zombie? Did Renard give anyone a chance while he was Jack the Ripper's ghost? Did Nick give anyone a chance after the Muse got to him?

Why would Juliette be any different?

(06-20-2019, 07:10 AM)brandon Wrote: I do not see anything wrong with Adalind having a baby.

I don't recall anyone commenting how much better the series was because the creative team made Adalind a mother. For that matter, while there were some comments about how much Nick loved the baby, no one commented how much better it was that Nick was a father. I don't think making Adalind a mother did anything for the character or the series.

Cry, cry, cry me another river. As much as you are incapable to accept the fact that, not only was the Adalind character favored over Juliette. The Juliette character was overwhelmingly less favorable.

I bet if Bitsie was not dating the actor playing the MAIN character, they would have just written her off by killing her of just break up with Nick and move away. But you seem to keep denying, after they went with a Dark Juliette, her ratings went up after she returned as Eve. Even with this character change from Eve to Evette or Julieve, her popularity remained lower that the Adalind character's.

That is why the creative team replaced the less favorable Juliette as the love interest to the main character Nick with the more popular character, Adalind. The creative team made the decision to accommodate the majority of its viewing fans instead of satisfying the the minority of viewers.

Just because your view of the circumstances did not agree with the majority of the viewing populous, doesn't make your outlook the creative team responsibility to make you happy. Maybe, just maybe, if you were to accept these facts, you might be able to comprehend why they chose what they did.

Me, personally, would have preferred if they wrote the Juliette character to be more pleasing and ending up as the permanent love interest to the main character. But I wasn't on the creative team. I had no choice in the matter on what was broadcasted. Why do you keep vilifying the wrong characters? Why do you go out of your way to change the narrative to fit your wishful outlook? Because you can not accept the creative team followed the majority of the viewer's lead..

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-21-2019

Bitsie. T.is an actress and was still in the series for her character, not for being someone's girlfriend.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 06:53 PM)brandon Wrote: Bitsie. T.is an actress and was still in the series for her character, not for being someone's girlfriend.

Right. There's no article, discussion or interview indicating that Bitsie received preferential treatment because she was David's girlfriend.

On the other hand, wasn't there some kind of article about Claire being given extra time to recuperate and breast feed her baby?

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-22-2019

I do not think that such an article was necessary, those matters are personal.