Grimm Forum
what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? (/Thread-what-was-the-worst-betrayal-that-happened-during-the-show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-17-2019

There are times when it is not easy to tell about "family secrets".
Nick did not tell him about other situations and I think he did well-very good-.
There are people who discovered that their husbands were murderess- surprise-.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - FaceInTheCrowd - 06-17-2019

(06-16-2019, 12:00 AM)irukandji Wrote: There may have been trust issues, but Juliette was well grounded enough to deal with them. My thought is that the hexenbiest exerted control over her and through it she learned that the life she had become accustomed to was no longer hers. She didn't only lose Nick. I think if it had been that simple, she could have gone on. Instead she lost her career, her home, her friends, even the person she had become prior to possession by the hexenbiest.

Everything Juliette lost, she lost because she went out of control. Not just because she became a hexenbiest.

It's probably a fine point, but did the hexenbiest actually exert any control, or did it just rip the lid off whatever control Juliette had and let dark urges she already had rise to the surface. And maybe with more training from Henrietta, she might have learned to put that lid back on without having to be brainwashed. Because despite her fears, Adalind didn't go off the rails when her hexenbiest came back.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-17-2019

(06-17-2019, 03:15 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Everything Juliette lost, she lost because she went out of control. Not just because she became a hexenbiest.

It's probably a fine point, but did the hexenbiest actually exert any control, or did it just rip the lid off whatever control Juliette had and let dark urges she already had rise to the surface. And maybe with more training from Henrietta, she might have learned to put that lid back on without having to be brainwashed. Because despite her fears, Adalind didn't go off the rails when her hexenbiest came back.

Adalind was the one who told Rosalee she had no idea of the control a hexenbeist exerts (paraphrasing here). Was she lying or telling the truth? I always thought the reason Adalind brought it up in the first place was to give the viewers a glimpse of what Juliette went through.

I don't think this happened, but if as you speculate, the hexenbiest ripped the lid off of any control Juliette had, that seems to imply that the hexenbiest was capable of controlling her.

(06-17-2019, 07:01 AM)brandon Wrote: I think the main damage that was done to itself was:

2)Blame the group for something they did not know.

Some further info on this issue. When Nick brought this up to the gang, it was Rosalee who stated that that was not Juliette who was doing the talking. That suggests that Rosalee knew there was a hexenbiest spirit at at work, and not the Juliette she knew.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - FaceInTheCrowd - 06-18-2019

Adalind spoke to Rosalee about how being a hexenbiest made one feel. Schizophrenia also affects the way people who have it feel, but schizophrenics don't all turn homicidal.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-18-2019

Everyone interprets what Rosalee said in her own way.
It was not the friendly juliette with whom speak, if a person full of hatred for what happened.
As Eva said, was afraid but never look for help or accept.Juliette chose the easy way, his own destruction as a person:hurting others.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 03:59 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind spoke to Rosalee about how being a hexenbiest made one feel. Schizophrenia also affects the way people who have it feel, but schizophrenics don't all turn homicidal.

Schizophrenics aren't hosting a living spirit either. They are suffering from mental illness. The way Adalind talks about the hexenbiest, some kind of control is being exerted on the host.

I did indicate I was paraphrasing in my prior post. I'll quote what she actually said:

"You don't understand what it's like being a hexenbiest. What it does to you, the way it makes you think and feel".

(06-18-2019, 04:58 PM)brandon Wrote: Everyone interprets what Rosalee said in her own way.
It was not the friendly juliette with whom speak, if a person full of hatred for what happened.
As Eva said, was afraid but never look for help or accept.Juliette chose the easy way, his own destruction as a person:hurting others.

But you were the one who brought up Juliette's thoughts earlier. Our thoughts are what give us the freedom to choose. How can she choose if the hexenbiest spirit is controlling her thoughts?

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - dicappatore - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 05:11 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 04:58 PM)brandon Wrote: Everyone interprets what Rosalee said in her own way.

But you were the one who brought up Juliette's thoughts earlier. Our thoughts are what give us the freedom to choose. How can she choose if the hexenbiest spirit is controlling her thoughts?

Typical hypocrisy applied here. You can't have it both ways. Again, you excuse Juliette for her action due to, what you call, her Hexenbiest Spirit being in control, yet you seem to blame Adalind, directly, for her actions and overlook her Hexenbiest Spirit controlling her. Let me guess, this is where you pull out the "Adalind had a mother" hat, to show her the way and Juliette did not. Well that's just too bad or as they say, "that's the way the cookie crumbles".

In the fair, unbiased, indifferent world, either both women are excused for their actions due to their Hexenbiest Spirits or both women are to blame for their actions on how they chose to act. Either cases, if their Hex spirits were in control or not, Juliette trumped (yea I had to sneak that in there) Adalind at the level of the evilness Hex/Woman.

I never excused Adalind for her actions. I did give her credit for changing for the better, apologizing and atoning for her sins. Maybe the catalyst of motherhood was to blame for her change but she never blamed her previous wickedness on another persona as Eve did.

You blame some of us lacking the ability to share opinions in a mature adult conversations. How about you leading the way without your obvious childish bias and maybe it will happen.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - irukandji - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 06:46 PM)dicappatore Wrote: You blame some of us lacking the ability to share opinions in a mature adult conversations. How about you leading the way without your obvious childish bias and maybe it will happen.

Oh, oh, Gary Stu's upset. Despite having his lucky grimm keyfob, the role play apparently didn't go so well.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - brandon - 06-19-2019

When Adalind became a "Hexenbiest" after being a mother, nothing happened.
What Adalind did was because she was a mother who loved her baby, not because she was "out of control".
When Eve warned Nick about Adalind, nothing happened.
Eva does not remember that it was Juliette who became "bad" because she did not accept herself as she was.
Adalind grew up knowing who.
what I think Juliette really needed was a psychologist " Wesen".
The worst betrayal comes from someone you know.In this case, for me it is juliette.

RE: what was the worst betrayal that happened during the show? - dicappatore - 06-19-2019

(06-18-2019, 09:07 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 06:46 PM)dicappatore Wrote: You blame some of us lacking the ability to share opinions in a mature adult conversations. How about you leading the way without your obvious childish bias and maybe it will happen.

Oh, oh, Gary Stu's upset. Despite having his lucky grimm keyfob, the role play apparently didn't go so well.

Here we go again. More bla, bla, bla, from the peanut gallery!

Deflecting on what I collect doesn't negate another incident of me, catching you, putting your foot in your mouth, again. As much as you try to deflect the fact that I was happy to show the world what I posses does not equate to the usual, of you placing your foot in your mouth.

Are you trying to to create a situation as if you caught me hiding what I possess after I showed it on these threads? Is your delusional mind trying to create, you catching me doing something in secret or contradicting myself? Because you haven't.

I rather collect items to remind me of something I enjoyed watching, and showing it to the world over eating crow, as you seem to enjoy over and over again. This time, make it a double heaping slice of crow pie, due to your lame attempt to create something out of nothing.

Instead of trying to expose what is in plain sight, try in exploring your reasons for having biased double standards. Maybe then you will realize why you can not be taken seriously.