Grimm Forum
Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood (/Thread-Could-Diana-have-a-small-piece-of-Nicks-blood)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood - Henry of green - 11-17-2018

When Viktor was getting Adalind to take Nicks powers he mentioned she was able to do this because she still had Nicks Grimm blood in her, Renards mother also said something similar about Adalind having Grimm blood in her. This means Adalind had Grimms blood in her while pregnant with Diana.

RE: Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood - Hell Rell - 11-17-2018

I originally thought this was the reason Diana was so powerful. I actually think this would've been a better explanation than the ritual alone being responsible for her powers. I would've liked for the ritual amplifying the Grimm blood in her to compliment her Hexenbiest powers. The physical strength of a Grimm could've been converted to add to her telekinesis and telepathy.

I think it's safe to say Diana probably does have some of Nick's blood in her. It could also help to explain why she took a particular interest in Kelly's locket.

RE: Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood - Henry of green - 11-17-2018

(11-17-2018, 02:51 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I originally thought this was the reason Diana was so powerful. I actually think this would've been a better explanation than the ritual alone being responsible for her powers. I would've liked for the ritual amplifying the Grimm blood in her to compliment her Hexenbiest powers. The physical strength of a Grimm could've been converted to add to her telekinesis and telepathy.

I think it's safe to say Diana probably does have some of Nick's blood in her. It could also help to explain why she took a particular interest in Kelly's locket.

It would certainly explain her attachment to Kellys locket with Nicks photo and why she seemed quite attached to kelly and allowed her to take without much fuss yet she threatened Viktor with the Hexenbiest skull in the coffee.

It could also explain why she actually allowed her mommy and Nick to be together without putting up that much of a figth considering the other person who tried to come between her parents ended up strangled in her own bedsheets. Yet she willingly risks her own safety trying to get Nick back through the Mirror and even hugs him telling him she’s not scared anymore.

Also Diana is the only other person besides Nick who is able to see kelly and Marie fighting Zerstorer could having Nicks blood explain this.

RE: Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood - brandon - 11-17-2018

I do not remember Elizabeth mentioning anything about it. Remember what?
Only that she said had underestimated her.
Nick's blood was before Adalind's pregnancy.
I think could be in Diana,after all, in the womb the baby absorbs everything; good and bad too.

(11-17-2018, 03:45 PM)brandon Wrote: I do not remember Elizabeth mentioning anything about it. Remember what?
Only that she said had underestimated her.
Nick's blood was before Adalind's pregnancy.
I think could be in Diana,after all, in the womb the baby absorbs everything; good and bad too.

Brandon below is script from season 4 of Elizabeth talking to Monroe and Rosalee about Nicks blood and Adalind.

Elizabeth - For this to have worked, Adalind would've had to have lost her powers at some point.
Monroe- Yeah, she did.
Elizabeth-Then that would explain the Grimm's blood at work here.
Actually, Nick's blood.
That's how she lost her powers.

The above statement is suggesting that Adalind still had Grimm blood in her which along with the ritual she undertook allowed her to take Nicks powers while sleeping with him.

Victors statment over the phone to Adalind in 3x19 also suggest she has Grimm blood still long after Diana’s birth.

3x19- Viktor- You have the blood of the Grimm in you.
That makes him vulnerable.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s03e19

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s04e04

RE: Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-17-2018

And then Adalind had Diana and used her blood to make the potion that turned Julette into a hexenbiest. Nick's blood really gets around, doesn't it?

I wonder if Elizabeth has some of it as well. She had a taste of Adalind's potion too.

But just a bite.
Although if the blood of a " GRIMM" is so powerful...

(11-17-2018, 04:24 PM)brandon Wrote: But just a bite.
Although if the blood of a " GRIMM" is so powerful...

Perhaps Grimm blood is so powerful it multiplies once inside the body which would explain why Adalind still had Grimm blood after all that time.

RE: Could Diana have a small piece of Nicks blood - N_grimm - 11-17-2018

(11-17-2018, 03:02 PM)Henry of green Wrote: It would certainly explain her attachment to Kellys locket with Nicks photo and why she seemed quite attached to kelly and allowed her to take without much fuss yet she threatened Viktor with the Hexenbiest skull in the coffee.

It could also explain why she actually allowed her mommy and Nick to be together without putting up that much of a figth considering the other person who tried to come between her parents ended up strangled in her own bedsheets. Yet she willingly risks her own safety trying to get Nick back through the Mirror and even hugs him telling him she’s not scared anymore.

It also helps explain why Diana is fighting Wesen together with Kelly, Nick, Adalind and the triplets 20 years later. Nick has not only played an important part in her upbringing, she has a little bit of Grimm in her too.

(11-17-2018, 03:02 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Also Diana is the only other person besides Nick who is able to see kelly and Marie fighting Zerstorer could having Nicks blood explain this.

Shouldn't Truble have seen them too? She was a Grimm and related to Nick. Of course, not everything in Grimm was 100 percent consistent.

Great post by the way!

That's why Nick could not use blood for juliette.
But she would already have Nick's blood.
That they - Monroe and Rosalee-used to break the spell of obsessive love.
Maybe Trubel could not see ghosts.