Grimm Forum
‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Television Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Television-Forum)
+--- Forum: TV News (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-TV-News)
+--- Thread: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC (/Thread-%E2%80%98Grimm%E2%80%99-Spinoff-With-A-Female-Lead-In-Works-At-NBC)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - dicappatore - 10-29-2018

(10-21-2018, 08:21 AM)Mart Wrote: Is this thread about the Grimm Spinoff or about some Latenight talkshows?
Just out of curiosity...

Its called multi-tasking.
Ok try to keep up.

The thread is about a spin-off.
Then the argument went on why the Grimm spin-off if it was cancelled.
Someone said it was cancelled because of its ratings.
I stated if the ratings were so bad, why the spin-off.
Some said poor ratings equate to poor revenues, equates cancellation.
I claimed the ratings for Grimm did drop but the show was still high in the time slot and profitable
Then someone claimed, profitable shows do not get cancelled
Then I gave two other well known shows with great ratings yet cancelled.
Last Man Standing had great ratings and high up on its time slot -Cancelled.
Then I gave the Tonight Show as another example of good ratings with Jay Leno, yet he was removed.

There really is no topic drift-off
It is all related to the original topic of the Grimm Spin-off.
It is still related to its original spin-off topic
It is more about the justification of the spin-off.

So, I hope this has explained on how the tread went from a spin-off topic to a late night talk show and back

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - thecdn - 10-31-2018

(10-28-2018, 02:50 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Coming out of "Grimm retirement" to respond to this post. Heck, no to Trubel or a should be dead Juliette EVER being back on this show.

Exactly. I'll give any version of this show a try but I'll be disappointed if it focuses on Trubel.

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - dicappatore - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 04:28 AM)thecdn Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 02:50 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Coming out of "Grimm retirement" to respond to this post. Heck, no to Trubel or a should be dead Juliette EVER being back on this show.

Exactly. I'll give any version of this show a try but I'll be disappointed if it focuses on Trubel.

Trubel, i can deal with. Juliette? Sorry, No matter how much some contributors try to re-write her character, on these threads. I can never or will ever forgive her for what she did to Nick and herself.

Maybe Trubel had an older sister pop up and lead the charge with guest appearances of the old cast. Maybe they will pick up shortly after S6, of the original Grimm. Maybe they will finally put to rest all these idiotic assumptions some idiotic contributors keep spewing how Sean was in the life of Kelly and Diana leading the Grimm family business. Juliette maintaining ownership of the land and trailer.

Yea, I know, I can be a bit harsh. Just speaking my mind too.

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - N_grimm - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 03:13 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

Trubel, i can deal with. Juliette? Sorry, No matter how much some contributors try to re-write her character, on these threads. I can never or will ever forgive her for what she did to Nick and herself.

Maybe Trubel had an older sister pop up and lead the charge with guest appearances of the old cast. Maybe they will pick up shortly after S6, of the original Grimm. Maybe they will finally put to rest all these idiotic assumptions some idiotic contributors keep spewing how Sean was in the life of Kelly and Diana leading the Grimm family business. Juliette maintaining ownership of the land and trailer.

Do you really think that new information about what happened after the Series Finale will mean anything for some people's story interpretation? If all facts are rejected as opinions, I doubt new facts will mean anything. Oh wait, you were sarcastic …

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - dicappatore - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 03:33 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 03:13 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

Do you really think that new information about what happened after the Series Finale will mean anything for some people's story interpretation? If all facts are rejected as opinions, I doubt new facts will mean anything. Oh wait, you were sarcastic …

The simple answer, NO.
The young man in part of me that my wife says I still have some, even after she reads some of my nasty postings? A wishful yes.

Was I being sarcastic?
Always!

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - wfmyers1207 - 11-01-2018

Hello all. Been a while since I've been here. Not that I think anyone has missed me! Tongue

A spin-off, in my IMHO needs Truble as the lead. We discussed this before on the Forum when the show's cancellation was announced. In could happen. But, JT has got to be the lead! Just saying. Big Grin

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-01-2018

DG says he wants to come back as Old Nick so he can sit back and watch while the new Grimm does the fight scenes.

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - N_grimm - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 01:57 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: DG says he wants to come back as Old Nick so he can sit back and watch while the new Grimm does the fight scenes.

I interpret this as good news. He does not reject a 'guest star'- part: https://www.tvguide.com/news/david-giuntoli-grimm-spin-off-guest-star/

But how serious can we take this? The person who wrote the article thinks Diana is a grimm and Nick is the father...

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-01-2018

The quote is probably good. Smile

RE: ‘Grimm’ Spinoff With A Female Lead In Works At NBC - dicappatore - 11-02-2018

(11-01-2018, 02:27 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 01:57 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: DG says he wants to come back as Old Nick so he can sit back and watch while the new Grimm does the fight scenes.

I interpret this as good news. He does not reject a 'guest star'- part: https://www.tvguide.com/news/david-giuntoli-grimm-spin-off-guest-star/

But how serious can we take this? The person who wrote the article thinks Diana is a grimm and Nick is the father...

As I read it, it never said she was a Grimm just Nick her father. When a child is merged with a step-dad, referring him being the father is not out of the ordinary.. I have seen some kids with step parents refer to them and mother and father wile referring to their biological parents as mom and dad.
I believe thats what the article was referring to, her father meaning her step-father.