Grimm Forum
Nick is getting on my nerves - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick is getting on my nerves (/Thread-Nick-is-getting-on-my-nerves)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - rpmaluki - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 09:36 AM)eric Wrote: If Nick had been way more Grimm, less cop, Monroe and Rosalle would not have trusted that he would not kill to them, Bud's clan would not have sent him "thank you" presents, they would have feared for their heads, the leader pleaded that he not behead them, the hippo girl at the end would not have said "So you're the Grimm" she would have screamed "You're the GRIMM" and run for her life, etc etc etc.
All true. Nick adhering to his first job description is what caused him to make friendships with wesen. I don't want this changed. I think i should have added that I wanted the show to eventually move away from the wesen a week stories and focus on him as a Grimm in the latter half of the show. Him being more Grimm (at least for me) isn't about killing indiscriminately. The issue was that Nick was doing more and more things that were contrary to him being a police officer. There was no need for them to hold on to this part of his life when he barely behaved like a cop. I like his version of a (tame) Grimm even if I enjoyed Trubel's and Kelly's in how badass they were when the show allowed us to see it.

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - Spring rose - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 09:36 AM)eric Wrote: If Nick had been way more Grimm, less cop, Monroe and Rosalle would not have trusted that he would not kill to them, Bud's clan would not have sent him "thank you" presents, they would have feared for their heads, the leader pleaded that he not behead them, the hippo girl at the end would not have said "So you're the Grimm" she would have screamed "You're the GRIMM" and run for her life, etc etc etc. The show would have had to show all wessen as evil and not worthy of keeping their heads. As far as I remember there were no episodes where Nick began the fight. The show would have had an early demise and none of us would be discussing it now and there would have never been a Grimm website. Just my view.

The girl that said "so you're the Grimm" annoyed me! He made the grimms sound as soft beings that help Wesen. When they are not! Their are bad Wesen out there and nick never attacking first is helping them cause as we see in the end of the show "the girl". the Wesen aren't afraid of Grimms anymore

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - rpmaluki - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 09:48 AM)Spring rose Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 09:36 AM)eric Wrote: If Nick had been way more Grimm, less cop, Monroe and Rosalle would not have trusted that he would not kill to them, Bud's clan would not have sent him "thank you" presents, they would have feared for their heads, the leader pleaded that he not behead them, the hippo girl at the end would not have said "So you're the Grimm" she would have screamed "You're the GRIMM" and run for her life, etc etc etc. The show would have had to show all wessen as evil and not worthy of keeping their heads. As far as I remember there were no episodes where Nick began the fight. The show would have had an early demise and none of us would be discussing it now and there would have never been a Grimm website. Just my view.

The girl that said "so you're the Grimm" annoyed me! He made the grimms sound as soft beings that help Wesen. When they are not! Their are bad Wesen out there and nick never attacking first is helping them cause as we see in the end of the show "the girl". the Wesen aren't afraid of Grimms anymore
I think the emphasis should be "so YOU're the Grimm" meaning, this specific Grimm is known to have a different attitude compared to others. Nick was the Portland Grimm so I doubt the Grimm in Egypt or some other area treated wesen similarly to Nick. It would be foolish to make that assumption. There's no way she'd be so cavalier with a Grimm that's not from Portland, at least that's how I read that scene and HW's (and perhaps BC's) interest in Nick in S5.

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - dicappatore - 10-12-2018

(10-11-2018, 10:05 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 09:48 AM)Spring rose Wrote:

I think the emphasis should be "so YOU're the Grimm" meaning, this specific Grimm is known to have a different attitude compared to others. Nick was the Portland Grimm so I doubt the Grimm in Egypt or some other area treated wesen similarly to Nick. It would be foolish to make that assumption. There's no way she'd be so cavalier with a Grimm that's not from Portland, at least that's how I read that scene and HW's (and perhaps BC's) interest in Nick in S5.

Wait, that was the cicada episode. As I recall the episode's ending. It was about a chunky horny girl and a 7 year Wesen killer that was kicking the crap out of Nick & company as they were trying to save her from being his last meal before he went dormant and she ends up saving them. She bit his head off. They were sort of on the same side.