Grimm Forum
Nick is getting on my nerves - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick is getting on my nerves (/Thread-Nick-is-getting-on-my-nerves)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Nick is getting on my nerves - Spring rose - 09-19-2018

Hey!

Sooo ummm I'm in season 3 epsiode 8 and the last episode was amazing, Nick finally acting like a grimm. Killing bad Wesen. But in this epsiode he's like "noooooo I'm not gonna kill this man" he's being a good police detective, whice is cooll and all but I find myself screaming at him most of the episodes "YOU'RE A GRIMM DO WHAT FREAKING GRIMMS DO" he's sooo pacifist more than needed actually, and him bearly using his wepons is really getting on my nerves I'm like "there are bad wesen out there you knoe? Some of them really deserve to die" like that kid from season 2 who wanted to be a grimm.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... Does he change? Like does he actually act like a grimm at some point insted of putting being a cop first?

(it's ok to spoil) Big Grin

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - dicappatore - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 06:56 AM)Spring rose Wrote: Hey!

Sooo ummm I'm in season 3 epsiode 8 and the last episode was amazing, Nick finally acting like a grimm. Killing bad Wesen. But in this epsiode he's like "noooooo I'm not gonna kill this man" he's being a good police detective, whice is cooll and all but I find myself screaming at him most of the episodes "YOU'RE A GRIMM DO WHAT FREAKING GRIMMS DO" he's sooo pacifist more than needed actually, and him bearly using his wepons is really getting on my nerves I'm like "there are bad wesen out there you knoe? Some of them really deserve to die" like that kid from season 2 who wanted to be a grimm.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... Does he change? Like does he actually act like a grimm at some point insted of putting being a cop first?

OMG. You better watch yourself. There are SOME contributors that consider Nick to be a corrupt blood thirsty murdering cop of innocent Wesen. Trust me, I am not one of them. I am more on your corner and also thought he was a bit too passive on some of these Wesen.

You keep this up, I am sure you will attract a few of the wackos on the Forum that will chastise you, lol

BTW, welcome to the Forum.

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - Spring rose - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 09:42 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

OMG. You better watch yourself. There are SOME contributors that consider Nick to be a corrupt blood thirsty murdering cop of innocent Wesen. Trust me, I am not one of them. I am more on your corner and also thought he was a bit too passive on some of these Wesen.

You keep this up, I am sure you will attract a few of the wackos on the Forum that will chastise you, lol

Oh lord, i better shield myself then, and I'm sorry does he continue to be like this good cop and don't kill any wesen without a reason? it's not like most of the murder cases he takes are by wesen.. And he doesn't see that to be a good reason? Then maybe he's not a good grimm and tge show is getting dull execpt from the Adalind storyline... So please tell me he changes I need anything to make me like him, riggt now I'm feeling really hateful towrds him

Oh and thank you for welcoming me btw Heart

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - dicappatore - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 10:17 AM)Spring rose Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 09:42 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

Oh lord, i better shield myself then, and I'm sorry does he continue to be like this good cop and don't kill any wesen without a reason? it's not like most of the murder cases he takes are by wesen.. And he doesn't see that to be a good reason? Then maybe he's not a good grimm and tge show is getting dull execpt from the Adalind storyline... So please tell me he changes I need anything to make me like him, riggt now I'm feeling really hateful towrds him

Oh and thank you for welcoming me btw Heart

Well? Its the same ups and downs as it has been but not as bad as in Season 2. Stick it out, it will get mostly better, at least, for most of us and in the end, you will miss it.

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - New Guy - 09-21-2018

Hi Spring,
Welcome to Grimm Forum!
There used to be more activity here before NBC cancelled the show. I became disenchanted with how the plot went and how characters changed, but watched the series to the end. There are some good episodes and some flop. You may wish it closed down at Season 5 Episode 1.
Enjoy!
N G

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - brandon - 09-21-2018

his friends saying that he should act like grimm but that would be to cut heads right and left- bad idea-.
That boy was not accepted as what he really was, I think his psychotic state.
(actor of the series "Bones")
For me it was a fantastic series "GRIMM".

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - Spring rose - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 05:33 AM)brandon Wrote: his friends saying that he should act like grimm but that would be to cut heads right and left- bad idea-.

Well, he's not gonna just cut off heads but some wesen kinda deserve that in the show and he just arrests them. He's a nice person and all but he forgets he's a grimm most of the time

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - eric - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 06:04 AM)Spring rose Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 05:33 AM)brandon Wrote: his friends saying that he should act like grimm but that would be to cut heads right and left- bad idea-.

Well, he's not gonna just cut off heads but some wesen kinda deserve that in the show and he just arrests them. He's a nice person and all but he forgets he's a grimm most of the time
Monroe strongly suggested several times that he put down his badge and be a Grimm, but he seldom did. Myself, I really liked the show though not all the episodes.

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - Spring rose - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 06:42 AM)eric Wrote:

Monroe strongly suggested several times that he put down his badge and be a Grimm, but he seldom did. Myself, I really liked the show though not all the episodes.

And that what's annoying me the most he sees being cop is on top of being a grimm even wesen see him to be more like a grimm but he doesn't! It's not like it's a family thing or something you know let's be cops forget being a grimm

RE: Nick is getting on my nerves - Hell Rell - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 06:57 AM)Spring rose Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 06:42 AM)eric Wrote:

And that what's annoying me the most he sees being cop is on top of being a grimm even wesen see him to be more like a grimm but he doesn't! It's not like it's a family thing or something you know let's be cops forget being a grimm

We've had a lot of discussions about Nick being a cop and what is right or wrong for him to do while he's on the force. Some people or okay with it while some vehemently criticize for it. It has lead to some of the most heated and interesting discussions.

In general, I often find that shows centered around a law enforcement figure or doctor is encouraging the viewer to root for the character to break the rules. Sticking to the rules would lead to bad guys getting away with it or killing more people while patients would die if the doctor doesn't the rules.

On Grimm, plenty of the Wesen of the Week would not be convicted of their crimes. There wouldn't really be any way to prove that they killed their victims in the manner they did. They only get more dangerous as time goes on and trying to work within the system doesn't get the cops any closer to taking them down. I guess it comes down to whether you want the protagonist to work within the system or allow a lot of the wesen to get away. I think it's safe to assume which side the majority of viewers fall on.