Grimm Forum
What evidence was overlooked? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What evidence was overlooked? (/Thread-What-evidence-was-overlooked)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What evidence was overlooked? - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-22-2018

I doubt that the royals ever bought into Kenneth being the ripper. But after S04 Viktor was on the throne, and I don't see him taking much interest in either clearing Kenneth's name or punishing his killer. Having the guy who tried to replace him go down in the family history as a crazed serial killer probably pleased him to no end.

RE: What evidence was overlooked? - dicappatore - 11-23-2018

(11-21-2018, 09:38 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 12:08 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: That would depend on whether the house actually was an official "royal compound" with diplomatic status, or if Freddie was in the country incognito and under the radar (the only person whose diplomatic status was confirmed was Kenneth, and he was in a downtown hotel). The fact that there was no security stationed at the gates suggests that this was the case.

Shouldn't there have been some kind of inquiry into Kenneth's death since he had diplomatic status?
(11-21-2018, 11:14 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I think there was, conducted by Sean and Hank. Kenneth committed suicide, unable to live with the guilt from having killed all those women. Smile

The show I watched, had the investigation conducted by two other detectives under Sean's command, not Sean himself or Hank. The two got an an anonymous caller reporting the dead body, most likely from a scooby of a friend of one. The other two detectives were both congratulated by Sean for their great work.

Their investigation concluded , Kenneth was killed by vigilantes. The same vigilantes they reported helped one of the hookers get away from Jack-The-Ripper copy-cat. Kenneth was never reported to have committed suicide, at least, thats how I recalled it.

But what do I know, I was just watching the show instead of fantasizing an alternate outcome.

RE: What evidence was overlooked? - irukandji - 11-23-2018

(11-22-2018, 08:19 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I doubt that the royals ever bought into Kenneth being the ripper. But after S04 Viktor was on the throne, and I don't see him taking much interest in either clearing Kenneth's name or punishing his killer. Having the guy who tried to replace him go down in the family history as a crazed serial killer probably pleased him to no end.

Viktor might choose to ignore Kenneth's death, but as the death occurred on US soil, I would think the US would not simply rely on Renard's word as to what happened. It seems that more agencies would be involved, like the State Department and/or Homeland Security.

RE: What evidence was overlooked? - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-23-2018

Not likely if local authorities come to a conclusion and the foreign government is content with it.

Unless maybe if there was someone in the White House who had wanted to build a Hotel Kronenberg and Kenneth's death caused the deal to fall through...