Grimm Forum
Who said it? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Who said it? (/Thread-Who-said-it)

Pages: 1 2

Who said it? - Waldfrau - 07-24-2018

It's a game. You have to name who said the following line (you can also name the episode or situation if you know):

"He's a sensitive grimm."

If you know, please also quote another line, so the next person can guess Wink

RE: Who said it? - New Guy - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 07:10 AM)Waldfrau Wrote: It's a game. You have to name who said the following line (you can also name the episode or situation if you know):

"He's a sensitive grimm."

If you know, please also quote another line, so the next person can guess Wink
Hi Waldfrau,
Belated welcome to the Forum.
I cheated and used Google, but I believe that is Bud's line from 2.18, "Volcanalis."
https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s02e18

This one should be easy:
"Let's see what the Hexen-bitch wants."

Good hunting,
N G

RE: Who said it? - FaceInTheCrowd - 07-24-2018

That was Viktor when Adalind thought he had Diana and was calling to plead with him to reunite them. Don't remember which episode it was, but obviously S03 after "Synchronicity."

RE: Who said it? - Waldfrau - 07-24-2018

"I'm not piercing my ear."

RE: Who said it? - dicappatore - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 10:29 PM)Waldfrau Wrote: "I'm not piercing my ear."

I think it was Nick who said that in the episode with the ghost possessing a house but turns out to be an electric Wesen that killed either his wife and her boyfriend or his girlfriend and her husband. It was all confusing. Someone was cheating on with someone else between two couples and used electricity. I forgot why Nick had to pierce his ear. I think it was to insulate himself from being attacked.

Who said "Really?"

RE: Who said it? - Waldfrau - 07-25-2018

(07-24-2018, 10:46 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 10:29 PM)Waldfrau Wrote: "I'm not piercing my ear."

I think it was Nick who said that in the episode with the ghost possessing a house but turns out to be an electric Wesen that killed either his wife and her boyfriend or his girlfriend and her husband. It was all confusing. Someone was cheating on with someone else between two couples and used electricity. I forgot why Nick had to pierce his ear. I think it was to insulate himself from being attacked.
Right, he was with Wu and Hank in the trailer, I can't remember the name of the episode, but must have been in Season 3 or 4.

Quote:Who said "Really?"
That was Renard to Anton in "The Muse" (Season 2)

next quote:

"You're so hot!"

RE: Who said it? - New Guy - 07-26-2018

In 2.22, "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" Monroe looks at her in awe and tells Rosalee, "Oh, you are so hot," before resuming the make out session.

Here is an easy one:

"Kill Her."

Extra credit: why did he (she) say it?

N G

RE: Who said it? - dicappatore - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 05:03 AM)New Guy Wrote: In 2.22, "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" Monroe looks at her in awe and tells Rosalee, "Oh, you are so hot," before resuming the make out session.

Here is an easy one:

"Kill Her."

Extra credit: why did he (she) say it?

N G

Wasn't that when Trubel asked Nick what should she do if we run across Juliette when attacking the mansion with the royals? He told her, "Kill Her". episode S4, E22.

Next;

"Give me the list and get the car started"

I tried searching Goggle and Fandom with no luck. GL if you don't remember it.

RE: Who said it? - Waldfrau - 07-26-2018

Was this when Nick, Hank and Wu mixed this paste in the car and pierced Nick's ear before they confronted this electrical wesen? So I guess Nick said it, but I'm not sure...if I'm right it must have been in season 4 or later when Wu aready knew about wesen.

"Who ya gonna call?"

RE: Who said it? - dicappatore - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 06:11 AM)Waldfrau Wrote: Was this when Nick, Hank and Wu mixed this paste in the car and pierced Nick's ear before they confronted this electrical wesen? So I guess Nick said it, but I'm not sure...if I'm right it must have been in season 4 or later when Wu aready knew about wesen.

"Who ya gonna call?"

Hey, hold on. You went next without solving the one I posted. Who said;

"Give me the list and get the car started"

The Ghost Buster line had to be (but I could be wrong) that Spanish lady episode of a ghost kidnapping kids. I think it was episode La Lonora or something like it. Forgot what season