Grimm Forum
The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid (/Thread-The-Kessler-sisters-when-Nick-was-a-kid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - Waldfrau - 07-15-2018

I wonder what they were like and would love to see some scenes of them when Nick was little.

I wonder how Kelly hid the Grimm stuff from little Nick. Maybe Marie was more active in Grimm business and Kelly was more the family type and then everything changed when Nick's dad was killed.

I think it would be interesting to watch their family dynamic before the death of Nick's father. I can imagine the sisters having some arguments about Kelly raising a family. I wonder if Nick's dad was in on the family secret. Maybe Marie asked for Kelly's help on some Grimm business and that resulted in the death of Kelly's husband.

I can also imagine that it was quite hard for Marie to transition from the life of an active Grimm to a surrogate mother for Nick.

I'd so love to see a spin off series, maybe with Kelly junior and flashbacks to Nick's childhood. Smile

What do you think?

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - eric - 07-15-2018

I think this question could have been addressed in Season 8. We know Kelly trusted her sister enough to know Marie would shelter her son from the Grimm world. Other than that, there was not enough time in the show to even state what Monroe's full name was.Big Grin

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - brandon - 07-15-2018

I would like a spin-off - young Kelly and Marie and family-. Not about Kelly son and Diana.
I think Kelly did not have anyone so close to take care of Nick.
It was because of the coins that killed the father of Nick and friend?of Kelly.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - irukandji - 09-14-2018

This isn't about the Kesslers as kids, but adults. It's curious to me why Kelly never went back to be with Marie when she developed cancer.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - brandon - 09-15-2018

She was looking for revenge,for europe.
A series about the young sisters Kessler would be very good.
I think Marie was the only option even if that matter was in doubt-Farley Kolt and family-
I think the coins were kept somewhere else or it was Nick's father(This is my theory, that he will take them to protect his family.The coins only affected who had ambition, desires to excel.
The forensic was not affected because she was not interested in anything else, although she did not have that much time either

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - irukandji - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 06:53 AM)brandon Wrote: She was looking for revenge,for europe.
A series about the young sisters Kessler would be very good.
I think Marie was the only option even if that matter was in doubt-Farley Kolt and family-
I think the coins were kept somewhere else or it was Nick's father(This is my theory, that he will take them to protect his family.The coins only affected who had ambition, desires to excel.
The forensic was not affected because she was not interested in anything else, although she did not have that much time either

There never was much of a history with the Kessler sisters. In my opinion, it seemed the only time they were really together was when Nick's grandfather was alive. Once whatever happened to him happened, it seems the two sisters parted company and went on to their own devices.

It's a funny thing about Kelly. When she finally decides to grace Nick with her presence, not a word is spoken about her sister.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-15-2018

Nick asked Kelly if Marie had known she was alive, and Kelly said she had. There is no dialog that tells us one way or the other whether the sisters were in contact with each other. OTOH, when Kelly finally showed up, she didn't need to be told that Marie was dead.

The most likely reason Kelly didn't go to Marie when Marie was sick was probably that there was always someone a few steps behind her with the intent of taking her head who she didn't want to lead to Marie.

But that doesn't make much sense from Nick's perspective. Nick would have never known that Kelly didn't need to be told about Marie's death because his mother was dead to him until she decided to grace him with her presence.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-15-2018

Staying away was probably the best way Kelly had to protect Marie. Marie had been living under the radar as a librarian for years raising Nick, but the first day she showed up in Portland, Hulda the reaper was on her.

All that shows is that Marie was the better person. She risked it all to go to Nick whereas Kelly valued her own life instead.