Grimm Forum
Site Updates - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Site)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: Site Updates (/Thread-Site-Updates)

Site Updates - GrimmForum - 06-02-2018

I'll be making some site updates soon to make sure the Forum keeps running smoothly.

This Sunday/Monday, I'll be making some minor updates, so there might be some downtime. I also noticed the facebook login stopped working because of some changes facebook made to their API. I'm not really sure how long it's been down, but I'll try and get that fixed next.

A longer term update to the site is I will be moving the forum to the next generation of forum software. This is so the forum can keep going into the future.

This will however mean that I will have to setup a new forum design. It's awesome how the design on this website has held up for all these years! I will try to keep the new design as close as possible to the original, but if there are any suggestions, I welcome your feedback.

RE: Site Updates - GrimmForum - 06-03-2018

The site is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. You may experience issues with the site while this is going on.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I will update again when this is done.

RE: Site Updates - GrimmForum - 06-04-2018

Site updates are done for the night.

RE: Site Updates - eric - 06-04-2018

Please don't go. I lead a very restricted life and enjoy the Monday morning fights. Sad

This Forum and website isn't going anywhere. Grimm-Fan.com seems to be down, but I never ran that website.

The site is undergoing maintenance again. You may experience issues with the site while this is going on.

Thanks for your patience, will update when it is over.

RE: Site Updates - Courtney - 06-07-2018

(06-04-2018, 07:48 AM)eric Wrote: Please don't go. I lead a very restricted life and enjoy the Monday morning fights. Sad

(06-04-2018, 08:13 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: This Forum and website isn't going anywhere. Grimm-Fan.com seems to be down, but I never ran that website.

grimm-fan.com is back up! we are in the process of moving in RL and in the craziness I forgot to renew the domain Confused glad to see the forum is still around and active! I'll be sure to come back soon once we are settled Big Grin

RE: Site Updates - GrimmForum - 06-12-2018

(06-07-2018, 05:11 PM)Courtney Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 07:48 AM)eric Wrote: Please don't go. I lead a very restricted life and enjoy the Monday morning fights. Sad

(06-04-2018, 08:13 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: This Forum and website isn't going anywhere. Grimm-Fan.com seems to be down, but I never ran that website.

grimm-fan.com is back up! we are in the process of moving in RL and in the craziness I forgot to renew the domain Confused glad to see the forum is still around and active! I'll be sure to come back soon once we are settled Big Grin

So glad you're back online Courtney! I was a bit sad for a moment thinking your site was gone. Smile

It's worth the domain renewal, seeing all the hard work behind grimm-fan.com

Also a general update on this site. I'm done with the minor updates. Facebook logins won't be fixed for the time being but you can still login to the facebook associated account with your username and password.