Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 11-05-2018

(11-04-2018, 05:13 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 12:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: If the new books were so important, why was there an attempt to sell them to Meisner? Surely Monroe didn't think Meisner was just going to let him keep the books and paraphenalia. And even when that deal fell through, when was it ever shown that Nick absolutely could not do without the books and/or weapons?

I don’t this this is correct. Monroe didn’t try to sell the books to Meisner. The books where owned by Felix, who contacted Monroe to get in contact with Nick. He had heard about Nick because Monroe's mother “couldn't keep her mouth shut” – according to Rosalee (deleted scene). But Felix demanded a high price (I think it was $100.000 for one book), so Meisner was brought into the picture because of the funding. The books where intended for Nick, because he was a Grimm. This issue was resolved when Felix was killed and they just moved everything into Monroe’s basement. Back to the importants of the books and weapons. This was one of the cornerstones in Nicks life as a Grimm. In almost all “wesen of the week episodes”, Nick used information from the books and/or weapons.

Gees peoples, I know I been labeled to be harsh and accused of coming down hard on the BS artists on this forum. Yet, here we go again with another beautiful example on why this wack-a-doodle contributor has no flocking clue on the subject at hand.

I guess, to this contributor, when it finances a car purchase with a loan, the lending institution drives the car around instead of the purchaser.

Adding to this contributor'r recent repertoire of asking, on another thread, why Diana liked Meisner so much by overlooking, he was the one that delivered her in that cabin in the woods, into this world, makes one wonder. Is this a question of; "What were they watching?" Or a case of plain stupidity.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 11-05-2018

(11-05-2018, 02:20 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 05:13 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 12:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: If the new books were so important, why was there an attempt to sell them to Meisner? Surely Monroe didn't think Meisner was just going to let him keep the books and paraphenalia. And even when that deal fell through, when was it ever shown that Nick absolutely could not do without the books and/or weapons?

I don’t this this is correct. Monroe didn’t try to sell the books to Meisner. The books where owned by Felix, who contacted Monroe to get in contact with Nick. He had heard about Nick because Monroe's mother “couldn't keep her mouth shut” – according to Rosalee (deleted scene). But Felix demanded a high price (I think it was $100.000 for one book), so Meisner was brought into the picture because of the funding. The books where intended for Nick, because he was a Grimm. This issue was resolved when Felix was killed and they just moved everything into Monroe’s basement. Back to the importants of the books and weapons. This was one of the cornerstones in Nicks life as a Grimm. In almost all “wesen of the week episodes”, Nick used information from the books and/or weapons.

Gees peoples, I know I been labeled to be harsh and accused of coming down hard on the BS artists on this forum. Yet, here we go again with another beautiful example on why this wack-a-doodle contributor has no flocking clue on the subject at hand.

I guess, to this contributor, when it finances a car purchase with a loan, the lending institution drives the car around instead of the purchaser.

Adding to this contributor'r recent repertoire of asking, on another thread, why Diana liked Meisner so much by overlooking, he was the one that delivered her in that cabin in the woods, into this world, makes one wonder. Is this a question of; "What were they watching?" Or a case of plain stupidity.

Can you be a bit harsh sometimes? Sure. Do I understand and share your frustration? Absolutely. You know, this debate about Juliette should have died a long time ago, but it just goes on. No facts or arguments can kill it. It's like a zombie! How do you kill a zombie? I don’t know. Maybe the solution is in one of those insignificant Grimm books? Maybe we can buy one from Meisner's ghost?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 01-22-2022

(03-11-2018, 12:22 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Juliette most likely wouldn't be subject to the Wesen Council because nothing she did risked exposing wesen. She would be subject to normal human laws if "street justice" didn't catch up to her first. 

What does it mean to "expose wesen". Does the act have to be picked up on camera or television, or youtube? Does the council believe word of mouth from anyone? For that matter, how does the council react to organizations like BC, who allow their members to woge publicly? For that matter, how does the council react to someone like Eve, who uses her powers at will?

I know members of the council were murdered off, but I am assuming in this time of BC that new members would be placed and hidden so that they could not be mass murdered.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-22-2022

The Wesen Council apparently only cared if wesen did something that threatened to expose the existence of wesen to kehrseites. That included wesen woging in front of kehrseite who were not already kehrseite-schlich-kennen, such as a fortune teller who was woging as part of her scam. They didn't seem to care about wesen-on-wesen crimes at all.

We can probably assume that the council would have been opposed to BC, since BC had them assassinated. And we never heard anything about a new council.

Eve would probably not have been a problem for the council, since she was acting against BC and stayed well out of the public eye.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 01-24-2022

Juliette did some things as a hexenbiest that got her in the public eye and HW knew about her. I know she was involved telepathically disabling a car, which I think almost hit her. I would have to review the episode again.

As Eve, she often used her powers in public. She murdered one of the high profile people in the restaurant. This was telepathically, of course, but still, she was a wesen and she used her powers. I'm not sure if the council had been wiped out at that point, but let's say for argument sake they hadn't. While Eve did not touch the guy, she still publicly murdered him and she was a wesen. Does the council simply turn its head and look at it as though no one could prove it, so it was okay?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-24-2022

From what we saw in previous episodes, the council's actions appeared to be triggered by either reports they received from connected wesen like Rosalee, or if behavior was publicly viewed and reported by witnesses who thought they were seeing people in masks they acted to take down the bad actors before they could be caught by authorities and revealed to have not been masked.

I don't recall offhand when the council got taken out, but I would speculate that if they hadn't been, they would have viewed BC as enough of a threat to wesen secrecy that they would have turned a blind eye toward wesen working with secret government agencies to bring them down.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 01-24-2022

How do you think the wesen council viewed the attack upon the King and the verrat going into Nick's house to trap him?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-24-2022

Probably classified them both as events not needing action because wesen involvement was limited to wesen, grimms and kehrseite-schlich-kennen. The multiple home invasions in Nick's neighborhood would undoubtedly have been big stories on the local news, but attributed to human perpetrators, like Kenneth and the verrat that Trubel killed. Maybe they did cleanup at Freddie's mansion and used the bodies to support some kind of gang war story.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 01-25-2022

(01-24-2022, 09:03 AM)irukandji Wrote: As Eve, she often used her powers in public. She murdered one of the high profile people in the restaurant. This was telepathically, of course, but still, she was a wesen and she used her powers.
Knock, Knock... HELLOW McFly Yea Eve did do the deed in the restaurant.  But the rest of also saw Eve wearing a large kind of a dressy-up hoodie and no one saw her voga except for us, The Flocking Audiences, which were awake.  Then, Nick took credit for killing the main guy, Eve took out.  He also took care of his 2 body guards.  Remember how he approached the cops in the patrol car responding to the scene?  He told them he used a steak knife to off one of the body guards since he didn't wish to use his gun in a crowded restaurant.

So, if there was a wet dream about a reconstituted Wesen Council, by some viewers, it would have been reported as another incident of a HERO DETECTIVE saving the day, week or year, by taking out a few terrorist.  SOOOOWWW, nothing there to report to some imaginary reconstituted Wesen Council.  Again, if some were paying attention, those 3 guys had a criminal history.

The other question I have, how could a Wesen Council be back in power again after they were recently mostly assassinated by BC while they were in the peak of power.  Again, I have to ask.  What were "SOME" of you watching???

Another flocking dumb-arse mystery solved, yet my wife still thinks I am getting senile.  If that is so, I wonder what she would say about some of these old  Grimm Viewers!!!

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 01-25-2022

Another flocking dumb-arse mystery solved, yet my wife still thinks I am getting senile. 

She's right. Now why don't you do us a favor and spend some more time watching Grimm for the 100th go round. Be sure to get out your little toy fob replicas out so you can play along. What a buffoon.

And now, back to the ignore button.