Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 11-02-2018

(11-01-2018, 11:01 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If we're throwing lawyers into the discussion? Then yes, what we saw doesn't count. How many times have you seen news reports about juries acquitting people for things you actually saw them do on video?

There are three separate topics being mixed up here: what people did, what they can be charged with and what a jury would be likely to convict them for. The chances of all three being the same thing are practically non-existent.

I don't know about the others. The point I am trying to make is; flock your three topic, flock the lawyers and flock the courts with the burden of proof..

If anyone watching the series and can justify, by judging Juliette, as being innocent, as a victim or any excuse for what she did. Flock all the legalities and burden of proof or any other tangent or deflecting arguments some can conceive.

In your own personal opinion, if you forgive, excuse, find her not guilty or come up with any other possible reasons to let her pass, as the writers did, by bringing her back as Eve. There is something wrong with your own personal moral compass.

(11-01-2018, 10:07 AM)N_grimm Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 04:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: I was merely pointing out that what henry stated was a lot of speculation and some of it was not correct.

WHAT? This comes from someone who rejects all proven canon facts by claiming they only opinions and speculations?

Well, well, well. The truth finally spews out. It just goes to show whom the real culprit is calling other peoples speculations which is also an opinion are wrong.

So, "N", according to this contributor, Factual scenes and dialogue are opinions. Other contributors opinions or speculations are wrong while its own opinions are factual.

Sounds like someone was brought drunk with a privileged upbringing and is unable to face the realities of reality.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-02-2018

(11-02-2018, 06:20 AM)brandon Wrote: I think there have been several times when the main instigator of a crime remains hidden-example Juliette-
Adalind did it partly because she was in love or charmed by Renard,as she said to his mother.
Instead, Juliette did it out of a deep hatred for Nick because of everything that happened between them.
I also think that Nick would not have stopped protecting Adalind even if the baby was not his

I don't think Juliette harbored a deep hatred for Nick. She would have done a lot more than destroy his little trailer if she hated him.

Juliette's hatred was directed at Adalind. She did something Adalind couldn't do. She got Diana back, for the royals. I imagine the fact that Adalind wasn't going to see Diana, possibly ever again, probably made Juliette feel pretty good.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-02-2018

A "personal moral compass" for fictional characters in fantasy stories. Let me think about that...nope, haven't got one. Sorry.

Really looking forward to season 4 of Lucifer, btw.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-02-2018

I think hexenbiest Juliette was pretty much universal hostility on legs, angry at the entire world. She didn't seem to be all the enthusiastic about her new associations with Kenneth or King Freddie, and probably wouldn't have hesitated to blow out either of their skulls if anything had happened to make her think they were going to turn on her.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 11-02-2018

(11-02-2018, 06:31 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: A "personal moral compass" for fictional characters in fantasy stories. Let me think about that...nope, haven't got one. Sorry.

You heathen! That fallen angel and his little demon assistant don't deserve any of your understanding or analysis.

Now excuse me while I totally don't root for Barbara and Tabitha in the final season of Gotham.

(11-02-2018, 08:29 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I think hexenbiest Juliette was pretty much universal hostility on legs, angry at the entire world. She didn't seem to be all the enthusiastic about her new associations with Kenneth or King Freddie, and probably wouldn't have hesitated to blow out either of their skulls if anything had happened to make her think they were going to turn on her.

I don't think Juliette had any long-term plans in season 4. Her hostility drove her actions. She really didn't have any loyalty to anyone nor did she pretend to have any unless sleeping with Kenneth to show him the benefits of having her around counts. She certainly didn't fear them either so I have to assume they had some inkling of how to protect themselves if she did turn against them.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-02-2018

Wouldn't hostility be the the norm for a newbie hexenbiest?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 11-03-2018

(11-02-2018, 06:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't think Juliette harbored a deep hatred for Nick. She would have done a lot more than destroy his little trailer if she hated him.

Did I mentioned "Moral Compass" on some other post??
ROFLMAO

(11-02-2018, 06:31 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: A "personal moral compass" for fictional characters in fantasy stories. Let me think about that...nope, haven't got one. Sorry.

This has to be the one of the best affirmation of me, hitting the nail on the head, with the "Nail" being unable to admit, "oops, I screwed up".

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 11-03-2018

(11-02-2018, 06:11 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 06:20 AM)brandon Wrote: I think there have been several times when the main instigator of a crime remains hidden-example Juliette-
Adalind did it partly because she was in love or charmed by Renard,as she said to his mother.
Instead, Juliette did it out of a deep hatred for Nick because of everything that happened between them.
I also think that Nick would not have stopped protecting Adalind even if the baby was not his

I don't think Juliette harbored a deep hatred for Nick. She would have done a lot more than destroy his little trailer if she hated him.

Juliette's hatred was directed at Adalind. She did something Adalind couldn't do. She got Diana back, for the royals. I imagine the fact that Adalind wasn't going to see Diana, possibly ever again, probably made Juliette feel pretty good.

She did do a hell of a lot more than burn the trailer, she got his mom killed show fact, knowingly or not it doesn’t matter. She nearly killed Monroe if not for Hank and was going to kill Nick only Trubel stopped her please stop ignoring what actually took place. Also for your information I just watched 4x21 and Juliette was in contact with Kenneth she was even talking to Kenneth on the phone when Trubel showed up at the door instead of Kelly, they thought it might have been Kelly. Then just a little while later kelly herself shows up and Juliette lured her into the ambush via phone.

Also it’s clear she hated Nick as well as Adalind , considering jumped Kenneth’s bones in Nicks bed immediately after he brings up the fact that Nick and Adalind made thier baby in that bed then leaves the post cotial bedsheets for Nick to find. It’s pure revenge a blind man could see that.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 11-03-2018

Well, I've never stopped considering her guilty.
it was not because she became a "Hexenbiest",as there will be people who blame that instead of blaming Juliette.it's a way to deny your responsibility.
Rosalee is wrong when she talks about it in the spice shop-season 5 ,chapter 1-
juliette agreed to go through the process, knew that there could be side effects as well as if they did not do anything.
It was his decision to seek to make the most best of a rare situation,but all she did was betray them

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 01:12 AM)dicappatore Wrote: This has to be the one of the best affirmation of me, hitting the nail on the head, with the "Nail" being unable to admit, "oops, I screwed up".

I can admit it. I should have known better than to expect civil discourse from you. Won't make that mistake again.