Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-31-2018

In Juliette's case, all the deaths that happened the night Nick's mom was killed would be the same. If it could be proven that she knew murders would take place, murder in the first degree (premeditated). If not, felony murder, aka second degree murder (deaths resulting from her aiding in home invasions and kidnapping).

And yes, Renard, Adalind and the actual assassin were all equally culpable in Marie's death.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 09:34 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 09:15 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 08:46 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Face, no one killed Marie her heart give up due to the stress of having to figth off the assassins hired by Adalind and Renard they were certainly responsible partly for the stress that killed her but no one killed Marie.

Whether the assassin beat her up or put a bullet in her, it's murder. Trying to split hairs doesn't make it less so.

By the way, this is coming from a person who's insistent that Juliette murdered Kelly even though there was no evidence to support that.

(10-31-2018, 04:56 AM)brandon Wrote: Well, that idea seemed to be in juliette's mind.

No, that idea was clearly presented on screen.

I’ve never once stated that Juliette killed kelly, I just stated she was involved whether she meant to or not it doesn’t matter, just like Adalind was involved in the event that caused Marie’s death but neither woman directly killed Marie or Kelly, so please get your facts right before posting.

Why don't you clarify what you mean by "involved".

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-31-2018

but I think juliette gave kelly to royalty while Adalind did not.I would not receive more years of jail juliette for that?.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 09:50 AM)brandon Wrote: but I think juliette gave kelly to royalty while Adalind did not.I would not receive more years of jail juliette for that?.

There's nothing in the episode that indicates Juliette made that agreement or even had the power to give Kelly over to the royals.

No. The only factors that matter are whether you planned in advance to kill someone (premeditation) and whether there was an exchange of money (murder for hire).

Juliette sent the message to Kelly. Then leave the open door of the house.
Who kills because of hatred is not contemplated?-
It has certainly happened with some people towards their former partners.

Although you could certainly argue that Juliette should have known murders would take place, in order to establish premeditation it would be required to prove she actually did know. Since you can't read someone's mind, that can be hard to do when involvement in a killing isn't hands on.

I do not think being able to read the mind is important for that,when in certain cases of murders you know who is involved- in life real-.

I think most real life murders are hands on, so police just look for evidence of planning to establish premeditation. When more than one person is involved, they work on getting one to testify against the other/s.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-31-2018

(10-31-2018, 09:44 AM)irukandji Wrote: Why don't you clarify what you mean by "involved".

I know this question is addressed to “Henry of green”, but allowed me to clarify the involvement elements (as if they have not already been explained time after time):

Juliette sends a mail to Kelly lying about Nick being in danger.
She helps Kenneth/the Verrat identify which neighbors they are going to kill to get access to their houses and others details in the planning of the attack.
She talks with Kelly on the phone and tricks her to come to the front door with her guard down where her killers are waiting.

Juliette had already burned down the Trailer, tried to kill Monroe and Adalind, threatened to kill Nick's unborn son ("no child of her is innocent") before trying to kill Nick. Eve also admits to Trouble that she would have killed her if she had got the change. If Kenneth had not killed Kelly, Juliette probably would!

Adalind's involvement is an unsuccessful attempt to kill Marie at the hospital, where Nick intervenes and gets stung by the needle, before hiring an assassin on behalf of Renard that gets killed, but causes Marie’s heart to give up due to the stress of having cancer and fighting him off.

I'm pretty sure that's what meant with “involved”. Are there any other possible interpretations? ‘Henry of green’ has already explained this in several excellent posts.