Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-30-2018

I wanted to say that juliette did not take into account what others felt.
Henriette told Nick he could not break the spell because his blood was already in Adalind.
Maybe that's why juliette's blood was so explosive = GRIMM + Hexenbiest.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 03:39 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Maybe, but that wouldn't save the furniture and the floors. So it would seem that her blood went through some changes over time and lost its corrosive properties.

It could be that there wasn't enough time for it to be corrosive enough in Nick's house. When Henrietta took Juliette's blood, it didn't immediately corrode. The night Juliette "died" HW's merry maid service was immediately available, cleaning everything up, including Juliette's blood.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-30-2018

I was actually thinking of the end of season 5 in the fome.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-30-2018

I actually didn't give Juliette's corrosive blood much thought until just now, as something just occurred to me. You were talking earlier about the comparison between Juliette and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. That was a close comparison, but I was thinking the Wolfman is also a comparison, or even closer in my opinion, the Medusa.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-30-2018

Henriette adds something more to juliette's blood for the test.(4×12)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 04:49 PM)irukandji Wrote: I actually didn't give Juliette's corrosive blood much thought until just now, as something just occurred to me. You were talking earlier about the comparison between Juliette and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. That was a close comparison, but I was thinking the Wolfman is also a comparison, or even closer in my opinion, the Medusa.

They always did steal from good sources, didn't they?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-31-2018

(10-30-2018, 08:04 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Past histories of criminal activity vs first offenses, mental state, etc., often influence what charges get filed. Because charges are a messy balance of what someone did vs what the odds of conviction are. Ultimately, "fair" and "excuse" are whatever a lawyer can convince a jury to buy into. Actually, in most cases it's whatever a lawyer and prosecutor can bargain, since the vast majority of criminal charges end up as plea deals rather than courtroom trials.

If that bothers you, just ignore all my guesses about how things might turn out in the end and stick with the charges I cited. Those at least are pretty black and white in the criminal codes.

Face, its has nothing to do with what bothers anyone one and has everything to do with your BS. Does your BS bother me? Hell No. DO I enjoy exposing your BS and a few other such as you, HELL YES. So, let me proceed to do just that!

So what criminal record did Adalind have for the courts to treat her as a repeat offender? The only police and courts records they had on Adalind was her as a victim. On Record, she was the one that needed police protection from the queen bee.

Diana's kidnapping and her trying to kill Hank were never reported on record, so it would be hard for the courts to use that against her. She had a mother murdered and she wasn't blamed. If i have forgotten any other infractions Adalind had "ON RECORD", please ingratiate me.

If the woman did have an incriminating criminal past, would she be picked to run as a wife/partner for anyone running for mayor of Portland?

Now as for Juliette, you said, in the eyes of the court, she would be a "First Offender". So according to you, Juliette's charges by the DA would take into account of her as a first offender? What about what happened in the bar? What about the time she spent in a jail cell? Was she fond to be innocent in a court of law about her bar incident? Wasn't she out on bail when all them neighbors got murdered?

Ohh wait, there was no record of all that, just like there was no record of Adalind's involvement to cause Marie's death. Yea, Nick new about it but was there a police record of it?

How am I doing? How is my exposure of your biased BS going? You approve? lolz

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-31-2018

Your original question was based on the premise that the jury saw everything we saw and not on what could be proven in court. Post #587, in case you've forgotten.

IOW, the jury sees all of Adalind's meetings with Renard in which he gave her his instructions, whatever she did to that annoying guy who interrupted one of those meetings, her feeding Hank poisoned cookies, her attempts at extortion, her private conversations with Nick, etc. They would also see the circumstances of Juliette's transformation and her activities as a scoobie prior to that.

So the "criminal record" here is every episode from the first four seasons. And maybe the deleted scenes off the DVDs and YouTube.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-31-2018

(10-30-2018, 10:20 AM)brandon Wrote: Well, what I believe is that she only think in herself.
Juliette did not believe in the feelings of others: Monroe, Rosalee and Nick.
She thought that Nick could not see her " Woge" because he did not like to see her like that, for her the situation was black, and not gray as it was in truth.

Well, I don't know about that. How does a person react when those around her display a prejudice against something she's become through no fault of her own?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-31-2018

Well, that idea seemed to be in juliette's mind.
A thief would think that others are and for me that was the situation with juliette. She think is.