Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:30 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 04:07 PM)Henry of green Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 04:03 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 03:58 PM)Henry of green Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 03:50 PM)irukandji Wrote: Where would Adalind go if Nick had died?

She would take her children away from BC the first chance she got as they wouldn’t be safe with BC, infact I could even see her going running back to the Royals over BC as Boneparte really seemed to creep her out. I think if push came to shove she would eventually be forced to use Diania’s powers to help escape BC. Diana would certainly chose her mommy over Renard if forced to do so.

If this was the case, she would have done that in the first place.

She did do that in the end it was her using Diania to warn Nick which ultimately led to Bonepartes death she also told Diania she can’t just go around killing as she wanted Diania to use her powers for good not evil.

How is that the same as taking her children away from BC the first chance she got?

How exactly is she going to do that she is only there barely a week and doesn’t know fully what Diana is capable of yet, the house is surrounded by guards Boneparte placed a magical ring on her finger that will hurt her children and he’s way more powerful than anyone as far as Adalind knows.

Yet as soon as Boneparte is dead the guards leave and her children are no longer under threat from him she tells Nick she has to get out of this place and is ready to leave right away only nick convinces her to stay as he’s on the run and it wouldn’t be safe with him and the fome is a war zone covered in BC blood.
But still barely 2 days after Bonepartes death she returns to the fome.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:05 PM)irukandji Wrote: So then it could be theoried that Adalind didn't believe Nick could protect her from Bonaparte.

(10-28-2018, 02:46 PM)Henry of green Wrote: You are clearly incredibly bias agianst Adalind as usual she didn’t chose Renards side she chose to try and protect her daughter, would you prefer she just left Diania to be controlled by BC and Renard.

No, I would prefer she go to Nick and ask for his help. After all, what I've been reading is that she's loyal to Nick.

That's not an outrageous theory. Adalind may have very well thought that the threat Bonaparte and BC posed was too much for Nick to handle. Bonaparte himself was the scariest individual threat any of them had come across. Maybe Volcanalis or the Golem could be in the running but Bonaparte was definitely the most dangerous wesen, not counting Juliette.

All things considered, it's not like she would be wrong if she did in fact think that was the case. After all, Nick would be dead if not for the stick and Diana.

If anything, that would prove her love and loyalty for him lies beyond how much she thought he could protect her. She still wanted to go back to him and decided to do just that after the threat from BC was over.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 04:26 PM)N_grimm Wrote: This is NOT about answering all questions, it’s about ignoring or twisting the storyline, and have no interest in adjusting course when others point this out. I only gave some examples. I could find others, almost every time you post something is the same technique. That’s the problem! Adalind did NOT kill Nick’s aunt. Again, this is the problem, you can’t just make stoff up!

First of all, I would appreciate you not calling me a liar by stating I make things up. I did not, and have proof from the NBC recaps of Grimm each week, plus IMDB, which follow.

From IMDB:

Nick goes to Adalind's jail cell and demands answers. She admits that she killed his aunt, but says that she was put up to it by a royal who is living in town. Adalind will identify the royal as soon as Nick hands over the key. He declines. Nick returns home and tells Juliette that he is leaving. He goes to Monroe's house with suitcase in hand. "I've got the spare room all made up," Monroe says. Monroe then shows Nick something he recorded on the DVR. It's an old crime report on the TV news showing Renard at a press conference.

From the NBC recaps of each episode:
Feeling frustrated, Nick provokes Adalind behind bars. She confesses she is working for the Royals and that she killed his aunt. Additionally, she reveals that she knows who the Portland Royal is, the one who gave her the order. All she wants is the key, and she will give him the name. Nick refuses and is done with her deceptions.

(10-28-2018, 04:26 PM)N_grimm Wrote: If you don’t understand why it’s a problem to tell people to “zip it”, but claim it’s a problem to ask why you watch Grimm on a forum about Grimm, I don’t know what else to say. It’s ok to tell me to “zip it”, but not as a response to my post saying my previous post was over the top.

I've already explained why I used that term. If you can't understand it, then that's the way it is.

(10-28-2018, 04:26 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I asked why you really watch Grimm because you only seem to sympathize with Juliette. Because you constantly make Nick & co look like the villains. Juliette was only a supporting figure. I do not expect you to answer that question, I never have.

You know, I always get this question from Adalind sympathizers. They don't really care whether or not I like Grimm, it's just a way to somehow justify that the entire forum should believe in the characters just like they do.

See, you (and not just you, but others as well), don't really believe in differing opinions. You only believe that your opinions count.

(10-28-2018, 04:26 PM)N_grimm Wrote: You do not seem to separate Eve v. 2.1 from Juliette v.1.2. You recently (post 533) indicated that Juliette was responsible for saving the main cast of Grimm (when she was a “robot”) and it was the way you said it. In “which witch…” you asked someone if that was why Juliatte became Eve. It’s not about specific questions or posts, it’s about why I react to your arguments. You seem to ignore the storyline and its main plots completely (or to put it differently: you have a very different point of view). That’s is your right, I fully respect that, but it triggered a heated debate.

May I point out that it's so very easy to type up generic accusations without any hint of proof. Surely you of all people recognize a hypothetical situation, right? And most certainly you recognize that we're not on national television debating the facts of Grimm.

You complain about reacting to my arguments yet, who's problem is that? You accuse me, but it's your reaction. I have no more control over that than you do over my reactions.

And why the issue with a topic that results in a heated debate? I don't get that. Do you really want to hear the same old responses of "I agree with you!"

(10-28-2018, 04:26 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Our "debate relationship" (sorry, do not find a better expression) is probably not possible to repair after this, but I will try to calm down. I do not mean any harm and I do not want this fight to go on. Can we just agree to disagree? And I will try not to call your arguments nonsense. It’s all fiction and this has gone too far. When I became a member of this forum, I was convinced I NEVER would be part of an argument about Grimm. Around 2 months later ... How did THIS happen?

Let's leave it lie and see where it goes.

(10-28-2018, 03:26 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: My guess is that Adalind believed that BC was too powerful for Nick to be able to fight, but that he would fight them anyway and end up getting killed and BC would take her and the kids anyway. So giving in to Bonaparte's demand was her way of trying to save Nick.

If that doesn't make sense to you, keep in mind that no plan of Adalind's was ever very well thought out and all of them eventually backfired on her. So the fact that Nick didn't end up getting killed by BC as a result of this one represented an unprecedented level of success for her.

it really was the first time one of her plans didn't end up having some type of negative effect on her eventually. Of course, this one probably was only a result of many other things that just happened to not blow up in her face.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 05:16 PM)irukandji Wrote: First of all, I would appreciate you not calling me a liar by stating I make things up. I did not, and have proof from the NBC recaps of Grimm each week, plus IMDB, which follow.

From IMDB:

Nick goes to Adalind's jail cell and demands answers. She admits that she killed his aunt, but says that she was put up to it by a royal who is living in town. Adalind will identify the royal as soon as Nick hands over the key. He declines. Nick returns home and tells Juliette that he is leaving. He goes to Monroe's house with suitcase in hand. "I've got the spare room all made up," Monroe says. Monroe then shows Nick something he recorded on the DVR. It's an old crime report on the TV news showing Renard at a press conference.

Feeling frustrated, Nick provokes Adalind behind bars. She confesses she is working for the Royals and that she killed his aunt. Additionally, she reveals that she knows who the Portland Royal is, the one who gave her the order. All she wants is the key, and she will give him the name. Nick refuses and is done with her deceptions.
I just have to comment on this. It was NOT Adalind that did the killing, even if she was involved in the planning.

From Grimm WIKI:
“At the hospital, Adalind Schade attempted to kill Marie by injecting her with a drug, but Nick intervened. Soon after, Marie regained consciousness”.

“Just as Monroe left, a man dressed as a priest entered Marie's room and attacked her, but she fought back. Nick arrived in time to see Marie kill the fake priest with the knife she always carried, but her body gave out from the stress, and she died in Nick's arms. Her last words were telling Nick to trust in his instincts and nothing else”.

(10-28-2018, 05:41 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 05:16 PM)irukandji Wrote: First of all, I would appreciate you not calling me a liar by stating I make things up. I did not, and have proof from the NBC recaps of Grimm each week, plus IMDB, which follow.

From IMDB:

I just have to comment on this. It was NOT Adalind that did the killing, even if she was involved in the planning.

From Grimm WIKI:
“At the hospital, Adalind Schade attempted to kill Marie by injecting her with a drug, but Nick intervened. Soon after, Marie regained consciousness”.

“Just as Monroe left, a man dressed as a priest entered Marie's room and attacked her, but she fought back. Nick arrived in time to see Marie kill the fake priest with the knife she always carried, but her body gave out from the stress, and she died in Nick's arms. Her last words were telling Nick to trust in his instincts and nothing else”.

Adalind hired the assassin. She wouldn't be lying to Nick by saying she killed Marie. People who hire assassins are just as guilty as the assassin.

(10-28-2018, 05:41 PM)N_grimm Wrote:

From IMDB:

From Grimm WIKI:

I'm seeing the discussion about Adalind killing Marie again. It's already been proven, yes proven, that she did not kill her. She tried but failed thanks to Nick as stated here. In fact, that's what she said to him in Season of the Hexenbiest. She said, "I know you think I tried to kill your aunt."

Kelly even goes on to say, "You tried to kill my sister?", in season 3. I don't know how many times that has been posted in the forum to disprove the argument of her actually killing Marie. It doesn't make Adalind look any better for failing to kill someone than actually doing so so I don't get why that keeps being argued.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-28-2018

Adalind was the one who sent the phony priest/hitman in to kill Marie, at Renard's instruction. But it would probably be more accurate to say they tried to kill Marie (which is how Nick's mother referred to it when she met Renard), because Marie gutted her would-be assassin with his own knife (not hers, the wiki is wrong on that) before finally succumbing to her illness. Given what we saw of Marie, I think she'd be pretty unhappy to have people think she was done in by someone wielding what was essentially a pocket knife.

(10-28-2018, 05:45 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I'm seeing the discussion about Adalind killing Marie again. It's already been proven, yes proven, that she did not kill her. She tried but failed thanks to Nick as stated here. In fact, that's what she said to him in Season of the Hexenbiest. She said, "I know you think I tried to kill your aunt."

Kelly even goes on to say, "You tried to kill my sister?", in season 3. I don't know how many times that has been posted in the forum to disprove the argument of her actually killing Marie. It doesn't make Adalind look any better for failing to kill someone than actually doing so so I don't get why that keeps being argued.

Renard and Adalind plotted Marie's death. Renard told Adalind to get the right people to kill her. Adalind hired the assassin to come to Marie's hospital room. Marie died after tangling with the assassin. That makes Adalind guilty by association, which is what she confessed to Nick. Nick knows Adalind tried to kill his aunt. He witnessed it. There's no need for Adalind to tell him what he already knows. She said she did, which I take it to mean that she succeeded through the assassin's attempt.

NBC published the synopsis and I thought they owned the show. I can't see them stating such a thing if it isn't correct.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-28-2018

Happens all the time, because synopses are often based on script outlines written before episodes are shot and/or edited. That's why there's no replacement for the finished product.