Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - tscchope - 09-23-2018

(08-17-2018, 08:04 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 06:04 AM)brandon Wrote: in the real world you never have to ignore the threats of death.
Nick tried to help her worse did not realize what Juliette would be capable of spite.
He wanted to protect it from himself and others.

Interesting view, Nick using the potion as a means of protecting himself and others. I wonder why if he had such faith in it, didn't he take better precautions to make sure Juliette ingested it.

The number of year Nick had lived with Juliette meant he knew Juliette was serious when she said she'd kill Adalind.

Just how was Nick going to ensure the most powerful hexenbiest around who liked her power was going to ingest a potion to suppress her hexenbiest form?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 09-23-2018

Nick also knew her good side so thought she would take conscience.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 09-23-2018

Nick still had his feelings for Juliette holding him back. He wanted her to take the potion but he didn't want to do it by force. None of his friends did either. They still didn't see Juliette as an enemy and still thought she could be reasoned with if they all appealed to her humanity.

I think they would've taken the same approach even if Juliette wasn't quite the powerhouse she ended up being.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 02:23 PM)tscchope Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 08:04 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 06:04 AM)brandon Wrote: in the real world you never have to ignore the threats of death.
Nick tried to help her worse did not realize what Juliette would be capable of spite.
He wanted to protect it from himself and others.

Interesting view, Nick using the potion as a means of protecting himself and others. I wonder why if he had such faith in it, didn't he take better precautions to make sure Juliette ingested it.

The number of year Nick had lived with Juliette meant he knew Juliette was serious when she said she'd kill Adalind.

Just how was Nick going to ensure the most powerful hexenbiest around who liked her power was going to ingest a potion to suppress her hexenbiest form?

I didn't create the character of Nick, so why ask me how Nick was going to ensure Juliette would ingest the potion?

You just said Juliette was serious when she threatened to kill Adalind. Well, she also guessed that Adalind created the potion. I believe her deduction was made before Rosalee decided to just give it to her. If, as Brandon said, the potion is a way of protecting the scoobies from Juliette, then handing the potion to her after she already guessed the woman she hated concocted it is not a very wise move.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 09-24-2018

I did not mean the potion.
Eve's apology did not do very well.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 09-26-2018

It seems strange that Nick and the gang didn’t try to figure out a better explanation for how they suddenly where able to make the potion. Nick knew Juliette would oppose drinking anything made by Adalind.

Juliette had also told them that she liked what she had become. Nick probably thought Juliette just told herself and others that she liked her new powers as a way of managing her life situation (she had been told it was permanent) and that she would choose to be normal if that really was an option. Nick could not know just how evil she had become or that she was under the influence of Kenneth.

How was Nick going to ensure Juliette would ingest the potion? I don’t know. Maybe have someone like Hank shoot her from behind with tranquilizer arrows and make her drink it while she was asleep? But Nick didn't want to do it by force.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 09-26-2018

Well, I not believe that phrase of Juliette: I like...
She was still very angry with the whole group- since could not commit suicide, seek to ruin their lives.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 09-26-2018

(09-26-2018, 03:32 PM)brandon Wrote: Well, I not believe that phrase of Juliette: I like...
She was still very angry with the whole group- since could not commit suicide, seek to ruin their lives.

I don’t claim that Juliette enjoyed being a hexenbiest, but this is what was telling everybody:
s04e18: “I like this power, Nick”.
s04e19: “You got your husband back, Nick is a Grimm again, and I am on top of the world”.
s04e20: “When are you all gonna learn that I like who I am?”

Nick didn’t believe her, so he thought she would take the potion. You are of course right, she was still very angry with the whole group.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 09-26-2018

Just something to consider here. Nick suffered with the ill effects of becoming a grimm, headaches, believing he was seeing things, etc. I would venture a guess that he didn't like it either. But he got used to it.

It would not have been any different with Juliette.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 09-27-2018

But it's that he was going to be " GRIMM".It's like what Monroe tells about his changes in puberty.
juliette's body was changing and that's why the pain.
When the children's teeth start to come out it also hurts.