Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 07:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: As I recall, Adalind never stated to Henrietta that she slept with Nick. She said being pregnant was impossible as she hadn't been with anyone. Then, supposedly Adalind (who by the way, never forgets) suddenly experiences a reality check and cries out, "no, no, no!"

Cue the audience who is supposed to obviously assume, "uh-oh, Nick's the father".

Adalind's "reality check" consists of a memory flashback of her inhaling the doppleganger potion and seducing Nick as "Juliette," so there's quite a bit more than just audience assumption going on there.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 08-12-2018

What utter baseless nonsense, kelly looks exactly like Nick and it was never even hinted that anyone but Nick being Kelly’s father. even when Adalind was planning on lying and tricking Viktor into fatherhood the show made it Clear Nick was the father with flashbacks and with Adalind repeatedly saying you need another father meaning not Nick, it’s not even up for debate it’s canon if you don’t like that it’s too bad. what you like or not doesn’t matter, the writers wanted Nick and Adalind to have a baby end of story. The writers even stated the reason they hired that particular actor to play Kelly in the epilogue was because he looked exactly like Kelly’s father Nick. Kelly is a double of Nick, Dianna on the other hand doesn’t look like her father at all.

Also during that entire time period not once did Adalind ever deny Nick was the father, even when put on the spot by Kenneth when he says he knows Nicks the father, all Adalind responds with is what which immediately lets Kenneth know right away the baby’s father is defintely Nick because she doesn’t even try to outright deny it, she just says what pretending she doesn't know what Kenneth means.

You can certainly imagine an alternative fanfic scenario if your whish in which Nick isn’t the dad but based on the show there is no doubt whatsoever that Kelly is Nicks son it’s show canon.

Kenneth and Adalind script 4x19

Kenneth-By the way, have you made up your mind about who the father of that one is? Don't strain yourself.
Kenneth-I know it's Mr.
Burkhardt.
Adalind-What? Kenneth-Appropriate indignation.
Kenneth-But the real question is, what will Juliette do when she finds out that you and Nick are having a love child? Adalind- You wouldn't.
Given the right circumstances.

Adalind also made it clear Sean that the baby is Nicks as she hasn’t slept with anyone besides Nick and even Sean said the baby couldn’t possibly be his.

I have something to tell him.
And what makes you think Nick is interested in anything you might have to That is not mine.
Of course it's not yours.
Don't you think I know who I've slept with? Yeah, well, who haven't you slept with? Let's start there.
I know who the father is.
It happened when he thought he was sleeping with Juliette.
What? The child is Nick's.
I haven't been with anybody else.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s04e19

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s04e19

Even Claire Coffee admitted in this Tvline interview at the time that Adalind knew right away the baby was Nicks but publicly is looking a different father that would benefit her more.

TVLINE |

Tv line At the point that you’re shooting now, which characters know that Adalind is pregnant again?

Claire coffee We’re about to shoot [Episode] 19, and 19 is when everybody finds out… Adalind takes a couple of episodes to kind of like, “Okay. Let’s take a minute to figure out who the father is.” She knows it’s Nick, but publically, I think she’s trying to figure out which father will benefit her the most.

https://tvline.com/2015/03/26/grimm-spoilers-adalind-pregnancy-season-4-claire-coffee/

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-13-2018

(08-12-2018, 10:15 PM)Henry of green Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 09:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 07:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: As I recall, Adalind never stated to Henrietta that she slept with Nick. She said being pregnant was impossible as she hadn't been with anyone. Then, supposedly Adalind (who by the way, never forgets) suddenly experiences a reality check and cries out, "no, no, no!"

Cue the audience who is supposed to obviously assume, "uh-oh, Nick's the father".

Adalind's "reality check" consists of a memory flashback of her inhaling the doppleganger potion and seducing Nick as "Juliette," so there's quite a bit more than just audience assumption going on there.

What utter baseless nonsense, kelly looks exactly like Nick and it was never even hinted that anyone but Nick being Kelly’s father. even when Adalind was planning on lying and tricking Viktor into fatherhood the show made it Clear Nick was the father with flashbacks showing Adalind remembering them sleeping together while she was talking with Henrietta about who got her pregnant, Adalind also repeatedly said to her baby in the womb with no reason to lie, you need another father meaning not Nick his real father, it’s not even up for debate it’s canon if you don’t like that it’s too bad. what you like or not doesn’t matter, the writers wanted Nick and Adalind to have a baby end of story. The writers even stated the reason they hired that particular actor to play Kelly in the epilogue was because he looked exactly like Kelly’s father Nick. Kelly is a double of Nick, Dianna on the other hand doesn’t look like her father at all.

Hey Henry. tell me what you thing. I miss the show just as much as anyone else and maybe even more. What is interesting is the extreams some of the forums contributors will go in trying to continue to fantasize about the show. I really think this is their way to continue the show on these threads.

I have read some interesting synopses in the Fan Fiction section of the forum and I do find them creative and entertaining. I do wonder about these other contributors creating a sort of an alternate universe in their sort of a way, outside the "Fan Fiction" realm by continuing the show here with such far fetched creativity to change yet continue the show on these threads.

Maybe thats what I have failed to see. I do think I have failed to recognize what they are trying to do. They aren't happy with the show's demise so instead of rewatching the show, they come on these boards and continue the Grimm sage but in their own image.

It doesn't make any difference if my hypothesis is true or not. Either way, it still is a bad case of Delusions.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-13-2018

We saw her inhale the doppelganger potion and we saw her seduce Nick. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about her denial and complete lack of recollection when confronted by Henrietta. I'm talking about her rushing back to the hotel not only to take one pregnancy test, but three.

Is Adalind really so forgetful she doesn't recall sleeping with anyone over the past year?

I wasn't the only one wondering why Nick didn't get a paternity test over that.

(08-12-2018, 10:15 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Even Claire Coffee admitted in this Tvline interview at the time that Adalind knew right away the baby was Nicks but publicly is looking a different father that would benefit her more.

It's funny that an actress would actually have to tell people this if the series was so clear about it as you state. Seems rather redundant then, doesn't it? And since when is an interview part of the narrative that you're so fond of quoting?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 08-13-2018

quote='irukandji' pid='71813' dateline='1534158628']

We saw her inhale the doppelganger potion and we saw her seduce Nick. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about her denial and complete lack of recollection when confronted by Henrietta. I'm talking about her rushing back to the hotel not only to take one pregnancy test, but three.

Is it really so easy to forget that she slept with Nick and a baby could arise out of that? Is Adalind really so clueless she has no idea who she even slept with?
[/quote]

We didn’t just she her seduce Nick we saw them pre and post sleeping togther infact in the entire show the only time we see Adalind in an actual bed sleeping with someone it was with nick. The whole reason Nick lost his powers is beacuse Adalind slept with him and which is why he had to sleep with Juliette in Adalinds form to regain his powers, so what are you talking about.

(08-13-2018, 04:10 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Is Adalind really so forgetful she doesn't recall sleeping with anyone over the past year?

(08-12-2018, 10:15 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Even Claire Coffee admitted in this Tvline interview at the time that Adalind knew right away the baby was Nicks but publicly is looking a different father that would benefit her more.

It's funny that an actress would actually have to tell people this if the series was so clear about it as you state. Seems rather redundant then, doesn't it?

How is it redundant the whole interview is about how shocking it’s is Adalind being pregnant again this time with Nicks baby it’s not about who the father is the only thing reundant is your fan fiction. Claire is just saying Adalind doesn’t want the baby to be Nicks but it is his.

All I'm saying is that Nick should have gotten a paternity test because the discussions questioned who the baby's father was because of the issue of the mother being the town slut. Adalind doesn't have a clean record when it comes to sleeping with whoever might come along. You know that.

I don't even want to discuss the whole paternity issue. That is gone and done with. It resurfaced in recent posts. I'm more interested in the whole doppleganger aspect of hexenbiestdom, not Adalind and her lapse of memory.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-13-2018

I wonder what could have caused the potion in the child.
the one that Adalind drank to suppress his powers.
It is known that everything the mother takes comes to the baby,mainly when he is in the womb

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-13-2018

The suppression potion only had temporary effects, and both Grimm's and wesen don't usually have their powers as infants anyway (Diana being the exception).

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 08-13-2018

It's time for some brutal honesty. Anyone arguing Nick isn't the father simply doesn't want him to be the father which goes completely against the narrative without even mentioning what was said behind the scenes. The show didn't give them the answer they wanted to hear but they certainly answered them.

I remember this debate from earlier this year being debunked and we're being baited into getting into another argument. This is our fault for engaging in the debate even if it's just to shed the truth and shut the nonsense about Nick not being the father down. Even doing that is somehow giving validity to the idea. It doesn't matter to them that we saw every single man Adalind has slept with during the duration of the show because of its importance to the narrative nor does it matter that we saw Nick is the only man she had sex with from the time she gave birth to Diana to the time she conceived Kelly. Remember how short that period of time was in season 3. Nothing we say will change it.

It's not worth debating. There's no speculation to be done about a question that has long been answered. Speculating is a waste of time when you don't accept the answer. In this case, the answer was given right away and was never contradicted. Those are the facts.

(08-13-2018, 08:57 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: It's time for some brutal honesty. Anyone arguing Nick isn't the father simply doesn't want him to be the father which goes completely against the narrative without even mentioning what was said behind the scenes. The show didn't give them the answer they wanted hear but they certainly answered them.

I remember this debate from earlier this year being debunked and we're being baited into getting into another argument. This is our fault for engaging in the debate even if it's just to shed the truth and shut the nonsense about Nick not being the father down. Even doing that is somehow giving validity to the idea. Nothing we say will change it.

It's not worth debating. There's no speculation to be done about a question that has long been answered. Speculating is a waste of time when you don't accept the answer. In this case, the answer was given right away and was never contradicted. Those are the facts.

And it's time to be just as brutal. Just.......stop.......it. I know this was directed at me and I already said I didn't want to discuss paternity.

You're generally a respectful poster so I am asking respectfully.

DROP IT