Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-07-2018

Eva fell short with her speech to Nick. What bad things? Juliette did those bad things to herself. She could have continued with her job or looked for another. No one would have persecuted her.
And that she did not know him or knew him.
Silly excuse
I think neither the family nor the couple get to know a person at all. You do not have to reveal everything that goes through your head, family secrets and so on.
  Someone with whom she lived and she thought it would be a murderer.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-07-2018

(08-06-2018, 02:49 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: No, I'm referring to the day of Monroe and Rosalee's wedding, when she found the signs that sex had occurred: a rumpled bed and lingerie on the floor (and if you've ever walked into a bedroom soon after people have had sex in it, you'll know what other signs there would have been that don't get mentioned on TV shows).

Knowing her past with all the persecution both received from the royals through Adalind, Sean and the others that screwed up their lives. Are you claiming what Nick did with Adalind morphed as Juliette was his fault? I do recall Nick hating Adalind a lot more prior to that incident and Juliette sticking up for Adalind. I don't recall Nick sticking up for Sean when him and Juliette had the hots for each other during all of season 2.

While I can understand what she felt was betrayal from Nick , no matter for what reasons, since it did happened. I would expect her to be understanding about what Nick was experiencing when she was carrying on with Sean. And she did and gotten over it. Is that my opinion?

But you aren't able to do the same. I saw Juliette get over with how Nick was tricked to cheat just as Nick got over what happened to Juliette, with Sean. Both incidents were caused by external forces beyond their control. Unlike you and a few others. Key word "FEW", aren't able to fault those same forces responsible for what had occurred to these two character equally.

You seem to excuse all she did due to outside forces beyond her control but for what Nick did, you seem to not be able to apply those same external forces beyond his control to blame. Yet, I am the one accused of being closed minded?

(08-07-2018, 06:30 AM)brandon Wrote: Eva fell short with her speech to Nick. What bad things? Juliette did those bad things to herself. She could have continued with her job or looked for another. No one would have persecuted her.
Silly excuse
I think neither the family nor the couple get to know a person at all. You do not have to reveal everything that goes through your head, family secrets and so on.

brandon, looks like no matter how much proof you trow up at some of these "posers" not posters but "POSERS" it won't make a difference. They wish too see what they saw with tunnel vision and nothing will change until they open their eyes to what we all saw. If in doubt, just ask yourself the question, Why are they in the minority?

BTW, I forgot to ask you, did you ever expect that piss off of a country, France to win La Coppa Mondiale? I was expecting Germany to win, given their new professional training system they incorporated.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 06:30 AM)brandon Wrote: Eva fell short with her speech to Nick. What bad things? Juliette did those bad things to herself. She could have continued with her job or looked for another. No one would have persecuted her.
Silly excuse

She talks about the bad things that happened to her. She didn't blame anyone for those bad things. She also says she's done bad things. She doesn't blame anyone for that either.

And if she was so wrong about Nick, why didn't he come back at her and disagree with her?

(08-05-2018, 11:31 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Why are you so afraid of pointing fingers at me?

Funny, I thought I did a really good job of pointing fingers at you. If I was so afraid, you wouldn't have guessed it was you I was talking about.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 07:25 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Knowing her past with all the persecution both received from the royals through Adalind, Sean and the others that screwed up their lives. Are you claiming what Nick did with Adalind morphed as Juliette was his fault?

I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse or if you really don't get the point that I have made at least three times now, but I'll try it again.

A lot of things happened during the course of the first three seasons that caused Juliette to feel distrustful of Nick. All of these got resolved by the time Juliette snorted the hat and became Adalind in order to restore Nick's grimm. Then she was turned into a hexenbiest, and as her original personality became warped by the "hexenbiest spirit," all those past issues got dredged up and paranoically twisted into the demented conclusion that Nick had betrayed her by choosing Adalind and her baby over her.

I have never assigned "blame" to any of the scoobies for any of this, although I have certainly criticized some (actually, most) of them for being insufficiently perceptive about things that were going on around them. But if "blame" is so important to you, then I "blame" the royals, because pretty much everything bad that happened to the scoobies in S01-S04 was the result of the manipulations of the royals (including Renard) and their minions (including Adalind until the very end of S04).

Which is my chance to once again carp about how utterly stupid it was to just kiss off the royals as the primary antagonists in the series and replace them with Black Claw in S05.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 10:51 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 07:25 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Knowing her past with all the persecution both received from the royals through Adalind, Sean and the others that screwed up their lives. Are you claiming what Nick did with Adalind morphed as Juliette was his fault?

I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse or if you really don't get the point that I have made at least three times now, but I'll try it again.

A lot of things happened during the course of the first three seasons that caused Juliette to feel distrustful of Nick. All of these got resolved by the time Juliette snorted the hat and became Adalind in order to restore Nick's grimm. Then she was turned into a hexenbiest, and as her original personality became warped by the "hexenbiest spirit," all those past issues got dredged up and paranoically twisted into the demented conclusion that Nick had betrayed her by choosing Adalind and her baby over her.

I have never assigned "blame" to any of the scoobies for any of this, although I have certainly criticized some (actually, most) of them for being insufficiently perceptive about things that were going on around them. But if "blame" is so important to you, then I "blame" the royals, because pretty much everything bad that happened to the scoobies in S01-S04 was the result of the manipulations of the royals (including Renard) and their minions (including Adalind until the very end of S04).

Which is my chance to once again carp about how utterly stupid it was to just kiss off the royals as the primary antagonists in the series and replace them with Black Claw in S05.

WOW, well, I have to give you a sincere apology. I been having an intense argument with some that keep just blaming Nick for everything that happened to Juliette, I must had thrown you in with the same crowd. I always said, The Hex in her brought out the real Juliette that was being suppressed. I just didn't include the additional stress that was added to her by the royals. All I did was question why help them in the end. I guess as the saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-07-2018

I think "the real Juliette" was the one we saw helping Rosalee mix up zombie cure and investigating grausen with Nick. It took the series way too long to bring it out, and then they crashed it way too quickly (actually, I think it was dumb to have crashed it in the first place, since they were always going to bring her back anyway).

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-07-2018

I think Juliette chose to be bad for believe that Nick reject.
For being fed up with the " GRIMM".
For the pregnancy of Adalind.
For to be identified as a killer.
Not for being " Hexenbiest"( but she hated the change).

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-08-2018

(08-07-2018, 06:20 PM)brandon Wrote: I think Juliette chose to be bad for believe that Nick reject.

I very much doubt Nick and Juliette could live together and not reject one another from time to time. So there was no *belief* on Juliette's part that Nick rejected her. He did. She also rejected him. What did the relationship in this time was that both of them were content to let that mutual rejection get in the way.

(08-07-2018, 06:20 PM)brandon Wrote: For being fed up with the " GRIMM".

You act like this is some kind of horrible blot against humanity. It's not. The "grimm" thing became an issue when Juliette became a hexenbiest. Nick was no longer able to tolerate her and she was no longer able to tolerate him. That prevented them from ever going further in their relationship.

(08-07-2018, 06:20 PM)brandon Wrote: For the pregnancy of Adalind.

I think it goes back to the events on the day of Monroe's wedding. Nick should have been so familiar with Juliette's habits that any diversion on her part would have raised a red flag. It just comes down to inattentiveness on Nick's part. Apparently it was so obvious that even Adalind was able to use it to her advantage.

You seem to believe that Juliette should somehow be ecstatic over Adalind's pregnancy. I'm not really sure why.

(08-07-2018, 06:20 PM)brandon Wrote: For to be identified as a killer.

When did Nick identify her as a killer?

(08-07-2018, 06:20 PM)brandon Wrote: Not for being " Hexenbiest"( but she hated the change).

I think she did at first, but how does that make her different than Nick when he first became a grimm, or Monroe when he found out just what it was like to be wesen? Even Adalind herself admits that being a hexenbiest is no picnic.

Again, you single Juliette out and act like she's some kind of oddity because she said she was in hell over the hexenbiest. But in reality, that doesn't make her any different from any of them, including Nick.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-08-2018

Juliette to be identified as a killer.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 05:27 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette to be identified as a killer.

Yes and I'm asking. When did Nick identify her as a killer?