Grimm Forum
What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? (/Thread-What-would-you-choose-be-a-Wesen-or-a-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - syscrash - 01-14-2018

Quote:Don't forget Juliette, if it wasn't for The FBI and HW, saving her ass, we could have added a third, very powerful Hexenbiest, killed by an amature Grimm, Trubel.
Trubel said she was not there to kill Juliette. HW is the one that sent her. So no you can not include Trubel as shooting Juliette as a kill or attempted kill. Added to that Eve even said she would have killed Trubel. Plus at the time Juliette wanted to die. Both statements show Juliette was not interested in using her abilities to survive against trubel.

In the Adalind and Juliette fight if no one hit the other then how did Adalind get the black eye. I know how many hexenbiest died and yes there was eight. But all do not have to do with what we are talking about as far as hexenbiest vs Grimms. Like I said in another post. I was including Diana and Juliette / Eve abilities into the abilities of all hexenbiest. Yes that is an assumption. And yes you can make the point that Juliette / Eve and Diana are exceptions. That being true then yes Grimm would beat hexenbiest. For the simple reason the average hexenbiest does not how the exceptional use of magic like Diana and Eve.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - New Guy - 01-14-2018

(01-14-2018, 06:18 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Don't forget Juliette, if it wasn't for The FBI and HW, saving her ass, we could have added a third, very powerful Hexenbiest, killed by an amature Grimm, Trubel.
Hi Dicap,
I watched the season 4 finale live. This TV Guide article appeared soon after it aired:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/grimm-season-5-premiere/
Including this photo:
[Image: 151029-news-grimm-1.jpg]
and:
Quote:What's Grimm Without Juliette?
Awesome

Ding-dong! The Hexenbiest is dead!

As we return to Grimm for its fifth season on Friday (9/8c, NBC), it is with the delightful knowledge that Juliette is well and truly dead. Nothing against Bitsie Tulloch, the lovely actress who played Juliette, but she was a problematic and often annoying character who never had a clear role in the group other than Nick's (David Giuntoli) girlfriend. The best decision the writers made was to turn her evil enough through Hexenbiest-ery that she had to die. "A lot of people want her back and were angry that she died," co-creator Jim Kouf tells TVGuide.com, while fellow co-creator David Greenwalt adds, "But some people liked the move."
Then interviews with G&K:
http://tvline.com/2015/05/15/grimm-juliette-dies-dead-season-5-spoilers/
Quote:“Juliette is dead,” series co-creator and executive producer James Kouf says.

“Sure looks like it,” adds series co-creator and EP David Greenwalt, laughing.

TVLINE | Will Bitsie Tulloch be around in the next season?
KOUF | No, Juliette’s dead.
GREENWALT | She’s gone.
and:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/grimm-creators-finales-surprising-death-795616
Quote:So… let’s get right to it: Is Juliette really dead?

David Greenwalt: That’s a great question. Now, I think that’s a question that will be--

Jim Kouf: Hell yeah! We can only afford so many people in the fifth year.

I do not recall any evidence that G&K recanted their confirmation of Juliette's death.

Recall from 5.07, "Eve of Destruction" this scene and flashback:
Quote:Scene: Nick arrives at the restaurant.

Nick: [He goes inside and looks around until he spots Juliette sitting in the back. He pauses and then goes to her table. He sighs] I thought you were dead. [He sits down and exhales] Oh, Juliette.
Eve: My name isn't Juliette.
Nick: What am I supposed to call you?
Eve: They call me Eve.
Nick: Why Eve?
Eve: Because I'm starting over.
Nick: Do you really think it's that easy?
Eve: It wasn't easy.
Nick: You want to know what isn't easy? Knowing that you set me up... and that you set up my mother. What, are you gonna pretend like you don't remember?
Eve: I remember everything. I would have killed you.
Nick: Well, the night is young.
[Eve looks to her left before looking back at Nick]
Nick: What did they do to you?
Eve: What they had to.
Nick: This is Chavez?
[Flashback of Juliette gasping awake after her wounds were treated after she was shot by Trubel]
Meisner: You're dead, but you don't have to stay that way.
[Juliette gasps while trying to talk]
Meisner: It's going to be difficult to speak for a while.
[Juliette signals Meisner to get closer and he does. She tries to grab his throat, but Meisner quickly grabs her hand]
Meisner: You will learn how to focus that rage... [He smacks Juliette] if you survive. [He leaves]
[The flashback ends]
So for the total number of hexenbiest wesen killed you can count Juliette or if you consider her death to be a fantasy or metaphor if you wish.
N G

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - dicappatore - 01-14-2018

(01-14-2018, 05:10 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Don't forget Juliette, if it wasn't for The FBI and HW, saving her ass, we could have added a third, very powerful Hexenbiest, killed by an amature Grimm, Trubel.
Trubel said she was not there to kill Juliette. HW is the one that sent her. So no you can not include Trubel as shooting Juliette as a kill or attempted kill. Added to that Eve even said she would have killed Trubel. Plus at the time Juliette wanted to die. Both statements show Juliette was not interested in using her abilities to survive against trubel.

In the Adalind and Juliette fight if no one hit the other then how did Adalind get the black eye. I know how many hexenbiest died and yes there was eight. But all do not have to do with what we are talking about as far as hexenbiest vs Grimms. Like I said in another post. I was including Diana and Juliette / Eve abilities into the abilities of all hexenbiest. Yes that is an assumption. And yes you can make the point that Juliette / Eve and Diana are exceptions. That being true then yes Grimm would beat hexenbiest. For the simple reason the average hexenbiest does not how the exceptional use of magic like Diana and Eve.

HELLO, McFLY, whether she was there to kill her, sent by nick to kill her, or to show up at Nick’s house to grab a sandwich makes no difference. Fact, Trubel had Nick’s Crossbow. Fact, Crossbow was loaded bolts filled with tranquilizing serum. Fact, Nick told Trubel to kill Juliette next time she sees her. Fact, Trubel shot Juliette in the neck area and if not medically rescued, she would have died from her wounds while being tranquilized if HW did not rescue her.

Add in all the other facts posted by NG. before I posted this reply. I have to ask, what drugs are you on? What extent is your ADHD condition?

As for the Adalind and Juliette fight, what part of my quote "for most of the fight" did you overlook? BTW, being hit by flying objects can give you a black eye.

Quote:Since you, again, seem to overlook facts, I will just address one of your idiotic replies. I recommend you review that Adalind and Juliette fight. You will see that no one was physically hitting each other, for most of the fight, with their bear hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X4BEH80N5Q

As you can see, even up close to each other, most of the time they were using telekinesis to fight.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - irukandji - 01-20-2018

(01-13-2018, 02:29 PM)syscrash Wrote: Sean has no powers, and Conrad was stabbed in the back by Diana. Out of six season we have never seen Adalind fight effectively as a hexenbiest. Juliette as a very new hexenbiest demonstrated a better use of hexenbiest abilities then Adalind did during the fight. But that has always been a question I have had. why does Adalind and Catherine fight like hexenbiest with magical abilities. The only conclusion I have come up with is. Juliette / Eve is not you normal hexenbiest. That is why she can use magic in a fight and Adalind can't.

This is an interesting thought. Adalind was sneaky. While she had Hank under her control, I would have thought she would have had at least one magic trick up her sleeve when she met with Nick and tried to get the key from him. Instead he easily took over the situation. That is also odd because he should be wary of the manipulative hexenbiest.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Henry of green - 01-20-2018

Adalind was only able to trick hank beacuse she mad a potion , Adalind wouldn’t have had time to make a potion for nick. Adalind wasn’t able to manipulate Nick because he was well aware of what she was. When Adalind first set her sights on hank she was unable to minuplate hum at first beacuse hank thought it would be taking advantage if he went out with her, Adalind improvised and used the blood cookie spell instead with Renards help providing hanks blood beacuse as she said on the show hank wasn’t interested in her.

(01-20-2018, 08:57 AM)Henry of green Wrote: What trick, Adalind was only able to trick hank beacuse she mad a potion , Adalind wouldn’t have had time to make a potion for nick. Adalind wasn’t able to manipulate Nick because he was well aware of what she was. When Adalind first set her sights on hank she was unable to minuplate hum at first beacuse hank thought it would be taking advantage if he went out with her, Adalind improvised and used the blood cookie spell instead with Renard s help providing hanks blood beacuse as she said on the show hank wasn’t interested in her.

How about a magic trick to throw Nick on his posterior if he tried anything?

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Henry of green - 01-20-2018

Adalind is not a fighting hexenbiest like her mother she is not a physical hexenbiest the show has explained this multiple times, Adalind has been defeated in every one on one figth on the show, Adalinds skills are manipulation and potion making as were her mother’s the show established this.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - dicappatore - 01-20-2018

(01-20-2018, 09:06 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalind is not a fighting hexenbiest like her mother she is not a physical hexenbiest the show has explained this multiple times, Adalind has been defeated in every one on one figth on the show, Adalinds skills are manipulation and potion making as were her mother’s the show established this.

Poor Henry trying to tell it like it is and falling on deaf ears.

(01-20-2018, 09:06 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalind is not a fighting hexenbiest like her mother she is not a physical hexenbiest the show has explained this multiple times, Adalind has been defeated in every one on one figth on the show, Adalinds skills are manipulation and potion making as were her mother’s the show established this.

She didn't really excel much at manipulation either. I guess the only thing left is potion making. I can agree with you there.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - dicappatore - 01-20-2018

[Image: deadjuliette1.jpg]

Sorry, had to re-post this again. This is what happens when a Hexenbiest meets a Grimm. A picture is worth thousands of words, isn't it?