Grimm Forum
David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death (/Thread-David-Giuntoli-interview-about-Juliette-Eves-invovlment-in-his-moms-death)

Pages: 1 2

David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - Henry of green - 12-22-2017

https://www.tvinsider.com/89652/grimm-season-finale-david-giuntoli-breaks-down-black-claw-showdown/

These are David Giuntolis words below the interviewers at the top

That stick saved Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and, for a moment there, we got a glimpse of the real Juliette. How is Nick getting his brain around that?

I know, right? Is there a worse time in a guy’s life to find out your woman has come back? We’re all in the middle of being killed! On top of that, Nick is now in love with a Hexenbiest and they have a child. Nick’s also gotta be thinking, “Does Juliette know she killed my mother, when she was Eve?” And who is actually responsible for that death? If it was Juliette, Nick couldn’t forgive her. If it happened as a side effect from Juliette becoming Adalind—which she was trying to do for Nick’s benefit—then I guess he would have to forgive her. So all that is yet to be discovered. But, right now, it’s all too much for Nick to take in. He’s, like, “We can’t do this now!”

The actor playing Nick clearly blames the Hexenbiest inside Juliette for killing his Mother but said he could forgive Juliette if she couldn't control what she was doing.

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - New Guy - 12-22-2017

(12-22-2017, 01:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: https://www.tvinsider.com/89652/grimm-season-finale-david-giuntoli-breaks-down-black-claw-showdown/

That stick saved Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and, for a moment there, we got a glimpse of the real Juliette. How is Nick getting his brain around that?

I know, right? Is there a worse time in a guy’s life to find out your woman has come back? We’re all in the middle of being killed! On top of that, Nick is now in love with a Hexenbiest and they have a child. Nick’s also gotta be thinking, “Does Juliette know she killed my mother, when she was Eve?” And who is actually responsible for that death? If it was Juliette, Nick couldn’t forgive her. If it happened as a side effect from Juliette becoming Adalind—which she was trying to do for Nick’s benefit—then I guess he would have to forgive her. So all that is yet to be discovered. But, right now, it’s all too much for Nick to take in. He’s, like, “We can’t do this now!”

The actor playing Nick clearly blames the Hexenbiest inside Juliette for killing his Mother but said he could forgive Juliette if she couldn't control what she was doing.
Hi Henry,
It is interesting that David Giuntoli would say:
Quote:Nick’s also gotta be thinking, “Does Juliette know she killed my mother, when she was Eve?” And who is actually responsible for that death?
FrankenEve always (except once?) refers to Juliette as someone else. That made it difficult for him to phrase what must be thinking. I believe he means 'Does this wooden woman who calls herself Eve, looks exactly like Juliette, and claims to 'remember' everything know "SHE KILLED MY MOTHER"
I cannot believe how much time I have spent on this Forum, presenting factual evidence of her guilt and that she knew about, helped plan and execute the murder. Shucks. David Giuntoli nailed it in four words:

SHE KILLED MY MOTHER

That is succinct and so very true. Wink

Slán go fóill,
NG

(yea, I looked that up)

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - Hell Rell - 12-22-2017

That's a pretty good find. I think I've seen it before but it was a nice find for this recent debate. DG's isn't a writer but he is the main character and those actors usually have the most insight into what the writers were thinking.

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - Henry of green - 12-22-2017

New guy, habair e’, na’bac e’ sin go raibh maith agat.

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - brandon - 12-22-2017

Silly.
I think to blame the " Hexenbiest side" and not Juliette is not wanting to see the reality and too the typical reaction of a man in love.

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - irukandji - 12-22-2017

(12-22-2017, 01:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Nick’s also gotta be thinking, “Does Juliette know she killed my mother, when she was Eve?”

Interesting. But DG is Nick. Yet he doesn't even know what his own character is thinking?

(12-22-2017, 01:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: And who is actually responsible for that death? If it was Juliette, Nick couldn’t forgive her. If it happened as a side effect from Juliette becoming Adalind—which she was trying to do for Nick’s benefit—then I guess he would have to forgive her. So all that is yet to be discovered. But, right now, it’s all too much for Nick to take in. He’s, like, “We can’t do this now!”

More interesting statements, but again, this is DG. He is Nick and he doesn't know if the hexenbiest was to blame?

One would think that if David is talking about Nick, he'd know a little more about the character.

(12-22-2017, 04:54 PM)brandon Wrote: Silly.
I think to blame the " Hexenbiest side" and not Juliette is not wanting to see the reality and too the typical reaction of a man in love.

I think DG is confused.

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - dicappatore - 12-22-2017

(12-22-2017, 03:37 PM)New Guy Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 01:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: https://www.tvinsider.com/89652/grimm-season-finale-david-giuntoli-breaks-down-black-claw-showdown/

Hi Henry,
It is interesting that David Giuntoli would say:
Quote:Nick’s also gotta be thinking, “Does Juliette know she killed my mother, when she was Eve?” And who is actually responsible for that death?
FrankenEve always (except once?) refers to Juliette as someone else. That made it difficult for him to phrase what must be thinking. I believe he means 'Does this wooden woman who calls herself Eve, looks exactly like Juliette, and claims to 'remember' everything know "SHE KILLED MY MOTHER"
I cannot believe how much time I have spent on this Forum, presenting factual evidence of her guilt and that she knew about, helped plan and execute the murder. Shucks. David Giuntoli nailed it in four words:

SHE KILLED MY MOTHER

That is succinct and so very true. Wink

Slán go fóill,
NG

(yea, I looked that up)

It doesn’t matter NG. All the in-depth research you do. One will reply mostly with half a sentence or skew the subject, AKA re-direction. Like making an argument to prove to us that she was guilty to what could be proven in court. In the news media, they called it “SPIN”.

Another will reply with a 500-word post with facts confused, time line jumbled or miss use of terms or words. One example is trying to defining the legal term, “Verbal Assault”, a hyperbole. One of these wakka-doos actually tried to get me to do the research to prove me wrong in turn to prove them right and they were serious.

One puzzlement that is scaring me of some of the contributors that transfer the hate of a character on the screen to the actor in RL. They claim to hate the character and the actor playing it sucks. Hey, I am the first to admit, I am not crazy of the Juliette character in any of her forms but I don’t transfer that hate to the actress. I think Elizabeth Tulloch is great and beautiful. Pardon! I meant actor. Trying to be political correct here. How weird is that? To hate the actor playing a part they don't like. As in the TV Show "Everybody Loves Raymond" Him and his brother are sitting in a restaurant and says "Thats Wacked", Raymond replies. "Hey we are Italians, that has a whole different meaning for us"!

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - brandon - 12-22-2017

I do not hate any actor for his character.
But clearly Juliette is like those people who enter to a place and they start shooting at the people.
Nobody thought that it a would exceed the limit.

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - irukandji - 12-22-2017

(12-22-2017, 07:37 PM)brandon Wrote: I do not hate any actor for his character.
But clearly Juliette is like those people who enter to a place and they start shooting at the people.

No one hates any of the actors, Brandon. That's a twisted opinion from an individual who isn't able to debate coherently.

RE: David Giuntoli interview about Juliette/Eves invovlment in his moms death - dicappatore - 12-23-2017

(12-23-2017, 12:04 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 07:39 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 07:37 PM)brandon Wrote: I do not hate any actor for his character.

No one hates any of the actors, Brandon. That's a twisted opinion from an individual who isn't able to debate coherently.

Your comment to ,Brandon, is out of order as well I don’t recall him being anywhere near this disrespectful to you and I think you misunderstood his comment.

brandon's primary language is not English. I am pretty sure it is Spanish. The Spanish language, like Italian, has not just a translation issue to English, it is also phrasing. As an example, "The Lord's Prayer" used to be called, "Our Father" In Italian it translate to "Padre Nostro". If you do a literal translation it is actually "Father Our". Capisce?

Another issue I had learning English, there are like 6 ways to say the word "THE" in Italian and I am sure Spanish isn't too far behind. Just a few of the many examples to consider.

OOps, I think I just gave away the secret to how they make Yoda sound so quirky.