Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-04-2017

Who do you guys think committed the worst acts out of these two characters?

RE: Who's henuios acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 11-04-2017

(11-04-2017, 10:24 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Who do you guys think committed the worst acts out of these two characters?

You must be kidding? Juliette. No And-If's-or But's.

RE: Who's henuios acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - brandon - 11-04-2017

Juliette .

RE: Who's henuios acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-04-2017

I think Juliette committed the worst acts as well , Adalind attempted to Murder a bunch of people Juliette actually succeeded. Also Adalind was an enemy of the gang at the time of the acts ,Juliette was susposed to be their friend.
I also don't remember Adalind murdering a single innocent person, Juliette was responsible for the deaths of her innocent nieghbours. Adalind only has 2 kills to her name both in self defense Juliette/eve has killed well over 20 people.

RE: Who's henuios acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 11-04-2017

(11-04-2017, 10:49 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I think Juliette committed the worst acts as well , Adalind attempted to Murder a bunch of people Juliette actually succeeded. Also Adalind was an enemy of the gang at the time of the acts ,Juliette was susposed to be they're friend.
I also don't remember Adalind murdering a single innocent person, Juliette was responsible for the deaths of her innocent nieghbours.

Even the Hex that had to be killed for Adalind to get her Hex back deserved it for trying to back-stab her.

RE: Who's henuios acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-04-2017

Yes but Adalind didn't kill her the Gypsy queen did and just used Adalind to help deceive the older hexenbiest, who I think was planning on betraying Adalind anyway.

RE: Who's henuios acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - brandon - 11-04-2017

Only one, maybe. The guy of alley that threatened them-1×02-.
There is some phrase "But the betrayal of a friend hurts".

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-04-2017

There's two Brandon she made the guy who was going to kill Miesner shoot himself.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - wfmyers1207 - 11-07-2017

Juliette. Adalind was basically a tool who was being used by others for their own advantage. First her own mother, then Renard, then Erik, then Viktor. She was basically a pawn.

Juliette did what she did out of pure malice and cold blooded murderousness against people who had done her no harm.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-07-2017

I would say Adalind. There's something inherently heinous about a person who has no compunction about committing evil acts for another as well as applying unknown concoctions on her own unborn child.