Grimm Forum
How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end (/Thread-How-do-you-see-the-Nick-Adalind-Diana-at-the-end)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - jsgrimm45 - 10-12-2017

At the end we see Diana say Mom and Dad, meaning Nick so at some point she accepted Nick. The how this happen might be fun to debate.

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - degrimm - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 09:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: At the end we see Diana say Mom and Dad, meaning Nick so at some point she accepted Nick. The how this happen might be fun to debate.

yeah i think as along as mummy adalind and daddy nick got married and sean with adalind share custody, then she might accpt nick as her father

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - wesen - 10-12-2017

i think that because Diana and Nick are the only ones to remember what happened in the incident with Z, they do start to form a closer bond. It is all the more significant to Diana because she knows that Nick did everything to save her and her mother, father, and baby brother. I think as Diana continues to live with Nick and Adalind and Kelly, only seeing Renard during the weekends, she also starts to view him more as her 'other' father. Kelly as he grows older will obviously start calling Nick dad, which might also influence how Diana calls Nick. Of course, as degrimm wrote, Nick and Adalind getting married and Nick therefore becoming stepdad to Diana would be a huge factor in how Diana would view him and call him. Of course, I fully expect Renard to make things difficult for Nick and Adalind and their relationship with Diana even if he never reverts back to being 'evil'.

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - jsgrimm45 - 10-13-2017

Just my opinion this is how it happened. Diana see for herself that Nick and Adalind have something that Adalind and her father don't. Diana loves Kelly and see the family at work, something she really has never had.

She see Nick's and Adalind friends as being different than her father's friends, making a complete family circle. Nick's friends because she and Nick are the only two to see both outcomes, dieing to keep her safe, now granted Sean did also but he did it with Nick's scoobies.

One thing I'll add here because it seen out of place at the end. Diana tells Kelly to hurry up saying mom and dad are both on they way plus Monroe's children. So that 2 Grimm's 2 hexenbiest one with amazing powers, 3 wessen and the staff what could they be up against to require the much horsepower? Some group wanting a BC startup?

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - dicappatore - 10-13-2017

(10-13-2017, 11:00 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: One thing I'll add here because it seen out of place at the end. Diana tells Kelly to hurry up saying mom and dad are both on they way plus Monroe's children. So that 2 Grimm's 2 hexenbiest one with amazing powers, 3 wessen and the staff what could they be up against to require the much horsepower? Some group wanting a BC startup?

js, just to be on the safe side, I would have thrown in the mix, River Tam, from movie/TV series, Serenity/Firefly.

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - wesen - 10-13-2017

(10-13-2017, 11:00 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Just my opinion this is how it happened. Diana see for herself that Nick and Adalind have something that Adalind and her father don't. Diana loves Kelly and see the family at work, something she really has never had.

She see Nick's and Adalind friends as being different than her father's friends, making a complete family circle. Nick's friends because she and Nick are the only two to see both outcomes, dieing to keep her safe, now granted Sean did also but he did it with Nick's scoobies.

One thing I'll add here because it seen out of place at the end. Diana tells Kelly to hurry up saying mom and dad are both on they way plus Monroe's children. So that 2 Grimm's 2 hexenbiest one with amazing powers, 3 wessen and the staff what could they be up against to require the much horsepower? Some group wanting a BC startup?

I would think with that much man power, taking on a BC start up group is just a walk in the park/piece of cake for them. I would like to believe that they are fighting against much more powerful wesen from other dimensions, similar to Stranger Things. Z may just be one of those powerful beings, there may be more like he is, or even more powerful than him, wanting to take control of the world.

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - rpmaluki - 10-13-2017

It's like the Avengers, the more powerful they become, suddenly more powerful villains show up to take them down like some kind of cosmic balancing act between good guys and bad guys. Z may not be the last powerful wesen (?) they have faced, to explain the use of the stuck.

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - Robyn - 10-21-2017

Quote:i think that because Diana and Nick are the only ones to remember what happened in the incident with Z, they do start to form a closer bond.
There’s a discussion about whether and how much Nick changed during the course of the show in the ‘difference between Nick’s two relationships’ thread. Nick’s story began with him keeping secrets and lying to Juliette. He did the same with Adalind during their pre-relationship living arrangement in S5, but came clean (off screen) about the stick when they were in an established relationship in S6.

Nick keeping the truth from Adalind or his friends brings into question whether he actually changed or if he’s the same guy from the pilot who keeps secrets and lies whenever he considers it beneficial. So in that regard, I would prefer that the timeline change not be a bonding secret for Nick and Diana. Because what’s the value of a relationship based on lying/deceiving those you love?

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - rpmaluki - 10-21-2017

I think Nick eventually told them the truth, how else would Kelly know what happened? The scoobies' reaction is initially of disbelief since they have no recollection of anything after the timeline reset but how else would they explain the staff replacing the stick, Adalind's missing ring, Trubel's confusion about where she was headed before ending up at the house instead of the spice shop and Diana's ability to corroborate Nick's story.

While standing in Monroe's house and hugging everyone, he was still reeling from the fight, processing their deaths and non deaths without sounding like a mad man for getting them all back. they were all giving him funny looks because he wasn't acting himself. They are likely to be aware that some things are different and Nick is the one to fill in the blanks. It's clear what happened with Z doesn't remain a secret, it's just a matter of when Nick will finally tell them what really happened. They know something big happened, just not what happened or the extent of it.

RE: How do you see the Nick/Adalind/Diana at the end - Robyn - 10-21-2017

Quote:I think Nick eventually told them the truth, how else would Kelly know what happened? The scoobies' reaction is initially of disbelief since they have no recollection of anything after the timeline reset but how else would they explain the staff replacing the stick, Adalind's missing ring, Trubel's confusion about where she was headed before ending up at the house instead of the spice shop and Diana's ability to corroborate Nick's story.

While standing in Monroe's house and hugging everyone, he was still reeling from the fight, processing their deaths and non deaths without sounding like a mad man for getting them all back. they were all giving him funny looks because he wasn't acting himself. They are likely to be aware that some things are different and Nick is the one to fill in the blanks. It's clear what happened with Z doesn't remain a secret, it's just a matter of when Nick will finally tell them what really happened. They know something big happened, just not what happened or the extent of it.

That’s the scenario I hope for. All the characters experienced life & death situations practically on a daily basis, so while finding out they were technically dead for a period of time might be traumatic at that moment, they’d only be emotionally affected by it for a brief time before rationalizing it as just one of those things in their bizarre world.