Grimm Forum
Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] (/Thread-Who-is-your-Favorite-Character-on-Grimm-Poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - wfmyers1207 - 08-09-2014

Well, since I'm not a Juliette fan hardly surprised about the results for her character. But I'm a little surprised about no votes for Hank. He's not my favorite, but I do like the character.

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Secret Keeper - 08-09-2014

I like them both but I can only have the one favorite.

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Starfury - 08-10-2014

It would be interesting if you had a first favourite and second favourite voting system, either conglomerating all the votes or showing the votes separately would produce some fun results and perhaps through up some interesting things Big Grin

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Monroes Girl - 10-04-2014

You can see in my Nickname, who my favorite is... Big Grin
He has such a fine humor and he is a loyal friend for all the other leading characters. He is also a sensible and lovely man..... and very very handsome! BlushHeartTongue

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Gretel Hanselsister - 10-04-2014

@"Monroes Girl"
Welcome on board Smile!

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Monroes Girl - 10-05-2014

(10-04-2014, 10:48 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: @"Monroes Girl"
Welcome on board Smile!

Thanx! Big Grin

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Altered Realtity - 10-05-2014

I voted for Captain Renard. I find the morally ambiguous characters more interesting to watch. Doesn't hurt that he's *very* easy on the eyes.

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Monika Andersson - 11-24-2014

The captain, of course. And it doesn't hurt that he looks like Richard Armitage either.

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - busyizzy - 11-24-2014

It was a toss up for me between Rosalee and Monroe. I quite simply love Monroe...he's funny, awkward, smart, sarcastic, and engaging. If I knew a real-life Monroe, I would be in love with him.

With that said...

Rosalee is endearing, also smart, and the brother of a main point of the Resistance. She is often the one--until Elizabeth--who figured out how to fix spells and heal the wounded. She's a Fuschebau who fell in love with and married a Wesen that is stronger and potentially more dangerous than she so she has guts. She's also made life mistakes--and she owns them--which make her approachable and "human." I would love the writers to allow her character to take her brother's place. I think there is the potential for much more complexity to this character.

Today...Rosalee is my fav character. I could change my mind tomorrow, but today, she gets my vote.

RE: Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm? [Poll] - Lou - 11-24-2014

Nick is my favorite. but i really like Rosalee. she is the least socially awkward character on the show. and she always seems to know the right thing to say or do.