Grimm Forum
Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) (/Thread-Pacify-Her-Nick-Adalind-JuliEve)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - wesen - 10-03-2017

Juliette haters would love this video. I find it rather hilarious though.

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - dicappatore - 10-04-2017

(10-03-2017, 11:56 PM)wesen Wrote: Juliette haters would love this video. I find it rather hilarious though.

In the end, it is what it is. It doesn’t matter how much interpretation, denied or fabricated facts. Twisted interpretations or even made up scenarios What we ended up with was a Bad Hex turned good and a presumptuous girlfriend "non-wannabe-fiancé", into an evil Hex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTvYrt-FEM

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - New Guy - 10-04-2017

Hi Forum,
These two videos provide the evidence to affirm that Juliette chose to become a force for evil. The once reserved professional, Juliette Silverton, DVM was the lover of Detective Nicholas Bukkhardt, the titular hero of the show "Grimm" but chose to become his nemesis. I enjoyed the original Juliette and cheered for her when she took on some wesen. As she became Hexenette she continued to side with the Scoobies and used her powers to help them. Then she turned evil and attacked them. She abandoned all virtue, threw her career away, and went on a tirade of hatred, immorality, violence, murder and mayhem.
Only Meisner was able to "pacify" her using what seemed to be brute force. As FrankenEve, she never took responsibility and blamed it all on Juliette. The Scoobies seemed to "forgive" her, but likely never forgot what she did. By not accepting responsibility she never redeemed herself. She likely continued to pursue her life's purpose of violence, murder and mayhem.
N G

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - brandon - 10-04-2017

I do not think Meisner has used only his strenght it would also be sleep deprivation, lack of food.

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - dicappatore - 10-04-2017

(10-04-2017, 11:11 AM)New Guy Wrote: Only Meisner was able to "pacify" her using what seemed to be brute force. As FrankenEve, she never took responsibility and blamed it all on Juliette.
N G

Too bad we didn't get to see more of that "brute force", alla "Meisner", pacification. I would have enjoyed it.

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - wesen - 10-05-2017

(10-04-2017, 03:50 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 11:56 PM)wesen Wrote: Juliette haters would love this video. I find it rather hilarious though.

In the end, it is what it is. It doesn’t matter how much interpretation, denied or fabricated facts. Twisted interpretations or even made up scenarios What we ended up with was a Bad Hex turned good and a presumptuous girlfriend "non-wannabe-fiancé", into an evil Hex.

Yikes, that video reignited my dislike for her again. It reminded me of all the horrible s*** she did in season 4. She was so evil and cruel, I don't think that fan video did her character any favours at all.

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - Hexenadler - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 03:26 AM)wesen Wrote:

Yikes, that video reignited my dislike for her again. It reminded me of all the horrible s*** she did in season 4. She was so evil and cruel, I don't think that fan video did her character any favours at all.

Unfortunately, everything she did in season four was calculated by the writers to alienate us from Juliette so no one would kick up a fuss when Nick settled down with Adalind (whose list of crimes are almost on par with Juliette's), and just about everybody fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - dicappatore - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 08:23 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 03:26 AM)wesen Wrote:

Unfortunately, everything she did in season four was calculated by the writers to alienate us from Juliette so no one would kick up a fuss when Nick settled down with Adalind (whose list of crimes are almost on par with Juliette's), and just about everybody fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Hey Hexenadler, are you still upset with the writers, how Nick, almost became your fantasy cuckold boyfriend of Juliette? When He is across the street corner of His own house, watching, as Sean shows up at HIS house’s threshold, starts swapping spit and playing “Tonsil Hockey’ with Juliette passionately. Then she pulls him inside where they proceeded to almost rape each other? I guess you finally got your wish in Season 4, when she finally shags Sean.

If I had to choose which Hex to chose up to season 4. To do onto me and my family, between the two? I would still pick Adalind. IMO, she never came close to what Juliette did. Adalind tried, but no cigar! If anyone had justifiable reasons to put Kelly’s head in a box? Adalind had plenty. She is the one who lost her mom to Kelly’s hands.

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - New Guy - 10-06-2017

(10-04-2017, 04:05 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 11:11 AM)New Guy Wrote: Only Meisner was able to "pacify" her using what seemed to be brute force. As FrankenEve, she never took responsibility and blamed it all on Juliette.
N G

Too bad we didn't get to see more of that "brute force", alla "Meisner", pacification. I would have enjoyed it.
Hi Dicap,
Yes, it is left to viewer imagination how Meisner "pacified" (strange how a pacifist was so into torture and killing Cool) FrankenEve. However, I do not recall that G&K ever recanted their claim that Juliette died. My preference would have been for Nick to claim her corpse and dispose of it in an unmarked grave. I do not recall any of Juliette's family or friends showing up and asking about her. So that would have not altered the main plot line and could have extended the show so we could watch another episode tonight! Rolleyes
The show continued with this "new" character who claimed not to be Juliette. The writers claimed Juliette died, so how did HW "create" FrankenEve? Why did G&K produce 6.08, "The Son Also Rises" that is a spin on Frankenstein but not have Juliette's corpse be the body parts that became FrankenEve?
http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2017/02/grimm_a_wesen_spin_on_frankens.html
Grimm is what it is. Confused
N G

RE: Pacify Her (Nick & Adalind + JuliEve) - wesen - 10-06-2017

(10-06-2017, 11:21 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 04:05 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
N G

Hi Dicap,
Yes, it is left to viewer imagination how Meisner "pacified" (strange how a pacifist was so into torture and killing Cool) FrankenEve. However, I do not recall that G&K ever recanted their claim that Juliette died. My preference would have been for Nick to claim her corpse and dispose of it in an unmarked grave. I do not recall any of Juliette's family or friends showing up and asking about her. So that would have not altered the main plot line and could have extended the show so we could watch another episode tonight! Rolleyes
The show continued with this "new" character who claimed not to be Juliette. The writers claimed Juliette died, so how did HW "create" FrankenEve? Why did G&K produce 6.08, "The Son Also Rises" that is a spin on Frankenstein but not have Juliette's corpse be the body parts that became FrankenEve?
http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2017/02/grimm_a_wesen_spin_on_frankens.html
Grimm is what it is. Confused
N G

I think G&K were trying to emulate the Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix storyline.