Grimm Forum
Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again (/Thread-Nick-finds-out-Adalind-is-pregnant-again)

Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - WispyWillow - 08-19-2017

RE: Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - Hell Rell - 08-19-2017

I think someone could read the title of this thread and easily get the wrong idea. It can be interpreted as Nick finding out he got Adalind pregnant with his second child instead of her second pregnancy overall.

RE: Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - dicappatore - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 07:02 AM)WispyWillow Wrote:

This is where the writers just blow my mind. Here is a Professional woman, a lawyer. She claims that she did not want to get pregnant. She had to have some smarts. But I regress. The writers are from Hollywood.

Hey, Adalind, here is a thought. Ever hear of “Birth Control”? The only other option I can think of is. Did she know that Juliette was on the pill which prevented her from using a rubber? Nhaaa! I am thinking too much.

RE: Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - brandon - 08-19-2017

Woman have used herbs to prevent pregnancy or abortion since ancient times.
Adalind not yet being a "Hexenbiest" would have a good knowledge about herbs and the influence of the moon.
I think that should happen: one "Wesen" giving birth to a baby of "GRIMM".

RE: Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - irukandji - 08-20-2017

The biggest joke to this whole episode is on Nick, who believes it's his child just based on Adalind's word alone. Apparently he doesn't even believe his own diaries on the integrity of hexenbiests, especially one who's already lied to him and tried to murder those he loved.

RE: Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - rpmaluki - 08-20-2017

It's not impossible to prove a paternity these days. Just because we didn't see check Kelly's paternity doesn't mean he didn't do one.

Now assuming he didn do one, at least he'd know Adalind was telling the truth sooner rather than later since Kelly's is the spitting image of his father. It's not like with Diana who looks like her mother yet Renard (also) took Adalind at her word that he was the father and can't even look at her and see the family resemblance.

RE: Nick finds out Adalind is pregnant again - irukandji - 05-17-2021

(08-20-2017, 10:32 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Now assuming he didn do one, at least he'd know Adalind was telling the truth sooner rather than later since Kelly's is the spitting image of his father. It's not like with Diana who looks like her mother yet Renard (also) took Adalind at her word that he was the father and can't even look at her and see the family resemblance.

The babies (all 8 of them) looked nothing like Nick or Adalind. As for the young actor who played Kelly in the epilogue, while he looked like Nick, he is in not David G.'s son, so a spitting image really proves nothing. I very much doubt Nick went for a paternity test as he really wanted a baby and this one literally popped at his doorstep. Needless to say, he should have demanded one anyway. Adalind is a confirmed liar.