Grimm Forum
Julliete burns the trailer down - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Julliete burns the trailer down (/Thread-Julliete-burns-the-trailer-down)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Julliete burns the trailer down - FaceInTheCrowd - 07-07-2020

Neither of the Kessler sisters were candidates for Mother of the Year. Marie gets a pass, I think, because she didn't plan to be a mom, she picked Nick up to take care of him during an emergency and then ended up having to raise him. Kelly, OTOH, chose to become a suburban mom. She then chose to accept guardianship of the coins of Zakynthos while she was raising a kid, chose to send her husband and child away so she could do battle with approaching attackers, and after her husband and friend were killed chose to fake her death and leave her son with her sister. And then, after finally reconnecting with him years later, she chose to bring a hexenbiest who was being pursued by the verrat to his door and involve him in her kidnapping scheme.

RE: Julliete burns the trailer down - irukandji - 07-07-2020

We know neither one is mother of the year. But to leave Nick with the belief that his mother was dead all of those years is beyond outrageous. I can't imagine how that wouldn't have an effect on his treatment of Juliette, knowing his mother and his aunt were lied to him.

RE: Julliete burns the trailer down - brandon - 07-08-2020

For me the mother of the year is: Marie
Marie would see that Kelly would go for revenge, so why tell a child that his mother is alive?.
Perhaps because would have to give too many explanations.
The "Kessler sisters kept many things not only the coins.It seems that Soledad Marquesa got the coins from the crashed car in which Rees and that friend. " Gina"were traveling.
Perhaps it is not a continuity error but it is for one to think in such a way.I think maybe Nick's father would take them to protect his family.
I think those coins only affected people who had more ambition in their lives.

RE: Julliete burns the trailer down - irukandji - 07-08-2020

It's not something that is comprehensible. Keeping that from Nick was much more harmful to him than beneficial. Aside from that, there was no one that Nick was going to tell.

RE: Julliete burns the trailer down - brandon - 07-10-2020

Raised by his mother, who didn't think well of any Wesen, don't know how Nick's education would have turned out.

RE: Julliete burns the trailer down - rpmaluki - 07-13-2020

(07-10-2020, 07:16 AM)brandon Wrote: Raised by his mother, who didn't think well of any Wesen, don't know how Nick's education would have turned out.
I do think Nick could have become a little more bigoted if Kelly was the one to usher him into the Grimm nature based on her own experience with the death of her husband and friend. But then again, Kelly can't have been as rigid a Grimm we assume she was based on her actions with the Resistance, so Nick might have easily followed the same path we saw on the show regardless of who raised him.

RE: Julliete burns the trailer down - brandon - 07-13-2020

Kelly had contact with the resistance long after.Not any evidence that this organization existed in the years 80 or 90.
Do you remember how Kelly reacted when Monroe and Rosalee entered in house?
and his outrage?
Although of course it was her son's house.