Grimm Forum
Funniest/Saddest Bits - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Funniest/Saddest Bits (/Thread-Funniest-Saddest-Bits)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - Woge - 09-27-2017

(09-27-2017, 03:04 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Nick and Hank sitting at their desks discussing the case they just solved. Nick offers Hank a slice of pizza. When Hank pops open the pizza cover and there is a rubber RAT on the pie. Hank has almost a heart attack.

For another food related one - not sure if it's Hank and Wu or just Hank but they're discussing a particularly gruesome way a wesen kills, vey bloody, possibly exsanguination and they're eating hamburgers in the trailer with loads of tomato sauce. It looks for a second like Hank is going to be put off, but he keeps eating like usual. (I think!)

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - Hell Rell - 09-27-2017

(09-26-2017, 10:36 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 10:18 PM)silver Wrote: I agree with you wesen. There really are too many funny parts to mention - but now that it's all over, I super-enjoy reminiscing!

I'm watching the part where Juliette is serving spaghetti for dinner with Rosalie and Monroe in attendance, and when they pass Trubel the spaghetti she takes giant spoonful after spoonful. Then Rosalie says 'can I say something?' I think we're all thinking she's gonna say leave some @%!^& spaghetti for the rest of us!

Remember her eating Chinese food when she was first brought in the Nick/Juliette nesting house? Trubel was a definite candidate for “Finishing (Etiquette) School”.

Those domestic scenes with Trubel remind me of a great line from The Wire. I would've died if Rosalee had muttered under her breath "Ain't gon' be easy civilizing this mutha*****."

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-27-2017

Rosalee and Monroe both had experience eating live kill. Nick used to have an Elvis lamp. Trubel wasn't really all that out of place.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - silver - 09-27-2017

Oh god, thinking of eating: The one where the guy feeds his parents or grandparents after he runs over the dying victim(s) a few times, and at the end, when they go to see his body in the morgue, Nick and Hank leave, then they hear the sounds of ma and pa feeding off of the dead body. OmG.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - brandon - 09-27-2017

Rosalee and Monroe and Magic- the cat of Adalind-.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - Devegs - 09-28-2017

(09-26-2017, 08:25 PM)wesen Wrote: Funniest - there's too many to mention. I've always loved the humour in the show. That's probably why I find it so endearing.

Saddest - definitely Adalind running out of the police station and crying/screaming for her baby Diana. Also, when Nick finds his mother's head in the box.

(06-30-2017, 11:39 AM)Devegs Wrote: Some really funny ones have already been posted.
Another one that comes to my mind is when Monroe finds out that they are babysitting Diana and Kelly in the 'Trust me Knot episode'. Script below.

Monroe: "Bring them over"? Who's them?
Rosalee: Kelly and Diana. Adalind wants us to watch them.
Monroe: Whoa, wait a minute, Diana? You mean the one who, like, beamed herself into Nick's loft? You sure that's such a good idea?
Rosalee: If Adalind didn't think it was a good idea, she wouldn't bring them over. They're her children.
Monroe: Okay, fine, whatever you say. But if Diana, like, disappears, we can't be held accountable. That's all I'm saying. [He walks away]

One of the funniest scenes from that episode was when Trubel and Eve came over, and Rosalee quickly went with them downstairs, leaving Monroe alone with Diana. Before they left, he asked "Are you...just leaving me up here? All alone?" And then Diana looks up at him and smiles and says "You're not alone. i'm here. What do you want me to do now?" And Monroe looks at her, nervous as hell.

Loved the one liners from the show, one of my faves from Renard: "Now that we're digging up the past, might as well dig up your mother." Wu's lines were also classic. Bud definitely was hilarious all on his own, even without saying a word. Say what you will about the show, but the humour was definitely one of its best assets.

Yes. I can see that scene clearly in my mind when Diana is all happy saying "you're not alone" while Monroe is as nervous as hell. I loved a lot of Wu's lines and Bud's.
I also liked Nick's and Bud's exchange when they took Adalind over to Bud's after the Police station show down with Juliette. Nick's face as he says 'It's complicated' to Bud, and Bud's response; 'Oh. I could see that', was funny.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - silver - 09-28-2017

Well, this one's not funny or sad, but I was impressed with the camerawork, the choreography when Trubel was fighting Hurricane - when she got up and really dug in, I watched it last night and just now, and it was amazing. The acting on both of their parts was awesome.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - wesen - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 03:14 PM)silver Wrote: Well, this one's not funny or sad, but I was impressed with the camerawork, the choreography when Trubel was fighting Hurricane - when she got up and really dug in, I watched it last night and just now, and it was amazing. The acting on both of their parts was awesome.

To add to that, I thought the finale fight between Nick and Trubel was amazing. It was just so intense, you could feel both their anger and desperation. It was so brutal, I thought Nick was actually gonna kill her. I wish they showed more Grimm on Grimm fights, it would have been interesting to watch Nick go up against the traditional grimms intent on killing every wesen they met. That would have made for a great plot for season 7.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - silver - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 03:26 PM)wesen Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 03:14 PM)silver Wrote: Well, this one's not funny or sad, but I was impressed with the camerawork, the choreography when Trubel was fighting Hurricane - when she got up and really dug in, I watched it last night and just now, and it was amazing. The acting on both of their parts was awesome.

To add to that, I thought the finale fight between Nick and Trubel was amazing. It was just so intense, you could feel both their anger and desperation. It was so brutal, I thought Nick was actually gonna kill her. I wish they showed more Grimm on Grimm fights, it would have been interesting to watch Nick go up against the traditional grimms intent on killing every wesen they met. That would have made for a great plot for season 7.

Very true! I agree.

I just got through watching Elizabeth (Sean Reynard's mom) woge at the spice shop - *shiver* she's the most seriously ugly of all the hexenbiests on the show! OmG~

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - dicappatore - 09-28-2017

Funny and happy moment. Adalind's Magic, the cat, runs out of the spice shop. A few seconds later you hear car tires come to a screeching halt, followed by a finale ending “MEOW”!