Grimm Forum
Funniest/Saddest Bits - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Funniest/Saddest Bits (/Thread-Funniest-Saddest-Bits)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Funniest/Saddest Bits - silver - 06-27-2017

Maybe it's because I have the full set of Grimm seasons, but I've watched them over and over of course...but after all that, certain bits pop up in my mind as being the most dramatic or sad or funny.

Apparently, this one part finally settled in as being the most funny line in the whole series. It's where a guy was being tortured in the royal dungeon (I guess), and after Erik gets through trying to convince the prisoner to give them the information they want, he makes a call on his cell phone and the men pick up torturing this poor guy, and he's yelling out in pain and Erik puts the phone to his chest and says, "I'm ON the PHONE!"

Well - it was good for me.

I haven't decided which is the saddest yet.

It's a good way to reminisce. I hope one of you might chime in. Shy

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - Hell Rell - 06-27-2017

A couple of funny moments involved Kelly. I laughed when she kept insisting she didn't really kill Catherine and how she told Nick to keep it from Adalind at first when he reminded her of how Adalind's mother died.

The gang trying to implore Monroe's blobfish wesen friend not to woge when they were interrogating him.

Monroe's disbelief that Nick called Rosalee for help with the golden egg instead of him. He had good reasons since it was only her second episode. "He called you? You called her?"

Monroe asking Nick if he knew what his favorite color is and other personal questions since Nick only asked him questions concerning his cases.

Early in season 1 when Monroe asked Nick how Nick got the number to his new phone and Nick reminds him that he's a cop.

The saddest moment definitely goes to Nick's face after finding Kelly's head in the box. It's still the best moment DG ever had in the show.

I also thought Angelina's death was one of the saddest moments in the show. That was a great scene.

And I can't forget about Adalind running out of the station and screaming out in anguish after she realizes Diana was given away.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - silver - 06-27-2017

I especially agree with your last two.
That Angelina isn't just a pretty face. She can ACT!

I just thought of another high-octane scene - Adalind and Juliette's battle before Adalind knows about Juliette becoming a hexenbiest.
like, omg! She ends up running out to her car and screaming her head off. Awesome.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - brandon - 06-27-2017

Juliette "Hexenbiest" said a Ken: maybe is tragic..Ken laughed. And said: Me, of course.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - dicappatore - 06-27-2017

I still loved when Momma Grimm meets Nick for the first time, after she done kicking his brand new Grimm ass. Who's the bitch now Nick?

(06-27-2017, 01:36 PM)brandon Wrote: Juliette "Hexenbiest" said a Ken: maybe is tragic..Ken laughed. And said: Me, of course.

That was a good one.

I wish this forum had 'like' buttons.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - eric - 06-27-2017

Funniest ones-El Cucuy, the faces on the gang when she says-"
but who would believe I could do that?"
Reaction of Monroe's parents meeting both Rosalee and Nick within 5 minutes.
Seven Year Itch-the villain getting his head bit off by the "victim"
Diana's "play date"
Reaction of the gang when Josh says "well if I (become a Grimm) I'll know I'm not crazy-unless you all are"
Saddest-Kelly's death, Juliette's first "death", Adeline crying in the street upon losing Diana.

I thought the Wendigo story was poignant. I don't know which season it was in. But that's one of my top favorite episodes.

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - brandon - 06-28-2017

season 2 -
The reception of monroe to his parents being present Nick

RE: Funniest/Saddest Bits - rpmaluki - 06-28-2017

(06-27-2017, 04:41 PM)eric Wrote: Saddest-Kelly's death.....Adeline crying in the street upon losing Diana.
I agree.