Grimm Forum
Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette (/Thread-Misdeeds-of-Adalind-and-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 06-19-2017

This thread is to look at the misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette the outcome and the reason for the misdeed.

Going to start with Adalind because she was the first hexenbiest that put all that happened in motion.

Adalind sets out to kill Aunt Marie which falls. Now I never thought the reaper was part of Sean's plan. So I'm going to add this to her misdeeds.

Next Adalind give Hank a potion that would have killed him. The reason was to get the key from Nick. The reason was that her mother (owed something to Sean) and Sean told her to do so. Nick takes her powers and then her mother and Sean kick her to the curb for failing. This sets up her attack on Juliette. Question what if Sean and her mother hadn't kick her the curb?

She how uses a potion on Juliette to remove the memory of Nick and Nick only. Again a question knowing that only her mother and Sean can save Juliette.

She leave Portland and goes to Europe and connects to Eric, Sean's brother. To get something of worth to trade for getting her powers back. She comes back to Portland to try and blackmail Sean into getting the key. Four varrat end up dead and Hank is placed in the hospital. Now this is due to Eric.

She gets her powers back at the cost of a dead hexenbiest, now did she know this would happen maybe maybe not that part is unclear to me. She doesn't give up the baby and leave Europe. Now Kelly changes the plans and goes to Portland not knowing that Sean is in Portland.

Viktor thinks it was Adalind but how she gets there is not important the fact that Viktor figure it out is, when he gets there he threatens Sean, Adalind, and Elizabeth with death. This causes Sean and scoobies to take Diana in a way to make it look like the resistance.

Adalind wants Diana back so she calls Viktor, Viktor tells her she can raise Diana if she takes Nick Grimm. So Adalind set out to do so and does take Nick Grimm. So we have Viktor telling Adalind what to do. Yet when she shows up in Vienna she is locked in a hexenbiest cell.

She come back to Portland with Viktor and attacks Juliette on her own this time no one put her up to it and finds out Julette is a hexenbiest and a more powerful one that she is.

If I missed any please add that to the debate.

Now Juliette how or why isn't ever explained she is a hexenbiest. What are her misdeeds?

She changes to a different person than Juleitte and start her list of misdeeds.

First she tries to drop a gargoyle on to Adalind. No one put her up to this.

Enter Kenneth after the King removes Viktor Kenneth we should only give her some information on Nick and Adalind. He never tells her to do anything. In always leave that up to her.

She burns the trailer, he ask if Nick has a way of contacting Kelly and she said yes and then asks what would happen it Nick was in danger. Now he plays her but never tells her what to do.

She sets up and aids in the planning of the attack on Kelly, now we should note I don't remember Nick telling her anything about the verrat and that most of the verrat were Hundjäger and what this means. That in a way doesn't matter she did aid so she is also responsible for what did happen. Now the people around Nick's house didn't not have anything to do with what happen to her.

Note at this time I don't say what I think about any of this. I hope I don't imply anything either.

So the debate is how do we see these events? So we have Adalind and Juliette misdeeds if I've missed any please add them and the outcome and what or who was behind that event.

RE: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - dicappatore - 06-19-2017

I agree, both Hex have misdeeds. What they did was not a question of just misdeeds. Adalind did initiate the series of events. In return she lost her mom, her Hex and Her daughter. If was a result for all her doing.

Juliette became a Hex which she claims in more than one occasion she loved it. Maybe Nick miss-lead her. I love how the Juliette sympathizers 1st claim she was a strong intelligent woman, but was easily led to change Nick back to a Grimm and blame only him, if not more as if Juliette was tricked or forced into it.

It is the intensity of the reaction to Nick that’s is the key.

What Juliette did in return to Nick whether you blame him 100% or no blame it all. Is nowhere close to Adalind’s misdeeds. Nick was her partner in life, married or not. Whether she was a virtues woman or a slut. There was a commitment to each other.

What was Nick to Adalind. just another Grimm. He never told Adalind it was his turn to understand her! When he fathered her baby, he was not aware he was laying on a naked Adalind. All he could see was a naked Juliette.

Only a woman with lack of true love, commitment, virtue and low morals would react in the manner she did to Nick her friends, neighbors and their relationship

RE: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - rpmaluki - 06-19-2017

Everything that happens on this show because of those stupid keys had a domino effect of consequences for Nick, Juliette and Adalind. The only person who got away scott free is Sean, who's truly the instigator behind everything.

RE: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - brandon - 06-19-2017

It is life.
Instead Juliette always had the best and when it happens that, betrays his friends.

RE: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - rpmaluki - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 01:15 PM)brandon Wrote: It is life.
Instead Juliette always had the best and when it happens that, betrays his friends.
Juliette was wrong, she should have just walked away from Nick.

(06-19-2017, 01:19 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 01:15 PM)brandon Wrote: It is life.
Juliette was wrong, she should have just walked away from Nick.

Well that’s my argument with all the Juliette sympathizers. Some of them just look at the previous scene or episode to justify her behavior. Others skip, deny or change the sequence of events.

As such in real life. Our reactions to others in our lives are based on a lifetime of experiences we have lived through. Not just what happened the day, week, or month before we react

As for these characters, we do not see a lifetime of their experiences. How can we, in any movie or TV series. But when we are given bits and pieces of their pasts which is very little compared to a life time, those small factors should not be overlooked. If that’s what we are given by the creators of the character, the bits and pieces are even more important in the assessment of these character..

RE: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - Loona - 06-19-2017

That's always funny! Why should Juliette run away of her boyfriend? If Adalind wouldn't have interfere there wouldn't be a reason for Juliette to break of the relationship with Nick!

RE: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - brandon - 06-19-2017

Maybe because she implied was not interested in Nick.
If I would laugh at my declaration of love , I would not be interested in having a relationship with that person.
Nick is an común person, can not read the mind and has no tie of truth-of Wonder Woman-.

RE: Misdeeds of Adalind and Juliette - Hell Rell - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 03:04 PM)Loona Wrote: That's always funny! Why should Juliette run away of her boyfriend? If Adalind wouldn't have interfere there wouldn't be a reason for Juliette to break off the relationship with Nick!

Adalind did interfere but so did BC and Renard. Except, they both interfered in Nick and Adalind's relationship. They were urging Adalind to leave Nick and take their son with her. Actually, they were clearly threatening her and Nick. That relationship could've been broken as well.

Everyone in the series had to make the best of their circumstances. I wouldn't have blamed Juliette for leaving Nick sooner to be honest. Adalind could've figured out some co-parenting arrangement with Nick and not been romantically linked but they fought through it.

There's always a reason to break off a relationship in this series. Monroe and Rosalee surviving was a miracle in itself considering all they had to face together.

I don't think people in this thread are making the case Juliette should've run away from Nick. I think people are saying she should've just walked away instead of trying to get back at him.

(06-19-2017, 03:04 PM)Loona Wrote: That's always funny! Why should Juliette run away of her boyfriend? If Adalind wouldn't have interfere there wouldn't be a reason for Juliette to break of the relationship with Nick!

But Loona. Adalind did not get pregnant when she went to see Henrietta. She got pregnant the day Rosalee and Monroe got married. Juliette had accepted the fact that Nick slept with Adalind as Juliette. That train left the station. That boat has sailed. Being the intelligent modern woman on a break up She got over it.

The baby was a result of that incident. It’s not like Nick impregnated Adalind after Juliette became a Hex. It’s not that he refused to Kiss Juliette and went shopping around. And if he did, I am sure he would have not picked another Hex to cheat on her.

But Juliette went and had sex with Sean and Ken. Whom did Nick bang after Juliette, left him? Lucy and her sister Lorie? In other words, his right hand and his left hand.

Adalind was guilty of Sleeping as Juliette to take his Grimm. She had no hands in causing her to become a Hexenbiest. If you want to blame someone the most, Blame Sean mom. She was the main ingredient in the whole mess. And what does Juliette do? She rewards Sean with Sex.