Grimm Forum
The many times Nick bent backwards for Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The many times Nick bent backwards for Juliette (/Thread-The-many-times-Nick-bent-backwards-for-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2

The many times Nick bent backwards for Juliette - dicappatore - 06-18-2017

Here is a recap of the interactions mostly between Nick and Juliette. From S4,E13 to S4, E22. It’s a long read. Great for references.

Recaps all the times Nick told her he still loved her. All his calls to her going unanswered.

All the words coming out of her mouth saying she was NOT on a break-up. The betrayals and infidelity.

The criminal she becomes. And the final scene S3,E22 that shows she was not done with Nick

He tells juliette he loves her S4,E13 at the end of the episode.
After Juliette fights off Adalind as a Hex. As she is about to tell Nick she is a Hex. He tells her, you know how much I love you.

S4, E14 at the beginning.
1st. She finally tells Nick she is a Hex. He tells her the 1st time He assures her he still loves her and he would never hurt her. Walks out.

2nd He wakes up on the couch Gets the Henrietta info, tells her he loves her and see you later. So much for him walking out on her.

3rd After the rabit foot investigation he comes home and talks about Henrietta and says
He isn’t giving up. Wont let it destroy what they have. He has to learn to understand her
She asks him to kiss her in Hex form then walks out.

4th, S4, E15Nick is at home waiting for her. He leaves a message to call back to talk to her.talk to her.

5th. Outside the trailer with Hank in the trailer. He leaves her a voice mail asking for a call back

S4, E16
6th Nick is having coffee with Hank and calls her again. Call goes to voice mail. He tells Hank she is a Hex now.

7th Nick is at home sending Trubel an email. Juliet walks in with her own keys she still has. So much for “A BREAK UP”. She is there to pick up her stuff. He tells her it’s is fault He wants to talk about this. He hasn’t given up yet and he still loves her. She laughs at his face before he gets the call from Hank and ridicules him for doing his job as a detective.

S4, E17, The episode opens with Nick at home eating alone. The Juliette whore is spreading her legs for Sean to thank him for the day or two stay in his house.as she is getting asked to leave.

8th At the spice shop, she shows up looking for help. Tells the gang she is a Hex. Nicks tells her it’s his fault. She walks out on him. The episode ends with Nick staring at a photo or the two of them.

S4, E18
9th Nick visits Juliette in jail. He asks her why she is doing this. No need to prove to him it’s his fault. She is not giving them a chance to figure it out. She doesn’t scare him. and he won’t let her go. And he can never hurt her

She in turn asks if he could just crawl in bed with her as she voge and asks Nick if he could just close his eyes. What a nice girlfriend. Still asking if he would sleep with her with that look she never displayed for Sean or Ken.

10th, At the end of e18. Nick visits her again in jail but she is sleeping and he just is looking at here thinking about the earlier conversation.

The next 3 scenes show’s Juliette’s is out of the house but in her mind she is still with Nick. Not on any breakup.

A4, E19,
11th Rosalee visits Juliette in jail Now this is one confused bitch sitting in jail.

Scene: Rosalee goes to visit Juliette in jail.
Rosalee: No, look. Juliette, this isn't you.
Juliette: It wasn't me. But it sure is now. What happened? Did Nick come over and do a big boo hoo with you?
Rosalee: He loves you.
Juliette: That's really nice, Rosalee, but can the love stuff. I mean, life is so much more interesting now. I mean, would you give up being a Fuchsbau if you could?
Rosalee: I-I would if it was the only way I could be with Monroe.
Juliette: And would he do the same for you?
Rosalee: I believe he would.
Juliette: Well, Nick wouldn't give it up for me. He had the chance.
Rosalee: You can't blame Nick for that. We needed him back because of the threats against us. And you agreed.
Juliette: No, no, no. I'm not complaining. Like, everything just worked out for the best. You got your husband back, Nick is a Grimm again, and I am on top of the world.
Rosalee: No. No. You're-you're angry and you're bitter and I don't blame you. I mean, nobody-nobody does. We're your friends, though. Juliette, I'm your friend, and I know you, and I know you're still in love with Nick.
Juliette: Thanks for stopping by. [She sets the phone down and walks away]
Rosalee: Juliette!
12th The precinct scene. Talk about a woman on a break up! If she is on a break why ask who he is choosing?

[Outside of the precinct, Juliette pulls up]
Adalind: I'm gonna have our baby, Nick. There's only one person who can stop me.
Nick: [He pulls his hand back] I'll take you to Rosalee, but I don't know if she'll help.
Renard: I honestly don't think this can get any more complicated.
Adalind: [She and Nick leave Renard's office] This was a big shock to me too. It never even occurred to me that something like this could—
Nick: It happened.
[They run into Juliette in the hallway]
Nick: Juliette...
Juliette: So it's true. You really are gonna have a baby. Well, congratulations. [She starts walking forward] I should've finished you off when I had the chance.
Adalind: Keep her away from me, Nick.
Juliette: Well, don't you two make a cute couple.
Nick: Juliette, you know how this happened.
Juliette: I sure do. Adalind told me it was a real whopper.
[Wu and Hank come into the hallway]
Adalind: Juliette, listen to me. I came here because I have a way of helping you.
Juliette: I've had enough of your help.
Nick: Nothing's gonna happen here. I'm sorry, Juliette, but you have to leave.
Juliette: Really, Nick? That's what I have to do? Let me tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to rip this little bitch's throat out.
Nick: You are in a police station—
Juliette: I am in hell, Nick. And it is time she went there with me.
Nick: No matter what you think about her, the child is innocent.
[Renard, Franco, and other officers watch in the hallway]
Juliette: You mean your child?
Nick: Juliette—
Juliette: No child of hers is innocent.
Nick: [He grabs Juliette's arm] Don't.
Juliette: You're choosing her over me.
Nick: That is not what I'm doing.
Juliette: Then get out of my way.
Wu: Hey. Everything okay here, Nick?
Nick: Yeah. We're just working something out.
Adalind: We're not working anything out. She needs to leave.
Juliette: She's right. I do need to leave. We'll catch up later. [She leaves]

13th Scene: Juliette meets with Kenneth in his hotel room.
Juliette: What's in it for me?
Kenneth: A whole new life with a family that values what you are and what you can do. This isn't about one city or one country. This is about everything. And not to mention, the family's very generous. You can have anything you want. So will you be a pawn, or will you be a queen? It's up to you.
Juliette: What do you want me to do?
Kenneth: Nick must have some way of communicating with his mother, yes?
Juliette: Yeah.
Kenneth: Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nick was in mortal danger and needed Mummy's help? I do hope she's the heroic type.
14th Juliette shows up at the trailer. Burns it. Calls nick to tell her she is cold now that she has no one left to hold her. Now this is an independent woman on a break up for sure!

15th. S4, E20 While the gang is on trailer recovery Juliette still has Nicks house keys which lets her in and sends out the email to his mom. I guess she is still on a break up!

16th While the gang is hiding Adalind at Buds house. MORE PROOF OF NO BREAK UP.
Scene: Juliette informs Kenneth that she contacted Kelly.
Juliette: She's on her way.
Kenneth: Did you ask about the child?
Juliette: No, if I had, she would have gotten suspicious. Don't underestimate her.
Kenneth: I don't. I don't underestimate you, either.
Juliette: It's better that way. [She turns around to leave]
Kenneth: I'd prefer you not go.
Juliette: It's been a long day.
Kenneth: Then you should get some rest. Things are happening very quickly now. We can't afford to be out of touch.
Juliette: You expect me to stay here?
Kenneth: I do. Your room's right there.
Juliette: So you don't think Adalind is coming back.
Kenneth: I don't see why she would. Now that Nick knows he's going to be a Grimm daddy, I'm sure he's taking very good care of her. [He notices an ash mark on Juliette's hand] Been burning some bridges?
Juliette: A little payback.
Kenneth: Oh. We're going to have a lot of that.
17th Back at the spice shop, the gang tests the formula. Nick calls Juliette to tell her about the potion they made to help her. In contrast Juliette is planning the demise of her neighbors and Nick’s mom.
18th After dropping off Adalind back at Buds house. Nick is home and calls Juliette. She is with Ken and lets the call go to voice mail.
Scene: Nick tries to call Juliette.
[The Verrat load multiple guns as Juliette's phone vibrates]
Juliette: It's Nick.
Kenneth: Pining for you, is he?
Juliette: I doubt it. [She starts to answer]
Kenneth: No, no, no, no. Let him twist a little more. Suffering's good for the soul.
Nick: [He gets Juliette's voicemail and leaves a message] Juliette, we need to talk. It's important. There's something that can help. Call me. [He hangs up and throws the phone]
She only met the guy a day or two and is already up her ass.
19th Nest day, Nick gets a phone call from Juliette apologizing for the late return call. Nick tells her about a Hex suppressant the gang made and assured her it will work and to meet at the spice shop now.

20th Juliette show up at the spice shop. She admits she went overboard about her jealousy of Nick’s baby. So much for her break up. She throws Rosalee across the room, almost makes Nick shoot Monroe. Drops the formula that could have saved her ass. What a nice gal she has become!
Scene: Juliette arrives at the spice shop.
Juliette: Fixing me?
Nick: Yes.
Juliette: Such good friends. But how did this happen, this special medicine? How did you suddenly figure it out?
Hank: The books.
Juliette: From the trailer? I guess I went a little overboard when I found out that whore was pregnant with... a little Grimm.
Nick: Juliette, this will work.
Juliette: So that means you've tried it on, what, a Fuchsbau? No. A Blutbad? I doubt it. Wouldn't that mean you'd have to try it on a Hexenbiest to make sure it works?
Nick: Juliette, take it. And we can—
Juliette: Oh, it's "we" again?
Monroe: Look, Juliette, we're just trying to help you get back what you lost.
Nick: [Rosalee hands him the suppressant and he tries handing it to Juliette] Take it. Please.
Juliette: [She takes it from Nick] Well, all right. Let's just get this over with. [She looks at the jar and makes the spice shop shake]
Nick: Juliette, stop.
Juliette: [She stops the shaking] Do I look like I need anybody's help? [She throws the jar in the air and makes it float]
Rosalee: No, Juliette! It's all we've got! [She tries to grab the jar, but Juliette telekinetically throws her into a shelf]
[Juliette lets the jar smash into the ground as Monroe woges, and Juliette smacks him, knocking him to the ground. Hank points his gun at Juliette, but she causes it to go flying out of his hands]
Juliette: When are you all gonna learn that I like who I am?
Nick: [He points his gun at Juliette] Well, we don't.
Juliette: [She woges] Well, that's just too damn bad. You made me. Now get used to it. [She slowly starts to force Nick to point his gun at Monroe and Rosalee]
Rosalee: Nick.
Monroe: Oh, my God.
Nick: She's doing it.
[Monroe has Rosalee go stand by Hank]
Rosalee: What are you doing? No!
Nick: I've got no control!
Rosalee: No! Nick! Let go of the gun!
Nick: I can't stop it! [His gun shoots]
S4 E21 the same scene continues
Rosalee: Let go of the gun!
[Hank pushes Monroe out of the way as Nick's gun goes off]
Juliette: [She retracts] Whoo! That was close. So if you really did test your little concoction on Miss Adalind and she's useless, then I suppose you did me a great big favor. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting. [She leaves]
Rosalee: [She hugs Monroe] Oh, my God.
Monroe: Whoever that was, I am done trying to help it.
Rosalee: Me too. She could have killed Monroe.
Hank: I'm out too.
Rosalee: That bitch!
Nick: Juliette's out of control. We need to warn the Captain. [He calls Renard]
Jack: [Answering the phone] Hello?

These next scenes is when Juliette graduates to a whore. While her neighbors are being murdered with their blood on her hands.
She throws herself on Ken and shags one out. She then comes back to the house to set up Kelly for the KILL.
For all you Juliette sympathizers. A real pillar of our society. A role model for sure.
Scene: Verrat agents kill several of Nick and Juliette's neighbors and then set up inside and around the houses to watch for Kelly and Diana.
Juliette: He took down all our photographs.
Kenneth: Painful memories.
[Flashbacks of Nick and Juliette happy together in "Danse Macabre," "The Waking Dead," and "The Bottle Imp"]
Kenneth: How many ways in and out?
Juliette: Front door, side door, back door. Back door's in the kitchen.
Kenneth: This must be the computer you used to email his mother.
Juliette: Yes.
Kenneth: Weston Steward had his head cut off here. Sean was shot here. Such a happy home. Good place to raise a family. Anything else I should be aware of?
[Flashbacks of Juliette throwing boiling water on Oleg Stark's face in "Game Ogre," Juliette and Adalind fighting in "Trial by Fire," and Juliette killing Jonathon Wilde in "Maréchaussée"]
Juliette: Not really.
Kenneth: And what's upstairs?
Juliette: Two bedrooms, two baths.
Kenneth: Let's have a look.
[They go upstairs]
Juliette: And this was our bedroom.
Kenneth: And this would be where Nick and Adalind made their baby.
Juliette: It would.
Kenneth: Anything else?
Juliette: Yes. If I'm going to be working with the Royal Family, you need to have a very clear understanding... [She pushes Kenneth onto the bed] of just how valuable I can be. [She gets on top of Kenneth and they begin kissing]
Scene: Nick arrives home and notices his bed is a mess.
[Nick pulls out his gun and searches the bathroom. He comes out and looks at the bed again. Flashback of Nick and Juliette finishing having sex to help Nick regain his Grimm powers in "Highway of Tears"]

Scene: Kenneth, Rispoli, and a Verrat agent watch from the house across the street as Juliette is dropped off at home.
Rispoli: To be honest, sir, I didn't really think she'd go this far.
Kenneth: I'm not certain there's a limit to what she'll do.

Scene: Kelly and Diana pull up in front of Nick and Juliette's house.
Juliette: [She sits on the bed and the phone rings, so she answers] Kelly?
Kelly: Juliette. Is everything okay?
Juliette: Thank God you're here. Um, Nick's not home, but I am, and the front door's unlocked. [She hangs up]
[Kelly and Diana walk up to the house]
Verrat Agent in van: It's her, Kelly Burkhardt. She's got the kid.
[Kelly and Diana enter the house]
Kelly: Juliette?
[Kelly is attacked by Kenneth and some Verrat agents as Juliette listens to the fighting from her room]
Kenneth: Let's take this outside.
[Juliette slowly walks downstairs, where she finds Diana sitting in the middle of the floor]
Juliette: Thank God. Diana. [She picks Diana up] Hey.
Kenneth: [He comes back inside with blood on his face] We got her. [Looking at Diana] And we've got her.
S4, E22 Scene: Nick arrives home and goes inside where Juliette is waiting.
Juliette: I didn't know Kenneth was gonna do that.
Nick: She trusted you.
Juliette: I know. I thought they just wanted Diana.
Nick: You betrayed her! [He grabs her and pins her against a wall to choke her]
Juliette: [Gasping] Do it, Nick. Kill me. Just do it. Do it. [She gasps more. Nick lets go of her and she catches her breath] You can't put me out of your misery, huh? I hope you're not going to tell me you're still in love with me.
Nick: Get out.
Juliette: After everything I've done for you, you think that's how we're gonna end it? You should have killed me when you had the chance. [She woges and pushes Nick across the room into a wall. Then, she throws him part way through a window, drags him back, and smacks him across his face. She retracts and looks at Nick on the ground]
Nick: I'm done fighting, Juliette.
Juliette: Maybe I still love you. Maybe that's something that just never goes away.
Nick: I'm done.
Juliette: I know. I wish I was. Goodbye, Nick. [She woges and raises her arm]
Trubel: [From behind] Goodbye, Juliette.
[Juliette turns around, and Trubel shoots her twice with the Doppelarmbrust. Juliette retracts and turns back towards Nick]
Nick: No. [He catches Juliette as she falls to the ground] No. No, Juliette.
Juliette: [Gasping, moaning] Nick.
Nick: Juliette, no.
[Blood starts coming out of the side of Juliette's mouth, and she dies]
Nick: [Crying] No, no. [He looks up at Trubel, and she looks at the ground, sad]
[The scene shifts outside the house as multiple cars pull up and armed agents get out, running up to the front door]
Chavez: [She walks up to the sidewalk] Get her.

RE: The many times Nick bent backwards for Juliette - irukandji - 06-18-2017

I think it's important that you are objective here, dicappatore. A lot of what you omitted in the effort to make Nick the self-sacrificing, comes off as sparse and not believable. So here goes and this is just episode 14.

You forgot to mention that Nick pulled a gun on Juliette when she was woged, thinking it was Adalind.

You also forgot to mention that Nick asks Juliette why she didn't tell him. Juliette replies that she was *scared*.

Juliette also reveals she went to Henrietta and got that information from Renard. Now, Nick, who's supposedly bending over backward gets peeved because "she went to Renard first". She explained her reasons (she needed help).

Nick replies he'd never hurt her.

He says he's sorry, then he *walks* out.

I think it's interesting that you completely left out the scene with Henrietta. I know you're focusing on how Nick bent over backwards for Juliette, but this is important.

Henrietta shows Nick just how powerful Juliette will become. (This is the part where if she continued, Nick would have completely forgotten Juliette and hopped right into bed with Henrietta).

But basically, all it comes down to is Henrietta tells Nick to leave Juliette alone, stay out of her way.

Nick goes back to Juliette, and tells her he's not going to let this destroy what they have.

Juliette says she sees the way he's looking at her. Both state it's not the same. It's going to be forever. She woges in front of Nick and asks him to kiss her. Nick leaves.

What I find interesting is Nick's ignorance of Henrietta's advice. Instead he seems to view becoming a hexenbiest as something disgusting to get rid of instead of working with Juliette to decide what they both should do.

So you see, this episode alone is not quite how you say it was.

RE: The many times Nick bent backwards for Juliette - dicappatore - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 07:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: I think it's important that you are objective here, dicappatore. A lot of what you omitted in the effort to make Nick the self-sacrificing, comes off as sparse and not believable. So here goes and this is just episode 14.

You forgot to mention that Nick pulled a gun on Juliette when she was woged, thinking it was Adalind.

You also forgot to mention that Nick asks Juliette why she didn't tell him. Juliette replies that she was *scared*.

Juliette also reveals she went to Henrietta and got that information from Renard. Now, Nick, who's supposedly bending over backward gets peeved because "she went to Renard first". She explained her reasons (she needed help).

Nick replies he'd never hurt her.

He says he's sorry, then he *walks* out.

I think it's interesting that you completely left out the scene with Henrietta. I know you're focusing on how Nick bent over backwards for Juliette, but this is important.

Henrietta shows Nick just how powerful Juliette will become. (This is the part where if she continued, Nick would have completely forgotten Juliette and hopped right into bed with Henrietta).

But basically, all it comes down to is Henrietta tells Nick to leave Juliette alone, stay out of her way.

Nick goes back to Juliette, and tells her he's not going to let this destroy what they have.

Juliette says she sees the way he's looking at her. Both state it's not the same. It's going to be forever. She woges in front of Nick and asks him to kiss her. Nick leaves.

What I find interesting is Nick's ignorance of Henrietta's advice. Instead he seems to view becoming a hexenbiest as something disgusting to get rid of instead of working with Juliette to decide what they both should do.

So you see, this episode alone is not quite how you say it was.

The gun pull episode is there. It’s the 1st entry, Not at the same level of details as you like but it’s there.

I dint forget “You also forgot to mention that Nick asks Juliette why she didn't tell him” it's there, the 2nd incident when he asked for details about Henrietta. but less detailed.

“she replied she was scared. She said it one time when she voge the 1st time And he put his gun away after she proved she was Juliette not Adalind.

She mentions it again in jail. And in jail by admitting she only did it to see if he would come to see her is evident she was lying and unafraid of him.

The rest of her actions prove she was never afraid of him. If she was scared of him why did she stay in his house the whole next day or two.

She only left after Nick went to Henrietta, the 3rd incident listed. The police station, the trailer burning and the rest of her actions more than outweigh the onetime she said she was scared. If she was scared why didn’t she leave town knowing Nick as a Grimm. She didn’t show how scared she was when she went back to the house to get her stuff and laughing at his face about being a GRIMM

Again, the Henrietta incident is well covered. So how you can make the claim that I completely left out the scene with Henrietta. She warned him of her powers yet he still went back to her to tell her know he wasn’t giving up. That’s when she left, not after she saw him sleeping on the couch the morning before, nor when she said she was scared of him.

She didn’t leave scared with her tail tucked between her legs. She stormed out. And if she was really scared of Nick, as a Hex she could have easily persuaded him to let her be like Henrietta showed him.

How much more details should I have listed? All the dialogue of all 9 episodes?
But let’s say I dint write anything else in this post, does your 3 incomplete points of 2 incidents outweigh all the rests?

Yep, that's some real great explanation of Henrietta you provided. Allow me to quote:

Quote:2nd He wakes up on the couch Gets the Henrietta info, tells her he loves her and see you later. So much for him walking out on her.

3rd After the rabit foot investigation he comes home and talks about Henrietta and says He isn’t giving up. Wont let it destroy what they have. He has to learn to understand her

That's what I mean, dicappatore. You only include the details you feel will support your position of Nick the self-sacrificing. The only problem is the episode does not support that conclusion.

(06-18-2017, 08:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: Yep, that's some real great explanation of Henrietta you provided. Allow me to quote:

Quote:2nd He wakes up on the couch Gets the Henrietta info, tells her he loves her and see you later. So much for him walking out on her.

3rd After the rabit foot investigation he comes home and talks about Henrietta and says He isn’t giving up. Wont let it destroy what they have. He has to learn to understand her

That's what I mean, dicappatore. You only include the details you feel will support your position of Nick the self-sacrificing. The only problem is the episode does not support that conclusion.

What conclusion is yours. Juliette is not a whore, She is only having sex for pleasure.
She never harmed her best friend Rosalee in the spice shop and the rest of the gang?
She didn’t almost make Nick kill Monroe
She was never involved of the mass murder of her neighbors.
She never set up Kelly whom only loved her and accepted her in her son’s life.

A real upstanding unemployed citizen of the Portland community. Did I miss anything?

(06-18-2017, 09:20 AM)dicappatore Wrote: What conclusion is yours. Juliette is not a whore, She is only having sex for pleasure.
She never harmed her best friend Rosalee in the spice shop and the rest of the gang?

A real upstanding unemployed citizen of the Portland community. Did I miss anything?

I thought this thread was about Nick. Yet you keep doing the same old repetitive action and making it about Juliette.

RE: The many times Nick bent backwards for Juliette - brandon - 06-18-2017

Juliette not never understand a Nick.

(06-18-2017, 09:47 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 09:20 AM)dicappatore Wrote: What conclusion is yours. Juliette is not a whore, She is only having sex for pleasure.

I thought this thread was about Nick. Yet you keep doing the same old repetitive action and making it about Juliette.

Because when you cannot justify your conclusions with the dialogue in the script, you shit, redirect, the conversation and all I do is respond to your re-direction.

Like you just did here!

(06-18-2017, 09:55 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette not never understand a Nick.

Nick didn't understand her either. She told Sean that when she stated she wanted to stay with him to figure things out.

(06-18-2017, 10:07 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 09:55 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette not never understand a Nick.

Nick didn't understand her either. She told Sean that when she stated she wanted to stay with him to figure things out.

Brandon, don’t fall in his trap to redirect the conversation. Nick admitted to her it was his turn to understand her. He only found out a day or two before she moved out. According to irukandij he should have been an expert on the subject.

I guess she figured it all out with Sean by injection.

<<Redirection>>She had the trailer and the keys way back before she told Nick and saw the change. She had access and time and information on Hexenbiest for her to research like she was doing for other Wesen when she was on Team Grimm.

She eventually does go there opens a page on Hex and flips out and burns the trailer.

Oh wait! She goes there after meeting Ken to burn it. And inhale all that Hexenbiest knowledge inhaling the smoke. << OPINION>>.