Grimm Forum
Some may find this of interest - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Some may find this of interest (/Thread-Some-may-find-this-of-interest)

Some may find this of interest - jsgrimm45 - 06-16-2017

This is kind of a quick personality test that I read years ago.

Here is how it is done: You are walking down a road, you see a garden you walk into the garden, you leave the garden and walk up a hill and meant someone. Simple ask the person to think about what was just said.

Now the meaning of each, one the road was the road defined like a highway or a country road: Highway with a centerline and edge marking mean the person wants a clear path and will follow this path. Country road they are more flexible in getting from point a to b.

Now the garden was the garden fenced or open did it have a gate. If the garden is fenced with a gate or just fenced: first fenced this person makes decisions and doesn't change the mind often, not fenced the person and can have their minds changed. The gate is,, if it has a gate it is hard to get that person to change their minds, no gate it is easier to get them to change their mind with the fact that they don't like to change they mind.

Now the garden: is it a flower garden or vegetable garden if a flower garden than that person often makes decisions on feeling, a vegetable garden that person wants facts and doesn't often base their ideas on feeling. As a vegetable garden is practical and flowers are not.

Now how did the leave the garden: did they go out the way they came in or was the backway out. Going out the way they came in says they can go back and may change their minds but if it is a fenced garden hard to do, a backway out is they are not likely to ever go back on a decision.

The person at the top of the hill is the person they most trust.

You can't try this on yourself because now you know the answers to the what each thing means. May you could at the very start and had made you choices before reading the answers.

Just in case you wonder my story was a highway with the works lane marks etc, a fenced garden with Wrought iron and Wrought iron gates, but it was a flower garden, the garden had a backgate I used to get up the hill and wrought iron gate, my sister was at the top of the hill.

RE: Some may find this of interest - dicappatore - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 09:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: This is kind of a quick personality test that I read years ago.

Here is how it is done: You are walking down a road, you see a garden you walk into the garden, you leave the garden and walk up a hill and meant someone. Simple ask the person to think about what was just said.

Now the meaning of each, one the road was the road defined like a highway or a country road: Highway with a centerline and edge marking mean the person wants a clear path and will follow this path. Country road they are more flexible in getting from point a to b.

Now the garden was the garden fenced or open did it have a gate. If the garden is fenced with a gate or just fenced: first fenced this person makes decisions and doesn't change the mind often, not fenced the person and can have their minds changed. The gate is,, if it has a gate it is hard to get that person to change their minds, no gate it is easier to get them to change their mind with the fact that they don't like to change they mind.

Now the garden: is it a flower garden or vegetable garden if a flower garden than that person often makes decisions on feeling, a vegetable garden that person wants facts and doesn't often base their ideas on feeling. As a vegetable garden is practical and flowers are not.

Now how did the leave the garden: did they go out the way they came in or was the backway out. Going out the way they came in says they can go back and may change their minds but if it is a fenced garden hard to do, a backway out is they are not likely to ever go back on a decision.

The person at the top of the hill is the person they most trust.

You can't try this on yourself because now you know the answers to the what each thing means. May you could at the very start and had made you choices before reading the answers.

Just in case you wonder my story was a highway with the works lane marks etc, a fenced garden with Wrought iron and Wrought iron gates, but it was a flower garden, the garden had a backgate I used to get up the hill and wrought iron gate, my sister was at the top of the hill.

As I was reading it, this is what came to mind as best as I can recall. My responses were:

The road is a country road.
There was no fence or gate on the garden.
To me a generic garden is either flowers or vegetables or both.
I walked trough the garden so I guess its the back way.
On the hill top I meet "The Wife"

RE: Some may find this of interest - New Guy - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 09:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: This is kind of a quick personality test that I read years ago.

Hi JS,
I probably failed the test.
The road was gravel. If you said "highway", it would be divided US or Interstate.
For garden I thought flowers, but my mind began to wander and I was happy it rained today so I don't have to water my plants (vegetables and flowers).
It was entertaining. It was a nice relief from discussing Nick's commitment and Juliette's lack thereof.
N G