Grimm Forum
Nick and Juliette as Sean Renard - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick and Juliette as Sean Renard (/Thread-Nick-and-Juliette-as-Sean-Renard)

Nick and Juliette as Sean Renard - dicappatore - 06-15-2017

Season 5 episode 16. Eve inhales the change potion and becomes Sean, twice, for a tryst with Rachel, which I would have enjoyed it if that sequence lasted longer.

Then Nick does the same when after Sean wins the election Nick as Sean rejects the mayor position How come both Juliette and Nick don’t become Zauberbists.

We all know Juliette is already a Hexenbiest, but Nick was not. Should\’t Nick have become a Zauberbists

RE: Nick and Juliette as Sean Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 10:17 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Season 5 episode 16. Eve inhales the change potion and becomes Sean, twice, for a tryst with Rachel, which I would have enjoyed it if that sequence lasted longer.

Then Nick does the same when after Sean wins the election Nick as Sean rejects the mayor position How come both Juliette and Nick don’t become Zauberbists.

We all know Juliette is already a Hexenbiest, but Nick was not. Should\’t Nick have become a Zauberbists

Nick was a Zauberbist the whole time he was Sean and Diana knocked the Zauberbist right out of him. Once the Zauberbeist was gone he could not go back into a grimm.

RE: Nick and Juliette as Sean Renard - dicappatore - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 10:21 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 10:17 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Season 5 episode 16. Eve inhales the change potion and becomes Sean, twice, for a tryst with Rachel, which I would have enjoyed it if that sequence lasted longer.

Nick was a Zauberbist the whole time he was Sean and Diana knocked the Zauberbist right out of him. Once the Zauberbeist was gone he could not go back into a grimm.

oops, forgot that scene.

RE: Nick and Juliette as Sean Renard - brandon - 06-15-2017

I think its because both spells had different purpose. Eve could know not to add anything to the spell because it was just an overrun.

(06-15-2017, 10:49 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

oops, forgot that scene.

Nick woged when he first turned into Sean. While Juliette as Adalind may have not realized she was a hexenbiest. When the spell ended it stayed and took time to adapt to Juliette's human form.

(06-15-2017, 11:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

oops, forgot that scene.

Nick woged when he first turned into Sean. While Juliette as Adalind may have not realized she was a hexenbiest.

Thats what confused me. Her process took a lot longer to manifest itself. For Nick is was instant

(06-15-2017, 11:05 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

oops, forgot that scene.

Nick woged when he first turned into Sean. While Juliette as Adalind may have not realized she was a hexenbiest.

Thats what confused me. Her process took a lot longer to manifest itself. For Nick is was instant

Nick special powers are on all the time imo he is like a woged wesen.

(06-15-2017, 11:07 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 11:05 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 10:21 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick was a Zauberbist the whole time he was Sean and Diana knocked the Zauberbist right out of him. Once the Zauberbeist was gone he could not go back into a grimm.

oops, forgot that scene.

Nick special powers are on all the time imo he is like a woged wesen.

Didn't his powers become more acute after the Zombie experience?

(06-15-2017, 11:10 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Didn't his powers become more acute after the Zombie experience?

Yes. When Nick got his powers back right before he changed color like he got the zombie color back but no mention of it again. I was hoping baby Kelly got it for later.